Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Loved the Epilogue giving a perfect ending... ⭐️👏
All are settled now n back to the family as ONE... ! Loving atmosphere,,, n all are getting in  one or the other work with their calibres... ! Nice ending with Mallika becoming a good woman in the last days of her life,,,, She perfectly says that

"Nidhi you were right. The feeling of love someone is good but being love by people is out of the world. I got this day for you and only you. You are my inspiration and the star whom people called Dhruba for me

Nice to read her happiness is also indulged in giving love n getting the same in return... !
Fascinating story... Loved it ... thanks dear n God bless.. ! Keep writing more... !!!
snehatanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice end to the story , thank you so much for the lovely story. Hope you will give beautiful stories more, thank you once again.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice end to a lovely story Rims 👏👏
Loved everyone united and all is well with every one, even Mallika settled herself ⭐️⭐️
Thanks dear for this awesome end and a new beginning for everyone with joys and laughter coming back to them ! Satisfaction for every one and lessons learned !
Thanks and loves, will be waiting for more story from U ❤️
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Family united and all ends well. Lovely ending to a superb Epic my dear 👏
Loved to see the family reunited and every one changed their selves to a better tomorrow. Mallika too sees the life with a different look, all credit to Nidhi!
Loved the story, and wud like to read more from you Rims, luv ya and thanks! ❤️🤗
rimjhim_rims thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you So much that you liked and loved my imagination and showered me with beautiful comments and reviews. Your response are my inspiration for writing  
rimjhim_rims thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
As i promised guys that after ending of this story I will start a new one I stared. Link is given below.