DM Friday Updates 15.07.2016

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I no longer like this prakash satya character. Both turning hopeless and causing more problem then ever. All this while Prakash is the avasara butti and always lose temper and hurt people feelings. And then will put the head down and say sorry.  Not once but so many times prakash doing this. Idhulae indha satya always supporting him even knowing he is wrong. Today  both have cross their limits and hurt Thilaga to the core. I am glad thilaga has decided to walk away. Its good as she can now earn her own living and time for Raju to act like a man.

What is wrong for satya to just recommend for thilaga son? She keep talking about  nithi nermai and will not do anything wrong with her position nu. What about the time Devaraj SIL was in issue and satya tannae let go her kolgai? Ippo mattum enna vaam satya ku?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhaipk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Story ah extend panradhukku epdi venumnalum scenes vaippanga  characterization change pannuvaanga. Gayu maatradhu interesting ah irukke nu paatha now the story is back to square one :( good scenes thuli kaatittu vandi vandiya stupid scenes kaatranga
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhaipk

Story ah extend panradhukku epdi venumnalum scenes vaippanga  characterization change pannuvaanga. Gayu maatradhu interesting ah irukke nu paatha now the story is back to square one :( good scenes thuli kaatittu vandi vandiya stupid scenes kaatranga

If they do not do as what you have said how will they reach their target of 1000 episodes like Vani Rani. ðŸ˜‰

Nowadays all of them are targeting to reach certain goals...just to show that they are being very popular. Besides they are helping the actors/actresses to earn a living too..!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

Yes I agree certain scenes are purely baseless and a waste of time...but then to them it helps them to go episodes after episodes..!😊