#3 - AsYa FF : Kya Hua Tera Vaada...

Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys ! 😃

Guys, seriously i have no words... Thank you so much for appreciating and loving my work so much that it already reached its 3rd thread !!! 🥳 The most touching and moving thing for me is that even though i'm difgicult in updating with intervals of sometimes few months like now, u guys still r present and awaiting my updates and for taht i can't say thank u enough ❤️

Thank you so much guys !! I love u all ! U r the best !! 🤗 ❤️

THREAD 1
THREAD 2

Chapter 13 - Page 1
Chapter 14 - Page 15
Chapter 15 - Page 26
Chapter 16 - Page 40
Chapter 17 - Page 86
Chapter 18 - Page 103
Chapter 19 - Page 113

THREAD 4Edited by Miss-Appy - 7 years ago
Guys i know, i was supposed to update 10 days ago but i guess it teaches me well for updating with so big laps of time. I wrote this update 6 times, deleted it then wrote it again and i'm still not satisfied with it, i feel like it doesn't connects with the previous chapter. Anyways, i hope u'll like it !

Here u go !!

Chapter 13 :

After tossing and turning all night on the floor, Asad finally managed to fall asleep near dawn. However, he felt that as soon he dozed off, his alarm started going of. He switched it off on his phone but when he tried to get up, he couldn't. His back had gone stiff, lying on the floor all night long. Even though there was the carpet on the floor and the layers of a thick blanket, they didn't give the luxury of a matress.

After trying to get up a few times, he gave up. To the sounds of his groans, Peanut had awoken and was looking down on him while he struggled to get up, as if taunting Asad that he slept on the bed and not him.

Asad scowled at him then blew out a breath. He decided calling out Zoya but then he heard the shower going off. Knowing that she would take time coming out, he decided to try one last time. Asad grabbed the comforter from the foot of the bed but instead of helping him, the comforter came off the bed along with Peanut who mewled out a cry.

Zoya chose that moment to come out of the bathroom.

Zoya looked shocked, picking up the cat who started nuzzling her neck. Asad huffed, knowing how this scene seemed, him torturing a poor cat because he was irritated and Zoya looked outraged and disgusted, believing what she saw.

"Great !" Asad mutterred under his breath, ironically. Then, he asked casually, "My back has gone stiff, i can't get up. Help me, please." He said trying to get up again with his hands on the floor and Zoya rolled her eyes at him.

"Who asked you to put me on the bed and go to sleep on the floor ?" Zoya asked haughtily and Asad gawked at her in shock.

"Women complain that there are no gentlemen anymore, that chivalry is dead and you complain that your husband is a chivalrous gentleman ?!" Asad asked incredulously.

Suddenly, Zoya's annoyance just grew bigger "Of course ! You would know what women complain about..."

Asad looked away and Zoya busied herself with Peanut. When he still struggled to get up, he asked for her help again. She put the cat down and held her hand out for him to take.

Asad put his hand in Zoya's, but since he was stronger than her, what he managed to do was making her fall on top of him.

"Hmph !" Asad huffed, feeling the pain going straight to his back.

Zoya gasped and tried to get up but all she managed to do was whipping her hair on his face. Even though, her hair smelled heavenly, feeling them whip him over his face didn't feel as romantic as they showed in Bollywood movies because it hurt.

Now they were both staring into each other's eyes. He could see how it affected her too but as soon as he saw that feeling in her eyes, it disappeared and this time she got up with the help of the floor.

Zoya looked away and said in a low tone, "Let's try again."

This time, she managed to get him up but he was bent over a little.

"Take off your shirt and lie on your stomach on the bed." Zoya ordered but when he struggled to take off his shirt, she helped him with it and as soon as he lay on the bed, she heard him moaning in delight.

Zoya rolled her eyes, stifling her smile and went to fetch some body oil. When she got back, she saw that he had fallen asleep, she shook her head and started applying some oil from his shoulders and kept going down his back while massaging.

Zoya didn't know where she stood. A big part of her resented him for lying to her and betraying her, but another part of her wanted to stop all this and get back to how they were before all these events. She knew it was impossible because she couldn't trust him again so easily, but it didn't stop her from reminicing how happy they were a few days ago, how cherished he made her feel. Was that all a lie again ? What guarantee did she have that Asad didn't go to see Elena or any other of his previous girlfriends even after their marriage ? What guarantee did she have that even right now he didn't have a mistress ?! After all these lies, how could she trust him again ?!

Tears started rolling down her cheeks, the hands that were on his sides stopped and when she was about to pull them away, Asad grabbed them from behind and somehow turned, making her fall on the bed next to him.

Asad stopped her from running away by grabbing her upper arms and it's then he realized how much he missed being close to Zoya, how much he missed being able to touch her whenever he wanted. The closeness, the intimacy, simply the fact of being able to talk to her, he missed that.

Asad had been awake throughout Zoya's massage, yes he had dozed off for a few minutes but as soon as he felt her hands on his body, he had woken up.

Now looking down into her eyes that were still teary, he tried to wipe her tears but she stopped him.

"Stop."

But Asad didn't, and started wiping from one cheek, "Don't you remember ? You are mine. Even these tears are because of me, so let me at least wipe them and apologize..." He said wiping her tears from her other cheek and caressing her cheekbone there.

Zoya looked into his eyes and she saw sincerity but it didn't touch her as it should have because now, she feared believing in whatever he would say.

A simple word came out of her mouth before she got up, "No."

Asad lay there desperate, not knowing what to do to make her smile at him again while Zoya started going towards the kitchen.

After a long day at work with a still stiff back and a dozen cups of coffee to not fall asleep on his desk, Asad was extremely irritable. Being grumpy and jumping down the throats of whoever even uttered a word to him made him and his colleagues' day infernal.

Thankfully when he got back that evening, he came home before Waqar. Too tired to do anything else, as soon as he changed, Asad fell asleep the second his body touched the mattress.

Seeing his condition, Zoya had felt like going to him, massaging his back with oil once again but she restrained herself. Zoya wanted to make him realize how much he had hurt her and it might seem selfish, but she wanted him to realize who she was to him and not be taken for granted. Was it so bad wanting him to realize what she was upset for and not hear simple words like 'Sorry' ? Because anybody could say sorry but she wanted him to realize why he should be sorry for...

She knew she shouldn't be this hard on him but her pride was getting its way. She couldn't just go back to him just because he smiled at her, kissed her forehead or even hugged her ! They were supposed to understand each other's positions and get why there was a problem because that's how it worked ! That's how they would be able to live peacefully and happily together...

That night when Asad was preparing himself to sleep on the floor, Zoya didn't let him.

"Just sleep on the bed, you have full days of work, you need your energy..." Zoya said while taking her sleeping suit from the closet.

Asad smiled and stepped towards her, standing directly behind her. When she turned around, she was taken aback by their close proximity.

He tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and spoke softly, "If i'm not sleeping on the floor, you are not either. Even though i can sleep on it for the rest of my life to get your forgiveness, i won't let you sleep on it because the floor is hard..."

Zoya crossed her arms over her chest, trying not to be affected by his words, "And how do you intend to stop me ?"

Asad smirked, "Do you want me to tie you to our bed ?"

Zoya gasped, her thoughts going to the gutter with a fervant blush, "Done, the bed is big enough anyways..."

Just to tease her, "Oh, you really want me to tie you to the bed ?"

Zoya's eyes widened, "NO !", she cleared her throat, her blush going on a deeper shade of red, "I-I mean that we can both sleep on t-the b-bed..." She stuttered.

Once in the bed, Asad faced Zoya's back, wanting desperately to pull her close to his chest, but for now he would just be happy to be this close to her.

The whole week passed in a flash and the day of Waqar's departure was there. Since it was a Sunday, even Asad was there to accompany him to the JFK airport with Zoya.

When it was time for boarding, Zoya couldn't help it, she threw her arms around his neck and started crying. While Waqar was a little shocked at her reaction, he wasn't untouched by it and even Asad could see a tear welling up in his eyes.

"Oye Machhar ! Bas kar, ab saare New-York ke water-works mujhpe barsayegi ?" Waqar joked while caressing the back of her head.

Zoya snickered and pulled back, wiping her cheeks, "I'll miss you, Bhai..."

Waqar patted her hair, "I'll miss you too, Machhar." Waqar joked and she smacked his arm.

Surprisingly, Waqar hugged Asad too. "After all, i might like your guts to stand up to me, and i can see that you love my sister very much and are ready to do anything for her and her happiness. Take care of her, we are trusting you with our most loved treasure. Treat her like the good woman she is..."

Waqar pulled pack, leaving Asad in shock with his words. Asad Ahmed Khan was in love ?

Despite having had a few girlfriends here and there for short periods of time, he had never been in love with anyone of them. In fact, he had never experienced this famous feeling that people called love.

Now he was asking himself if he really had fallen in love ? Had he fallen in love ? With his wife ? With Zoya ?

He put these questions on the side for now when he saw Waqar waving them goodbye from the other side of the boarding barriers.

Zoya wiped her cheeks and Asad controlled the urge to touch her, instead he asked, "Shall we go ?"

As they sat in their car, he asked, "It's Sunday morning, what do you want to do ?"

Zoya shrugged, not really wanting to get into a conversation, seeing Waqar go, she missed her whole family. Her mother's cooking, her dad's pampering, Najma's innocence, her sister-in-law's teasing. She was missing them all. But she knew that now her life was here, in New-York, far from her family, with her husband... A husband that didn't even want her, who smoked, drank and had had fooled around with girls before.

Zoya looked out from the window and tried to swallow back the lump in her throat.

A/N : here it is !! Well i know it's not really long, i just had difficulties writing it but don't u guys worry, i'll update the next part really soon ! 😉Edited by Miss-Appy - 7 years ago
Especial wala RES for Riddhi...😃

Edited by MayurChan - 7 years ago

Thank You to all these people for liking the last part...😊

A RES for U All...😳

habsfan,  shardadevi,  lipika1,  paviswea,  sharan90,  honeylika,  sahil_lover241,  Lovesahil,  mahiii90,  Buddhu_Sa_Mann,  -jerry-anuv6,  Mitamad,  TheNamesV,  Niki2794,  ONAego,  nilorina,  hatelove2012,  Ihopelove,  Ajuzangel,  siyasharma94Sneha8337,  kaju27,  asadzoyaqubool,  kabhi_asya,  Ambyrocks,  Ksgrkfan,  Amin21,  fatima30,  rajsmi,  shonayaa,  ayat20muskaan17rocks,  Minahil96,  -.-Mariam-.-,  shivi17,  Azraa01,  suganti,   -SilverSparkle- A.Hajnal,  aseelashah,  life4meSanKsgian,  Chillichick,  Asyalover,  --Arpita-,  Sanjhari,  cutie15,  anopama,  MayurChan,  PriyaCherry,  binuuu,  teja21kritz4ever,  AMMY12,  Missadorable,  Shubh007,  sasir,  jas91,  asifiqbalsh,  sweet_tehs,  AkaiBara,  navk,  -silentbang-,  -Mrinalini-,  MisHumptyDumpty,  Linsie,  MysticRiver

RES for I.B.P...😊

Special RES for Jas...😊

The Above Beautiful and Amazing Gif's are Borrowed/Taken from GOOGLE...so credit to their owners...😎

A RES for them too...😊

" Au Revoir "

Oh. My. Goodness.
I m left at asdfghjkl-qwertyuiop-zxcvbnm 🤪
The language. 👏
Take a freaking bow my lady. 👏
I m falling short of words to describe how good it is. 
What a delight! 
As per the story, trust me i can't look beyond how much u have improved, such a long way you have come. 🤗 I seriously have tears in my eyes, looking at the words that you have played with such maturity. ❤️ 

Update  FANTASTIC u r leaving me in a fix I can't wait to read next please update for me asap this week itself look I am crying and begging for it 😭