Happy Birthday.
P.S. great thread riddhi
Posted: 7 years ago
Wishing bano a very happy birthday
Hope she gets all the happiness and success
Lovely thread riddhi
Loved it!😊
@Lina Di and Lila di. : thank u so much...aaplog Maine expect nahi kiya tha...Love you IBs!
This wish is from Suearmaniac...

Originally posted by MayurChan

Happy Happier Happiest B'Day to you Bano...👏..

I know main thoda late hu...well the good thing is it is still your B'Day both in India and France soo before i am too late let me wish U...😳😆 

And as I know You Love KSG soo much...kuch uske bhi Gif's daaldete hai...😆

Since we all are ASYA Fanatics...even they are ready for your B'Day...

I think...itni Gif's iss saal ke liye kaafi hai...and next page pe Ankie ne aachi dawat bhi rakhi hai for U...so woh bhi dekh lena...😉

Dernier mais pas des moindres...

Voir j'ai toujours t votre FAN premier ... alors je dois vous en savoir plus grce I.F ... et maintenant je peux dire que vous tes une de ces personnes spciales dans ma vie virtuelle que je peux faire quoi que ce soit pour les ... et

Je vous souhaite la bont, l'amour, le bonheur et le succs dans votre vie Coming ...

Puisse Allah vous accorder la sant et la force dans votre vie ...

Et je vous souhaite tous le meilleur pour votre New School ...

[ Upar ki speech english mein...] 
Last but not the least...

See i have always been your FAN first...then I got to know you more through I.F...and now i can say you are one of those special people in my Virtual life that i can do anything for...and 

I wish you all the Goodness , Love , Happiness and Success in your Coming Life...

May Allah grant you Health and Strength in your life...

And I wish You all the Very best for your New School...

Take Care...

Vous etes excellent en francais!👏
Hey guys !! 🤗

Thank you so much for all ur best wishes !!! 😳 especially to Riddhi for making this lovely thread, Ankie for bringing khana shana along with Panda Love and Mayur for ur constant support and sweet gestures !!! 🤗 u guys seriously r the best, main bohot hi blessed hoon jo mujhe zindagi mein itne ache dost mile hain... ❤️

Anyways i wanted to say that i had a great birthday, in fact aaj meri life ka best birthday tha, my friend had planned for me a surprise birthday bash with all my close friends, anyways, main iss liye bata rahi hoon ke mujhe nahi lagta ke mujhe itna acha birthday milta agar aap sab ki Duaa mere saath naa hoti aur jab ghar aake maine yeh thread dekhi toh except a big THANK YOU, mooh se kya nikal sakta hai ?? ❤️

Thank you so much for all ur love and support, i had a long day so i'm going to sleep but i'll try to get back to u guys asap ! 🤗

With all my love,
Ur Apple of the forum ! 😉 ❤️
Happy belated birthday bano

May u have many moreee
May Allah bless you with all the happiness you truly deserve
Ameen

Thanks for pm mayur.. Lovely thread ridhi..