Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: souro

You did not, you preferred to continue with your attitude.

Since you said you posted this topic over here by mistake, let me help you in rectifying your mistake. Which section did you intend to post it in before posting it here by 'mistake'? I'll move it there.

give her a break souro !!! 

Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5

Since you said you posted this topic over here by mistake, let me help you in rectifying your mistake. Which section did you intend to post it in before posting it here by 'mistake'? I'll move it there.

Oh, you can do that?😲 I thought only GM's can do that.😆 Oh yes please. To members lounge.😳
Lianaa thumbnail

Oh, you really think I should still talk kindly / friendly / sweetly to them when they already have taken away all my patience n mind from the past 24h! I am not the one who conitnues this. They shouldn't have commented here .. they culd have told yoou their problems with this topic.
They have asked me questions and I have answered them. I tried to find solutions.. But nothing helped. They only kept on saying the same over and over. Read the convos again!

Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: xsumi

yeah i was shocked too it was not expected but its good Ergogan told people to fight for their country, the other people are ruining it for turkey
good on turkey

I don't get why turkey has soldiers.. they only take many money and ruin the country like this. -.- police and all of the people are enough to defend the country.
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: StrawberryParam

Oh, you can do that?😲 I thought only GM's can do that.😆 Oh yes please. To members lounge.😳

Done
Lianaa thumbnail
Aww.. Thank you soo much dear.🤗
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
R.I.P all those who died :(
Happy that the condition is better now :)
MansiVatwani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This hurt so much! I pray for the affected families and the souls! RIP! Humanity needs to bring back!!
Jade0001 thumbnail
Its just horrible that innocent people have to lose their lives
because of these inhumane people
May the souls of the deseased RIP