congrats on your new thread...
Posted: 7 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Congo for new thread :) 
Interesting teaser
Please continue soon

"I have always known that it wouldn't be long before my darling friend falls for you, Jijaji but this soon, that was something I didn't expect," said Lavanya, beaming at Arnav affectionately, before turning to Khushi with a serious expression on her face, "Such an evil git, you are, Ms.Khushi Gupta. You tell me to not side with Arnav Singh Raizada and conveniently fall in love with him?"

Khushi giggled in embarrassment at her sister-like friends' accusations, knowing that her comment was true. Falling in love was not a part of her plan but she was elated that she had fallen for him.

Arnav stared at his bride longingly. They were forcibly separated from each other, stating that a bride and groom cannot meet each other before marriage, much to their frustration and annoyance.

" You are happy, aren't you, Beta?" asked Shashi, concern lacing his voice.

"Very," answered Khushi sincerely as she rushed into her father's warmth, missing their time together.

Her expressions changed as she turned to face Garima. It was not ecstasy which played in her eyes but it was disappointment which reeked through her indifferent facade. It was not hard for anyone to connect the dots and understand that Khushi was still upset with Garima for her behavior.

Khushi stoically turned around on her heel and walked into her allotted room, controlling her emotions. Although Garima's intentions were right and destiny helped Garima's dreams to turn into reality, Khushi was still unable to accept the behavior of her mother or her forcing. What if the Raizadas were neither understanding nor warm towards her? What if Arnav tried to force himself on her?

The set of the possible situations managed to arouse goosebumps to blanket her skin which turned pale with fear. It was hardly an issue to be dealt considering the views of others and Garima had done exactly that. She held the views of others higher than her daughter's well-being and Khushi knew that her decision involved the pleasure of the society rather than logic.

Khushi decided to put a halt to her fears and get ready for the Mehendi Ceremony which was to take place in a few hours. A sense of excitement and nervousness spread through her body as she suddenly felt extremely aware of herself. In just twenty-four more hours, she was going to tie the knot with Arnav Singh Raizada. She was sure that if someone had told her that she would be excited to walk down to the altar to marry Arnav Singh Raizada two weeks before, she would have surely slapped them across the face.

Time, such a funny thing, she noted as she bolted the door to change.

---------------------------
Mehendi Ceremony,

"But why can't I be here? It is as if I have never even seen her! Weren't you all the ones who forced both of us to share a room, then what's the point asking me to walk away from my own Mehendi Ceremony! No one just respects the groom!" complained Arnav on being asked to move away from the living room where the Mehendi Ceremony was supposed to take place.

"We respect the groom that's why we are asking, Bhai! Or else I would have taken the pleasure of pulling you by your ear and shut the door after pushing you into a dark room," joked Anjali, while others chuckled at Arnav's pouted face.

Arnav still clutched tightly at Khushi's wrist, unwilling to let go of her. Clad in the beautifully embroidered pristine magenta and gold kurta-sharara, Khushi was looking no less than a goddess to Arnav Singh Raizada, who was drunk by her beauty and his desire for her.

"Let go, Arnav. I promise I will make it up to you," she promised with an assuring smile and felt Arnav loosen his grip on her, as she withdrew her hand with a smile.

"Remember your words, darling."

Arnav's parting words resonated in her ears as she sat in between many ladies to chose her henna pattern and a ruby blush complementing her dress adorned her flushed cheeks.

"This one, it'll be," she said, hoping that Arnav would like the design.

As a ritual, the bride's mother would apply the first part of the henna but Khushi, elegantly yet firmly, asked Arunima to do the honors along with her own mother, respecting her continuous support and love. After what seemed eons, the design was completed, much to Khushi's happiness. She had also asked Lavanya to write Arnav's name in her Mehendi and keep it well-hidden and Lavanya had done an amazing job of hiding his name in the intricate detailing of her mehendi.

"Hey Khushi! I forgot to tell you! Nani Ji wanted to meet you," said Lavanya with a hardly suppressed grin on her face.

"Oh! Where should I find her?" asked Khushi, rising from her position to meet the matriarch of Raizada family.

"In the second floor corridor. Don't make her wait! GO!" urged Lavanya much to Khushi's surprise as she began wondering what would be the possible reason behind Devyani wanting to meet her.

Before she could offer herself any explanation, she was pulled into a dark room by a pair of hands. A pair of chocolate orbs stared down at her, stopping her from screaming as recognition dawned upon her.

Arnav looked around to see if anyone had seem them while whispering, " Don't shout! It is me, Arnav."

" How dare you steal me away from everyone, Mr.Raizada?" Khushi questioned with a teasing glint in her eyes while Arnav leaned on the wall, blocking her path and cleanly cornering her.

" Well I guess Ms. Khushi Gupta needs a reminder that her husband has every right to steal her away from the world," he said while smirking playfully at his giggling wife.

" Not husband, Mr.Raizada. Husband-to-be. So technically, you have no right to do this. Tho Main Chali," she replied while pushing him away by his chest while Arnav held her wrists against his chest and looked at her with his smoldering gaze, while Khushi's heart paced at a speed faster than she could imagine.

"Looks like we need some clarity," he said while breathing heavily down her neck. The dried henna tickled their skin but the lovers pining for each other cared less.

" Husband," said Arnav as he pressed spine-tingling kisses along her jawline and ran his right  hand over her waist before dropping it into the side slit of her dress and drawing patterns against her exposed skin.

"Husband to-be," whispered Khushi, refusing to mellow down as she pushed herself against him and took in his warmth.

Arnav let his left hand wander into the long tresses of her hair set into an ethereal hairstyle as he pulled her closer to him and brushed their lips together, tempting her.

"Husband," he breathed against her lips before going southwards and giving attention to her long neck. The atmosphere was turning hot and the tension between them was growing insatiable with every passing moment.

---------

Who said I cannot write passion?
Edited by -Slytherclaw- - 7 years ago
Loved part 30 πŸ‘
Passionate romantic update 😳
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
Nice update
Loved Arnav's and Khushi's romantic moments.
Eagerly waiting for the next one
Thanks for the PM
Fantastic update Can't wait for next update to find out what happens next.