Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Twinkle is hilarious!

But I agree, there was no need to get SI trolled, however kya kare, she is most popular among those ministers, thanks to her Tulsi avtar.

Julez, I am not following any show rigidly for now,

But am liking Bazigar for now till she doesn't end up marrying Aarav and remains on her firm ground, but with her mommy around with Samaj ka bhashan, i doubt it will be for long.

Any suggestions?
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Sej, a little spoiler for you then! Aarav will put sindoor and mangalsutra on her and give her the respect she lost in society, and the actress in the offscreen interview said that her character will be happy as her family will get their respect back!😆😆
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

Sej, a little spoiler for you then! Aarav will put sindoor and mangalsutra on her and give her the respect she lost in society, and the actress in the offscreen interview said that her character will be happy as her family will get their respect back!😆😆

😆 then it's time to say bye bye to show.! Am sure, Aarav's daddy must have played his card well, like he had warned her!!😆😆

Only intriguing point in show was when Arundhati's dad said, I won't marry my precious daughter to your Psycho Son! I mean, lol.. that's like exact words to match Aarav! But he seems to have done that.😕
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Chalo, aur koi show bolo, where there is no rotlu abla naari, cuz even Suman and Shravan are dragging with their confession, would rather watch their last episode now.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
This could be entertaining! for good laugh

Find out about Tanu's rebirth' in Colors' Kasam Tere Pyar Ki

Fate and destiny can be wicked at times!! We are saying so because of the sorrow that has engulfed Rishi (Ssharad Malhotra) post the demise of his lover Tanu (Kratika Sengar) in Colors' popular show Kasam Tere Pyar Ki (Balaji Telefilms).

With their blossoming love story suffering a premature death, the show will now get to its major phase, which will be the reincarnation of Tanu in order to get her love.

So how will Tanu be reborn? And where?

Yes, we are right here to give you information...

Well, Tanu upon her rebirth will be living in the same house wherein her murderer Sandy (Sharhaan Singh) will be living.

Are you shocked?

As per credible sources, "Tanu will be reborn in Sandy's household. Sandy's brother and sister-in-law will soon be introduced in the plot. The lady who will be in her advanced stage of pregnancy will give birth to a charming and beautiful daughter, and the kid will be Tanu's reincarnated avatar."

OMG!! Wait here, as there is more coming..

We also hear that soon after the kid's birth, Sandy's brother and sister-in-law will breathe their last after meeting with an accident. And the little kid will be adopted by Sandy and Neha (Renee Dhyani), who will be a married couple post the leap.

Sad, this!! Again this seems to be what is destined to happen...

We tried calling Ssharad to know of this, but he remained unavailable for comment.

Are you excited to know about the punar janm' of Tanu? Drop in your comments here.

_innocent_ thumbnail
But Sej, they were already married in the temple! So its not like she did something new! She is adamant its her revenge, so who knows!! Maybe she will take revenge! I find her extremely weak hence why am not watching it regularly!!

Ermm, i am watching KD these days but even this show has gone down the drain!! I am giving Tere Bin a chance, it started 3 days ago!😆
_innocent_ thumbnail
With the re-birth, I guess Ssharad's character  will be an oldie trying to forcefully romance a young teenager? Like in Hamesha?😆😆
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

With the re-birth, I guess Ssharad's character  will be an oldie trying to forcefully romance a young teenager? Like in Hamesha?😆😆

😆 I am loving fan wars though!

Kratika and Ssharad had apparently won many hearts and had been trending on twitter! 😲😲😲 they want Kratika as post leap Tanu..!
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Tere Bin, I will watch it after a week, on basis of feedback from you all!! I had liked promo and off screen chat with leads! Had adored Gaurav as Sharman.
_innocent_ thumbnail
Sej, am going yaar!! Speak to you soon! Take care bud!😛