Posted: 7 years ago
This gayu is getting into my nerves..half the time i change channel whenever she comes on screen..
Seriously man she messes up everything but at the end of d day people say she is also like akshara mahan and all
Here akshara couldnt understand her own daughter to an extent of sending her to jail but never tries telling gayu anything even when she is wrong ..
I liked when rose said "not again gayu.. " when she got d messed up wedding dresses...
Aaargh... please send gayu on a long holiday please.. 
I dont mind the writers pairing up gayu and kartik but they should seriously work on akshara treating gayu and naira equally..
Her behaviour is like gayu is never wrong but naira is always wrong
I don't know about Akshara treating Naira and Gayu differently as she is scared to go close to Naira but I agree Gayu does irratate me and I also skip her parts no offence to the actor I just can't stand the character. And if the latest spoiler is true then that irratation may turn to hate.
She is already ruining Kaira for me but I can't stand the thought of her ruining Naira's passion just so she can get a brownie point with Kartik who is least interested in her.
Plz cv's give the girl a realistic job or passion.
i kinda dont agree with the akshara part.whatever happened pre leap about sukanya's death is a mu between both mom n daughter..but now akshara still thinks naira wants to go away from her so she hesitates a lil while going close to naira.she loves naira most as far i hv seen coz shes the most tortured one right now. regarding gayu i agree that character is a bit irritating.shes nowhere close to akshara who is quite a rational person with calm head.i remember during ghost epi akshara didnt inform naksh about girls being there too coz she wanted the kids to hv fun but gayu spoiled the fun that day.yesterday she did the same.thats quite annoying n now shes gonna participate in dance battle with naira.like ok u love dance then whats the use of showing her passion for jewellery design? 😕 n till now nvr saw gayu that much excited for dance like naira has shown.
Kanchi is beautiful and she is doing her character nicely.  But cvs please you have already messed up with gayu character and again do not do it with this dance off.  
Gayu if she is good in jewellery designing she participated in some competition also.  Let her continue that.  She can very well get recognition and praise from everybody by winning in that competition.  Y always with Naira.  Both sisters are different individuals and should have their own passion.  If they like same boy does it mean they should compete in dance face off.  One wins the boy and the other the dance.  Dance is Naira s dream. Not gayu s . Then what Naira will participate in jewellery competition against gayu???
Edited by harivij - 7 years ago
Topic maker--If you didn't see Ak's character in whole then stop raising voice for Ak first, yes for fans here every other character is irritating except two, I think you very well understand it..As a viewer I can write on Naira's indifferent approach towards her mother, Instead of blaming Ak, first look at Naira's deeds too..don't force fans like me/us to come here & start writing long chapters on naira & Kartik..Ek ladki joh badatzmeezi per utri hui thi leap se pehle blamed her mom for her deeds..shameful character that naira is..What Naira has done 4 Ak specially?..This girl Naira is not also a Saint & Kartik too, Irritating to watch them most of the times..Jab Ak per awaaz uthegi toh Naira aur Kartik ko bhi baksha nahin jayega..Always remember that as we fans are watching Yr kkh from day 1 & Know better than u about story. Edited by kdiya1234 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by kdiya1234

Topic maker--If you didn't see Ak's character in whole then stop raising voice for Ak first, yes for fans here every other character is irritating except two, I think you very well understand it..As a viewer I can write on Naira's indifferent approach towards her mother, Instead of blaming Ak, first look at Naira's deeds too..don't force fans like me/us to come here & start writing long chapters on naira & Kartik..Ek ladki joh badatzmeezi per utri hui thi leap se pehle blamed her mom for her deeds..shameful character that naira is..What Naira has done 4 Ak specially?..This girl Naira is not also a Saint & Kartik too, Irritating to watch them most of the times..Jab Ak per awaaz uthegi toh Naira aur Kartik ko bhi baksha nahin jayega..Always remember that as we fans are watching Yr kkh from day 1 & Know better than u about story.

Now we need your permission voice our opinions too?
There are some many people here, who have been watching the show since the first episode like myself who like kaira

What gives you the right to foul mouth new viewers? As far as it goes, it's not your show or mine. You don't get to decide who should watch the how just because you watched it from day one. 
And you know  the story better?  What an achievement. Go buy yourself an award. I don't usually comment in so called old viewers of yrkkh, but you're just plain rude
And please understand what people actactuallyan in the  topic. 
It's evident that aksharadid nit say anything to gayu for bad planning. She'd have done if it was naira
Also no one said naira is a saint here. Wth
Edited by ...Penknife... - 7 years ago
I totally agree?! Having a crush is kay but this is borderline obsession
Kanchi is awesome. I just wish the cvs cast someone opposite her soon
PenKnife--Stop using foul or bad mouthed words for the fans like Kdiya1234 you don't like..Will we have to  get permission of urs what we write here.Disgusting people..Using foul language for other characters giving dictations to others..Who you are .Has Kditya1234 write for u, She has written about  the characters like u people discuss everyday here in ur posts..How irritating ..If you want fights here then we fans are ready with our views here on characters..Don't try to act smart as this forum is not urs where we need  ur permission..How many times you insult other fans who have different views.Dictatorship to run forum according to ur will..Don't mess with us on different view points on characters..You know nothing about Ak & Naitik , it's absolutely clear from ur post..I have lots of things to write..No comparison of Naira & Kartik with nk & Akshara...When Ak & Nk were playing young roles unke role mein saraltaa, masumiyat aur so many good qualities in them joh  aaj kal ki nahi jodi mein dikhayi nahin de rahi..So boredom to watch. Edited by aksita25 - 7 years ago
One more point if we are back here then you ppl can't able to write your views here freely..As we have enuf matter on characters & show to write..Behave properly as we are not ur Gulaams ..Idiotic behavior, foolishness seen on over reacting..feel very  bad when someone write about Kaira..you have all the right to write whatever U want & want to run show according to ur wills..Gayu this, Akshara this..What speciality in Kaira..Na koi charm hai face mein , storyline getting boring..Enuf..Thank God at last Kartik may be caught red handed by Ak, duggu & may be others t'ow..Ab toh thakaan hone lagi inn dono ko dekh ker..Na koi show mein charm bachha hai...Don't shout on us PenKnife..Not good  for here..Apni salaah apne paas rakho , zaroorat nahin hain hume.. Edited by aksita25 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by aksita25

PenKnife--Stop using foul or bad mouthed words for the fans like Kdiya1234 you don't like..Will we have to  get permission of urs what we write here.Disgusting people..Using foul language for other characters giving dictations to others..Who you are .Has Kditya1234 write for u, She has written about  the characters like u people discuss everyday here in ur posts..How irritating ..If you want fights here then we fans are ready with our views here on characters..Don't try to act smart as this forum is not urs where we need  ur permission..How many times you insult other fans who have different views.Dictatorship to run forum according to ur will..Don't mess with us on different view points on characters..You know nothing about Ak & Naitik , it's absolutely clear from ur post..I have lots of things to write..No comparison of Naira & Kartik with nk & Akshara...When Ak & Nk were playing young roles unke role mein saraltaa, masumiyat aur so many good qualities in them joh  aaj kal ki nahi jodi mein dikhayi nahin de rahi..So boredom to watch.

Why are all naithik akshara fans so rude?   
Edited by ...Penknife... - 7 years ago