FF-An Unlikely Pair-Pt 21 on Pg 65-3/24 - Page 6

Posted: 17 years ago
I just read it and wow 👏 👏 👏 Please please please continue! I can't wait for the next part!!!!! Omg great 👏
Finally found it!! Abhi, I couldn't find your ff for so long for some reason... I thought you stopped writing and was gonna hound you down with some nice pms!! 😉

First of all, you're ff is keeping me on the edge of my seat and I'm destined to fall off soon as the suspense is killing me!! Hun... your cliff hangers are getting realistically the size of a cliff with each post... I have some hunches though... well a hunch, but I don't want to spoil anything, even for myself so will keep them to myself!

"Shivani", what a conveniant name 😛...

Maya needs to get a life... 🤢

I really like how you are delving on the depth of SG's relationship... its very...hmmm... sensual? 😳

I must say, you're being very kanjoos!! You're always demanding longer ones from me, whereas you write the shortest posts ever!! Now, for the next one, I want a nice long one alright?... good...

and I would like it up soon plz...

Just amazing!!

Cheers,
dc
Guys...
You GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!! Yo Man!
Thank you all so much for the encouraging words and sweet comments...
😳 😳 😳

On public demand, I am posting a longer update...

Thanks once again...

- Abhita
Recap: Gauri gets a medical report saying her daughter has leukemia... She does not want shiv to know... but shiv is informed.. and he comes and asks if Garv is fine, and then says Shivani... Shiv gets to know that Shivani has Leukemia.
Also, the family is treated to the view of a normally composed shiv shattering a glass that he held in his hand on hearing this news. They also realise that Shiv and Gauri have much more to them than they show to the world... by the way... Who is shivani? and Garv??? read on for the answers...!

Part 6:
========

He looks at his bleeding palm, and then raises pain filled eyes to look at Gauri... Dadi, Mahen and Nikhila are shocked at the depth of sorrow displayed in his wonderful hazel eyes... Nikhila meantime comes running and takes his bleeding palm and tries to cut a piece of her saree..., by then, another pair of arms hold Shiv's arms... Nikhila notices that Gauri is kneeling down on the ground, near shiv's feet...(Shiv is sitting on the corner of the bed, and gauri is kneeling on the ground.. her face is level with shiv's chest... ) and is holding shiv's bleeding arms and is carressing them... and crying... The blood from his arm is now on her face... her forehead, her cheeks... She tells him 'mera marrow match nahin ho raha hain Shiv... doctors aapa check karna chahte hain... ' gasps and then continues... ' unka kehna hain ki agar shivi ka koi bhai ya behan hota, to unka match hone ke chances zyada hain... '
Nikhila meanwhile manages to get a first aid kit... actually handed over by Mahen... and tries to dress Shiv's wounds... all the while wondering how Shiv knew the girl, what was her name again? ah yes, Shivani... Wait a minute.. Did Gauri just call her Shivi? was her name supposed to be a part of Shiv??? Shiv impatiently takes his arms out of his mothers reach... he caresses Gauri's head as an assurance... an assurance for what??? and with the other he reaches down into the pockets in his trouser and takes out a phone... only to have Gauri tell him... 'Maine use already khabar kar diya hain shiv... woh bas aata hi hoga... looks at her watch and says ab tak to woh mumbai airport bhi pahunch gaya hoga...' Shiv gives a satisfied look at her...

During this exchange, Nikhila has managed to get hold of shiv's arms and has bandaged it...
Mahen : Kaun aa raha hain??? Shiv kaise jaanta hain us ladki ko?
Gauri gets a call on her cell... and says 'Hello... hmm... ok... suno... tum dada dadi ke ghar aa jao... hmm... teek hain...'
Shiv gives her an enquiring look... to which she replies... 'pahunch gaya hain... aur yahan aa raha hain...
Kehta hain tayyar rahiye... aur wait mat karaiye ga. ' both of them have a laugh... and the laughter automatically turns to silence and filled eyes for both of them.

Dadi : 'Shiv... Shiv... yeh sab kya ho raha hain?
'

Alok also comes by then to bid them leave before he leaves for Kolkatta...
Mahen brings him up to speed and then comes the confrontation... between Shiv and Gauri.. Alok goes to Gauri and gives her one slap... As soon as the hand is about to slap a second time, a hand comes to stop it... Gauri gives an imploring look to Shiv, who has stopped Alok... Shiv gives her a disgusted look and goes and stands next to the window... still looking very restless. He seems to be upset at her... he bangs his hand... his hurt hand with force on the window frame... this seems to rattle the frame... This makes the bandage that Nikhila has tied on his hands all red... Seeing this Gauri sheds a lone tear and just whispers Shiv... in all this din, as if she had screamed his name aloud, Shiv turns and looks at Gauri... She gives him an imploring look and his eyes seem to be pacifying her... almost as if he were apologizing for causing her tension... All the silent communication has not gone unnoticed though by the people who are surrounding Gauri... Alok looks from Gauri to Shiv... and then starts interrogating her...
Alok : Yeh sab main kya sunn raha hoon Gauri? woh bacchi ka baap kaun hain? batao...
This question seems to resonate in the room and everybody in the room is surrounding Gauri and putting question upon question on her... Suddenly there is a voice which shouts 'Damn it all... Meri bacchi zindagi aur maut ke bheech jhool rahi hain, aur aap log Gauri ko chain ka ek sans bhi nahin lene de rahe hain.. ' It is then as though he realises the fact that yes... his daughter is really ill... there is only a slight hope for her... that Shiv just collapses... falls down on his knees and breaks down crying bitterly.
Gauri runs and kneels down in front of shiv... she puts a hand on his cheek and tries to raise his head ... but he doesn't seem to want to get up at all...
it seems like
he just does not want to get up.. he clutches her and is crying bitterly... she is trying to comfort him... nothing seems to get through to him... finally giving up, she says 'Shiv... aap hi aise toot jaayenge to hamara kya hoga??? humen kaun sambhalega???' As the words penetrate through his pain, he looks up... through blurred eyes, he sees Gauri, who is just on the verge of a breakdown.
He wipes his tears... and then wipes her tears... has his palms on her cheeks and says 'Tumhe itni strong bann ne ki zaroorat nahin hain.' her eyes which were even then brimming with tears overflow... as if a dam just broke... He holds her while she is crying... All the while Maya Palak are so so surprised... their jaws are hanging to the ground..
this is jus amazing
continu asap
OMG...shivani is shivs daughter???
uh hav got 2 continue soon!!!
abhita i am on the edge of my seat 👏 👏

Please reveal all!! the cliffhangers are going to put me in shock 😆 😆
seriously abhita.enough of suspense....just let out the truth yaar