India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #88 #Andaz apna apna || MEMBERS ONLY

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

blue animated with shadow SPECIAL NOTE : THIS CC IS NOT A "OPEN FOR ALL" CHATTING AND SPAMMING PLACE , THIS CC IS EXCLUSIVELY MADE FOR MEMBERS INVITED BY TM . SO DON'T PM THE THREAD MAKER FROM VARIOUS ACCOUNTS  FOR JOINING THE CC UNTIL YOU ARE IN HER FRIEND LIST OR YOU ARE SOMEONE KNOWN TO\FRIENDS OF ANY OF THE OTHER MEMBERS HERE . PMS FROM THE PEOPLE WHO ARE TOTALLY UNKNOWN TO THE TM OR ANY OF THE MEMBERS HERE , WON'T BE ENTERTAINED BY THE THREAD MAKER.

blue animated with shadow  Members who are NOT part of this chat club are NOT supposed to post here or like posts in this thread 

red and yellow blinking  THIS CHAT CLUB IS A HOME SPECIALLY (AND ONLY) FOR SOME UNIQUE (READ CRAZY) LOL PEOPLE IN INDIA-FORUMS WHO ARE MY FRIENDS AND LOVES TO DO CHIT CHAT WITH EACH OTHER ON ALMOST EVERYTHING FROM FAVORITE SHOW TO FAVORITE FOOD,Big smile FROM "HOW WAS YOUR DAY " TO " WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME",LOL FROM LEG PULLING EACH OTHER TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY WHEN  SITUATION DEMANDS ..Embarrassed
THIS WILL BE OUR SECOND HOME ,Embarrassed IN TRUE SENSE ,Hug WE WILL DO CHAT , MASTI AND HAVE FUN ALL DAY LONG HERE(MAINTAINING ALL IF RULES)...

SO FRIENDS , I HOPE , YOU ALL WILL LOVE IT Wink

blue animated with shadow A Chat Corner's maximum page is 150 pages and keep chatting till it reaches 150 pages.

blue animated with shadow  THIS IS STRICTLY A MEMBERS ONLY CC CLUB SO STALKERS PLEASE STAY AWAY! POST HERE ONLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED BY ME.(PM ME IF YOU THINK YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE  STILL I MISSED YOU TO ADD HERE, BUT NO POSTING UNTIL YOUR NAME IS NOT UPDATED IN THE "MEMBER'S LIST")

blue animated with shadow This Chat club is not made for the entertainment of any stalkers , This is strictly Member's only CC  and here all members will discuss anything and everything (maintaining IF rules) , if anybody desperately Stalks here at his\her own risk and does not like any Particular post here , then that is NOT our Responsibility and we are NOT Sorry for that .Evil Smile

blue animated with shadow IMPORTANT POINTS 

blue animated with shadow @STALKERS, DON'T COPY ANYTHING FROM THIS CC TO OTHER CC ,IF WE CATCH YOU ANYWHERE COPYING ANY WORK OR POST FROM THIS CC , YOU WILL BE REPORTED AGAINST THAT ACT IMMEDIATELY 

blue animated with shadow  @MEMBERS,I REQUEST YOU ALL TO RESPECT THE PRIVACY OF THIS CC, DON'T DISCUSS ANYTHING WE POST HERE OR DON'T DISCUSS TOPICS YOU SAW ON ANY OTHER CC/AT,HERE OR DON'T COPY PASTE ANY PARTICULAR MEMBER'S COMMENTS FROM ANY OTHER CC/AT/THREAD ON THIS CC FOR THE PURPOSE OF BASHING/ MOCKING, AS MOCKING OR BASHING ANY MEMBER IS AGAINST IF RULES, AND VIOLATION OF THIS RULE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WON'T BE ENTERTAINED . 

blue animated with shadow DON'T DISCUSS ANY RUMORS/ LINK-UPS / GOSSIPS ABOUT ANY ACTORS PERSONAL LIFE , DON'T MAKE ANY INSULTING COMMENTS AGAINST ANY ACTOR OR ANYBODY RELATED TO HIS PERSONAL LIFE.

@MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE AND IF YOU SEE ANY OTHER MEMBER DOING THIS REQUEST HER TO EDIT THE COMMENT IMMEDIATELY OTHERWISE HER POST CAN GET REPORTED BY FANS OF THAT PARTICULAR ACTOR .

blue animated with shadow  DON'T POST ON ANY CC THAT CONTAINS "uc DON'T POST" TAG WITH ITS TITLE WHEN THE OLD CC IS STILL RUNNING ...CHECK BEFORE YOU POST AND FINISH OLD/RUNNING CC FIRST BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING ON NEW CC.

Edited by Sampriti. - 16 July 2016 at 11:48am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aamias

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

blue animated with shadow MEMBERS CORNER IS A NEW SECTION WHERE CC MEMBERS CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE SHARED ... THIS IS AN INITIATIVE FOR MAKING CC MORE ENTERTAINING AND A PLACE WHERE ALL CC MEMBERS WILL GET TO KNOW ABOUT SOME INTERESTING FACTS AND EXPRESS THEIR CREATIVE MIND IN WAY OF WRITING PULAV\STORY \MAKING SUMMARY OF ARTICLES...(OR WE CAN PLAY ANY FUNNY GAME IN CC AND DECLARE THE RESULT HERE ) ***

(ORIGINAL IDEA:NIKK)

MANISHA 

Smart And Intelligent Wife

After 37 years of marriage. Jake dumped his wife for his Young secretary.
His new girlfriend demanded that they live in Jake and Edith's multi million dollar home and since the man's lawyers were a little better he prevailed.
He gave Edith his now ex-wife just 3 days to move out. She spent the 1st day packing her belongings into boxes crates and suitcases.
On the 2nd day she had to movers come and collect her things.
On the 3rd day she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining room table by candlelight put on some soft background music and feasted on a pound of shrimp a jar of caviar and a bottle of Chardonnay.
When she had finished she went into each and every room and stuffed half-eaten shrimp shells dipped in caviar into the hollow of all of the curtain rods. She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

When the husband returned with his new girlfriend all was bliss for the first few days.
Then slowly the house began to smell. They tried everything cleaning mopping and airing the place out. Vents were checked for dead rodents and carpets were cleaned. Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters during which they had to move out for a few days and in the end they even replaced the expensive wool carpeting. NOTHING WORKED.
People stopped coming over to visit. Repairman refused to work in the house. The Maid quit.
Finally, they could not take the stench any longer and decided to move.
A month later even through they had cut their price in half they could not find a buyer for their stinky house.
Word got out and eventually even the local realtors refused to return their calls.
Finally they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.
The ex-wife called the man and asked how things were going. He told her the saga of the rotting house. She listened politely and said that she missed her old home terribly and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for getting the house back.
Knowing his ex-wife had no idea how bad the smell was... he agreed on a price that was about 1/10th of what the house ha been worth, but only if she were to sign the papers that very day. She agreed and within the hour his lawyers delivered the paperwork.
A week later the man and his girlfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home.

INCLUDING THE CURTAIN RODS.
****************************************************************************************************

Mom Knows Everything

A Mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl roommate.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious...

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between him and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, his son volunteered,
"I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, we are just roommates.

About a week later, his roommate came to him saying,
"Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?

He said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure.

He sat down and wrote:

Dear Mother,

I'm not saying that you did' take the silver plate from my house, I'm not saying that you did not' take the silver plate. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love, your son.

Several days later,
he received an email from his Mother which read...

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you do' and I'm not saying that you do not'. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the silver plate by now, under her pillow.

**************************************************************************************************

Presence of mind helps, Never Panic...!!! 

In a shop a man asked for 1/2 kg of butter.

The salesperson, a young boy, said that only 1kg packs were available in the shop,

but the man insisted on buying only 1/2 kg.

So the boy went inside to the manager's room and said "An idiot outside wants to buy only 1/2 kg of butter".
To his surprise, the customer was standing right behind him..!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

So the boy added immediately, "And this gentleman wants to buy the other half!!!!!!".

After the customer left, the manager said "You have saved your position by being clever enough at the right time. Where do you come from?"

To this the boy said, "I come from Brazil. The place consists of only prostitutes and football players!!!!!"

The manager replied coldly, "My wife is also from Brazil ".

To this the boy asked excitedly, "Oh yeah? Which team does she plays for?"

NIKKK

Pic Credit - original uploader

Laksh - aaj raat meri 100th SR hai us position me Blushing

Sanskaar - aaj kal no face wash no ghurna pata nahi kaha dhyan bhatka hai iska Cry 

Ragini - online agar ache jhadu ho toh order karti hu agar laksh iss baar bhi Laksh nishana chuka toh dhulai karungi Angry

*** ALL POSTS ARE BEING SHARED FOR FUN PURPOSE ONLY , WE DON'T HAVE ANY INTENTION OF HURTING ANY FANDOM'S SENTIMENTS OR FEELINGS

SHONA

Bhojpuri Names Of Hollywood Movies

Mission Impossible = "Eee Naa Ho Payi Bhaiya"

And Mi-2 = "Hum Phir Se Kahi Ee Naa Ho Payi Bhaiya"

Mi3 = "Abey Kitni Baar Kahibey, Ee Naahi Ho Paai Babuaa"

Titanic = "Nauka Dele Dhoka"

Anaconda = "Aadmi Khaye Wala Sapwa"

Superman = "Ude Wala Aadmi"

Silence Of The Lambs = "Bakariyan Bolat Nahin"

Black Hawk Down = "Kaali Chidiya Mar Gayil"

Kungfu Panda = "Kungfu Pandey"

Exorcist = "Jhaad Phoonk Waala Manav"

Kill Bill = "Maar Billwa Ke"

Kill Bill 2 = "Dunali Se Maar Billwa Ke"

Ghost Rider = "Phatphatiya Par Jalti Khopadiya"

Spiderman = "Admi Makadjaal Bunat Raha"

Spiderman2 = "Sala Admi Phir Makadjaal Bunat Raha"

Spiderman 3 = "Sala Ab To Kala Hoke Makadjaal Bunat Raha Be"

The Amazing Spiderman = "Ab Naya Admi Makadjaal Bunat Raha"

King Kong = "Katili Nachaniya Ka Bandar Saiyaan"

Inception = "Sapno Me Sataye Sajaniya Hamaar"

The Godfather = "Bilaayati Lalu Yadav"

American Beauty = "Bhojpuri Nachaniya"

The Master = "Padhawe wala"

Skyfall = "Aakash Girat Rahil"

Gangster Squad = "Lalu Ka Aadmi Log"

Stand Up Guys = "Khada Kar Le Babua"

Thor = "Hathoda Manav"

Kick Ass = "Pichwada Phad Debo"

Karate Kid =  
Baccha Kare Hoo Haa
(Bollywood)

Three Idiots = "Teen Tho Budbak"

Ghajini = "Takla Ke Badla"

Night At the Museum' - 'Museum Ke Andar Phans Gayaa Sikander'

Planet of Apes' - 'Vaanar Raaj' 

Taken : Le Li..

Taken 2 : Uski bhi Le Li..

Godzilla -Badi chipkali 

The Dark Knight :Sanwla Shoorveer.. .

Wrong Turn : Galat Mod Le Liya Be.

Wrong Turn 2 : Saala Phir Se Galat ModLiya. 
Terminator : Bhasmasur.
Welcome To The Jungle :Anil Kapoor Ki Chhaati Me Aap Ka Swagat Hai .

The Mummy Returns :Mataji Vaapas Aa Rahi Hain..

SAW: Dekha

SAW 2: Phir Se Dekha

SAW 3: Ek Baar Phir Se Dekha .

Inception : Khwab Mein Khwab, Dimaag Ka Dahi Janaab!

The Avengers : Angarey Bane Sholay

Wolf of Wall Street : Dalaal street ka bhediya

Kiss of the Dragon : Maut Ka Chumma

http://www.ndtv.com/news/Hangover.jpg

http://www.wittystory.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Godzilla-3.png

http://dekhnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/1-470x768.jpg

http://www.filmymagic.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Men-in-Black-3.jpg

DOODH WALA LOVE

GAME PLAN : NIKKK

BASIC RULE OF GAME :

write a song or movie name or serial name by adding or substituting a word with "DOODH" after everything u write. And write d original song or movie or serial name in bracket.

Example - ye dudh toh pyaar ka dudh hai (ye bandan toh pyaar ka bandan hai)

CREDIT : NIKKK

I WILL PERSONALLY CHECK POSTS (AS MANY AS I CAN) AND ADD THE MOST FUNNY ONES IN THE "BEST POSTS OF CC" SECTION OF NEXT CC. BUT , IF ANY MEMBER  FINDS ANOTHER MEMBER POSTING SOMETHING  REALLY FUNNY , PLEASE PM ME (SAMPRITI ) SO THAT I CAN ADD THOSE POSTS ON NEXT CC, (AS I MAY MISS SOME POSTS) Embarrassed

BTW YE GAME BOHT HI AS HONE WALA HAI , TOH BEST OF LUCK @ALL SANSKAARI PAAPION ROFL

Edited by Sampriti. - 16 July 2016 at 5:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabmw_Nik_rose1998Purbishonaaamias

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

blue animated with shadow IN THIS SECTION SOME REALLY AMAZING AND FUNNY POSTS FROM PREVIOUS CC WILL BE SHARED. POSTS MAY BE SELECTED BY ANY MEMBER INCLUDING THE TM , IF ANY MEMBER FEELS TO SHARE ANY OF HER HER POSTS WITH ALL IN THIS SECTION OR IF SHE FEELS ANY OTHER POST MADE BY OTHER MEMBERS ARE REALLY AWESOME AND SHOULD BE SHARED HERE , THEN ALL SHE NEEDS TO DO IS PM THE THREAD MEMBER INFORMING ABOUT THE PAGE NUMBER OF THAT POST Smile

(THE POSTS WHICH ARE MADE BY CC MEMBERS AS TASK FOR PREVIOUS CC GAME WILL BE SHARED IN THIS SECTION FOR THIS VERSION OF CC )

IN THIS VERSION OF CC , THE TASKS DONE BY CC MEMBERS FOR "JHAADU ABHIYAAN" GAME AND SOME OTHER EXCITING AND FUNY POSTS WILL BE SHARED

MANISHA

Jo jhadu liya to lagana padega...(jo wada kiya wo nibhana padega)

JANA NA JHADU SE DOOR...( nikkku k milk man atrava ka show...jana na dil se door)

jhadu (diya) aur pocha (baati ) humBig smile

kaise lagayee jhadu, kaise lagaya poncha  (kaise kte din kaise kati raatein)

ek tha jhadu, ek tha poncha...(ek tha raja ek thi rani)

humara jhadu aapke pass hBig smile...(Humara dil aapke pass h)

poncha dekha to ye jana sanam jhadu hota h deewana sanamBig smile

NIKKK

Bhigi bhigi sadko pe me jhadu ka intezaar karo jhadu re jhadu re 

jhadu wale babu zara jhadu laga le (dj wale babu) 

jhadu ko apna bana ne ka junun sar pe hai kab se hai 

tujhe jhadu marne ki izzazat rab se laya hu (ishq katne ki izzazat) 

jhadu ban gaya gentleman 

KAMALA

Jhaadu Donor Bro HugLOL( Vicky Donor )

Kuch Kuch jhaadu hai Hug

Jhadu bin,Jhadu bin
jhadu bin, jhadu bin
jhadu bina marna nahi
Jeena nahi jhadu binLOL

orginal lyrics Tere bin, tere bin
Tere bin, tere bin
Tera bina marna nahi
Jeena nahi tere bin

SHONA

Jhadu jale pocha jale (Jiya jale jaan jale)

Didi tera jhadu deewana 

Jhaduwale ko bejhadu na kar du toh (pardenashi ko beparda na kar du toh)

Sona nahi chandi nahi jhaadu toh mila are jhaadu marle

Jhadu se nikal ke , pocha se phisalke  (Dhup se nikalke , chhaon se phisalke)

Humko jhadu se churalo 

Kabhi Jhaadu ka maara
kabhi poche se haara 
Jhaadu chala ..jhaadu chala teri ore (Manchala..mann chala teri ore)

tune jhaadu se lagaya toh hungama ho gaya LOL

Badtameez jhadu mane na mane na (Badtameez dil)

Jhaadu se jhaadu mila (taal se taal mila)

Jhaadu re , jhaadu re tu mera jhaadu hua re (Sanam re)

Hum jhaadu bin ab rahe nahi sakte 

tujhe yaad kar liya hai Jhadu ki tarah (tujhe yaad kar liya hai aayat ki tarah)

Badan pe jhadu lapete huye 

Aaj ki jhadu mere taraf se (aaj ki party mere taraf se)

Jhaadu muh lag gaya (Lahu muh lag gaya)

Kaise mujhe jhadu mil gayi (kaise mujhe tum mil gayi)

NIYATI

Sajna tere jhadu hum pitke Pagla  Gae re

RAY

hum jadhu laga chuke sanam (hum dill de chuke sanam)LOL

pocha jadhu aur duster (pyar ishq aur mohabat)Big smile

jadhu na mile ge dobara (zindagi na mile gi dobara)LOL

aik baar jo jaye jadhu phir na aaye
(aik baar jo jaye jawaani phir na aaye)

jab se tera jadhu mere jadhu se Lage re tab se deewana hua sab kuch begana hua 
rab bhi deewana lage

(jab se tere naina mere naina se lage re...)

NIKKK

Dudh wale ki taraf se good night

sab issi ka dudh pi lo  matlab iske bhainso ka taki ye apni gf ko afford kar sake

NIYATI

ATHRAV DAIRY : DHUDH ME SHAKTI.. BHAISON KE DHUDH SI TAKAT(SPOT THE BHASIYA) ROFL

ATHRAV: ME B ROZ PEETA HUN GLASS ME IT'S ACTUALLY TASTYROFL

*** ALL POSTS ARE MADE FOR FUN PURPOSE ONLY, WE HAVE NO INTENTION OF HURTING ANYBODY'S SENTIMENTS \ FEELINGS. Smile

POSTS FROM CC 84 

IN THIS CC , MEMBERS SHARED THEIR IMAGINATIONS ABOUT EACH OTHER , ALL THOSE WONDERFUL POSTS WERE SHARED IN SAME PLACE (CC 85 FRONT PAGE) SO THE PAGE WAS TO HEAVY TO GET LOADED COMPLETELY (IN SOME CASES WHERE NETWORK IS SLOW) . I AM SHARING THOSE POSTS HERE AGAIN AND IN CASE ANYBODY MISSED THEM , THEY CAN CHECK NOW AND HAVE FUN Big smile

HASI

Asmita

When She blushes seeing Me & Mannu
love anime crush valentines day hearts

When she feds up with her ongoing life
Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block frustrated ugh rock this boat grr

Soman ... this suits so much  chilling with all ur Gf's ROFL

minions flirting bae minions movie flirty

Pubi 

When some so called gang messes with her 
angry spongebob squarepants strong muscles strength

Not paying attention to haters words

strong kat dennings confident confidence kat

& this too ROFL

kat dennings

Shona

When i have funny convo with her
funny laughing laugh blackgirlmagic tessa thompson

Mannu 

Hug with Gyaan
friendship hugs boy meets world shawn hunter ben savage

Kamala 

When she sees Her Bro & Drupu on line

tv reactions free running run

what she wants  to do with SOman

reactions pikachu go throw gtfo

Rose

made by me gwen stefani no doubt cute baby wind it up

Ray 
panda cute baby white and black asian baby

when she cools down everyone

sweet bear chill teddy

Tappu , she almost al the time winks LOL
car katy perry wink katy90gifparty katy 90 gif party

animated-friendship-image-0109

Edited by Sampriti. - 16 July 2016 at 5:29am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabmwNiyatiswaragini_Nik_manisha.8148rose1998Purbishonaaamias

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

blue animated with shadow NAME OF THE MEMBERS WHO DID NOT VISIT CC AND MISSING FROM HERE COMPLETELY FOR LONG TIME WILL NOT BE IN THE MEMBERS LIST FROM NOW ON, THEIR NAMES WILL BE IN "MEMBER'S INTRO IN RAY'S STYLE" ONLY. (EXCEPT SILPA, SREE , MANJU , MAMTA , RADHIKA, NAYAB  AND NIYATI AS THEY DO VISIT THE CC AFTER LONG INTERVALS , WE MISS THEM AND WISH THEY BECOME ACTIVE HERE LIKE BEFORE).

IF ANY MEMBER WANTS TO COME BACK IN FUTURE (MEMBER WHOSE NAME IS NOT IN CURRENT MEMBERS LIST BUT SHE WAS A MEMBER OF THIS CC ONCE  ) THEN SHE NEEDS TO INFORM EITHER ME OR ANY OTHER ACTIVE MEMBER OF CC ABOUT THE SAME AND MAKE SURE THAT HER NAME APPEARS IN MEMBERS LIST AGAIN Smile 

ASMU AKA Aamias  

MANJU AKA blackandblue

SOMU AKA Butterfly.1993

JENNI AKA CarpedeimRose

SILPA AKA -DewDrops-

HASINI AKA KostinsQueen

KAMALA AKA Kamala05

NAYAB AKA Kanwal4Salman

MAMTA AKA mamta99

MANISHA AKA manisha.8148

MEENA AKA _Meena_

JESSI AKA Messi2

NIKUNJ AKA Nikkk

NIYATI AKA Niyatiswaragini

SHONA AKA Purbishona

ROSE AKA rose1998

RAY AKA rayab_rajpoot

PUBI AKA Sampriti.

SANA AKA sanabmw

RADHIKA AKA Shinningstar60

SOUMI AKA soumi93

SREE AKA Sree8410

TAPPU AKA Tapathi

blue animated with shadow THIS LIST IS FINAL AND THE TM HAS DECIDED THIS LIST CONSIDERING SOME IMPORTANT ISSUES . SO "WHY MY NAME IS NOT IN THE LIST" TYPE QUESTION WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED . IF ANY MEMBER WHO WAS MEMBER OF THIS CC ONCE UPON A TIME , WANTS TO JOIN AGAIN , SHE WILL HAVE TO PM THE THREAD MAKER .THANK YOU

red and yellow blinking If your name is NOT in the List, you are NOT invited .

(If you feel I missed to add your name here even though you are my close friend, then PM me)

red and yellow blinking YOU WILL GET A PM FROM ME IF YOU ARE INVITED AND PLEASE DONOT POST HERE OR LIKE ANYTHING IF YOU ARE NOT THE MEMBER OF THIS CHAT CLUB

Aamias: The cook of CC gang... loves to cook new things Embarrassed

blackandblue: manju.. (me showing her pic aagar kisi ko mile toh wapis le aana isko CC mai)LOL

Butterfly.1993: I am short of words... she is my sister my somu didi with a pure heart... she loves everyone here.. she is the most loving person here.
and I am lucky to have herEmbarrassed

CarpedeimRose: One of great writersEmbarrassed

-DewDrops-:" shilpa..." a very peaceful personSmile

Fareesha: (annie) gayab haseena...LOL hope she will join back CC soonEmbarrassed

hasinig89: Suhu...the office girl...LOL she uses her office net to give us company...Hug

indrani7495: indu ke liye I have a song line "kuch log bohat yaad aatey hain"Wink

Kamala05: ...ala kahun ya kamu... Wink okay kamu, a very sweet person indeed...you know what mai jab aap se baat karti mujhe srif somu didi yaad aatiLOL

Kanwal4Salman: one of the wonderful person here..."nayab"...  hamare names rhyme karte hainEmbarrassed 

mamta99: superb vm maker and creative person Embarrassed 

manisha.8148:  manu the hugs queen see she is still hugging me and not letting me introduce her properlyLOL her rule is hug karo khush rahoWink

_Meena_: my newly found friend is very nice person and her timings are kamaal...Tongue yeh raat ko good morning kehti haiLOL

Messi2: she loves soccer... but love footballars more.LOL she thinks somu didi is lucky to have me... no re its me the lucky onw who have you allEmbarrassed

Monica_Suhasini: she is helly ki deewani and soft hearted Embarrassed

Nikkk:  Fun element of the CC... Tongue full of colours and full of life.. nikk se mujhe yaad aata "apna har din aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho...jiyo toh iss pal aese jiyo jese k aakhri ho... "Embarrassed

Niyatiswaragini:  very loving and sweet natured... she is not just a part of CC but the part of our heartsEmbarrassed

Purbishona:  Hey shona hey shonaEmbarrassed... andaaz hain in laa-jawabLOL
naughty but still caringEmbarrassed spread happiness hereSmile

rose1998: rosu sweet little friend of mineEmbarrassed

rayab_rajpoot: for me no description... humari toh photo hi kafi haiLOL

Sampriti. : kehte hain kuch log blessings ki tarah hote hain... aap ko dekh k lagta hai sahi kehte hain...Heart you are an angel...supportive, helping, caring, loving and one of the best persons here...Its because of you I got so many friends and my somu didi Embarrassed

sanabmw:  my sana di... she is the mother of lil' child but she herself behave like lil' child... still she cares, loves and help all the CC gang...Embarrassed she loves to do shoppingTongue

wayna: she is our little cute princess...(she might be not a member of CC but she lives in our hearts)Embarrassed

Shinningstar60: radhu...she is the youngest of all cute to hogi hi naTongue
kabhi memoryloss hota hai isse but CC walo ko nahi bhooltiLOL

soumi93: she is an out class writer... and swasan deewani...zara natkhat sa aandaaz hai inka agar swasan scene achacha ho toh madam ka mood bhi achacha nahi toh CC me guest appearance de k chali jati hainLOL

Sree8410: loving and caring... she knows how to grab the attention...that's why she famous in all "sree di"Embarrassed

-Reeti-: she is sana di's Best friend (achchi toh hongi na)... we talked one time only... she declared that 'ray you are so sweet' she herself is sweet that's why she felt that...Embarrassed

Tapathi: tapu... she loves chubby cheeks and talking on cell phoneEmbarrassed
she is impressive Tongue 

animated-friendship-image-0174

Edited by Sampriti. - 16 July 2016 at 5:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Purbishonamanisha.8148aamias

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

PRESENTED BY RAY

red and yellow blinking  Birthdays are the special days for all...Tongue and it feels very bad when some of our friends or family sometimes forgets to wish us... Cryaesa CC me na ho toh MEENU came up with an idea Clapk hum sabki birthdays include kar dein 75th cc me so that sabki birthdays koi bhool na sakey...Big smile

red and yellow blinking BIRTHDAYS OF CC GANG

red and yellow blinking Aamias:                   24th June

red and yellow blinking Butterfly.1993:          9th July.

red and yellow blinking CarpedeimRose:      6th June.

red and yellow blinking  -DewDrops-:             27th May.

red and yellow blinking  Fareesha:                25th January.

red and yellow blinking  Indrani7495:             4th July.

red and yellow blinking  KostinsQueen:         2nd September.

red and yellow blinking  Kamala05:               5th November 

red and yellow blinking  Kanwal4salman:     5th June.

red and yellow blinking  mamta99:                1st January.

red and yellow blinking  manisha.8148:        11th October

red and yellow blinking  _Meena_:                9th October.

red and yellow blinking  Messi2:                    9th June.

red and yellow blinking  Monica_Suhasini:   13th July.

red and yellow blinking  Nikkk:                  27th February.

red and yellow blinking  Niyatiswaragini:     5th September.

red and yellow blinking  priyanshiii:             2nd September.

red and yellow blinking  Purbishona:            2nd March.

red and yellow blinking  rose1998:                4th November.

red and yellow blinking  rayab_rajpoot:        12th January.

red and yellow blinking  Sampriti.:               11th June.

red and yellow blinking  sanabmw:               9th April.

red and yellow blinking Shinningstar60:       30th October.Clap

red and yellow blinking soumi93:                 7th December.

red and yellow blinking Sree8410:               10th April.

red and yellow blinking  -Reeti-:                    1st October

red and yellow blinking  Tapathi:                  8th January.

Idea Credit: _Meena_

animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles animated birthday cake with many burning candles

THANK YOU RAY FOR THIS WONDERFUL CREATIVITY Clap

animated-friendship-image-0075

Edited by Sampriti. - 16 July 2016 at 6:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aamias

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #82#THE GAME IS ON||MEMBERS ONLY
||Sanskaari Gang's Chat Club #87#Crazy world ||MEMBERS ONLY

1.Follow the IF Rules and Regulations!

2.Constructive Criticism is always welcomed. BUT bashing is not part of constructive criticism .Bashing or degrading comments against any character of any show or any actor on or off screen are NOT allowed. 

3.Members are free to express their views always but DON'T use any derogatory words and phrases to establish your opinion, however, polite disagreement towards some views will not be considered as bashing. 

4. Using any offensive words against any celebrity\member\DT member is against IF rules. Members are requested to remember this before posting or discussing anything here.

5. Refrain from bashing, mocking or discussing about other chat club members \any other forum members \ other fandom here on this chat club.

6. Do NOT quote Long Threads , You can quote only three times Maximum.

7. Under any circumstances, Don't cross 150 pages limit fixed for a chat club. Shift to new chat club if that is already ready , and if it is not there, wait till the Admin makes new cc club.

8. Avoid spamming with only emoticons\numbers to increase post count\pages or to finish a chat club. Your Discussion\post here should have some meaningful content.

9. Discussing on Any actor's personal life or link-ups are strictly prohibited according to the IF rules.

10. Don't discuss about any decision taken or Warnings issued on a thread(or this thread) by DT , here on this chat club.

blue animated with shadowAll the rules stated above are IF rules and compulsory for all members

animated-friendship-image-0065

Edited by Sampriti. - 16 July 2016 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Purbishonaaamias

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 12 July 2016 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
blue animated with shadow REQUEST TO ALL CC MEMBERS

(credit goes to Nikkk for this Idea) LOLLOL

Guys, I think we all want to make our CC more entertaining no ? so for that , I request you to share your ideas\posts with me... anything (any fact\article \ funny or sad story\ pulav\ shayri \ creation\ any funny game ideas) that you feel you want to share with all other CC members and contribute to make cc more beautiful , then please PM me your idea\posts you wanted to share , I will add that on the first page of the new CC...Smile 

I want everyone's participation  to make our CC more amazing and entertaining... without you help..it's not possible...Embarrassed

**** there is no compulsion that everybody needs to do something new for each CC ...or post something extraordinary in each and every CC...there is no compulsion for anything ...this is just an idea and a request for the betterment of our CC... Do only if you feel you have time to do it and you like to do it..

blue animated with shadow  MSG TO STALKERS:

THIS CC IS NOT YOUR PLACE THAT'S WHY YOUR NAME IS NOT THERE IN MEMBERS LIST , SO IF YOU STALK ON YOUR OWN RISK , DON'T EXPECT TO SEE POSTS WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE, YOU GONNA REGRET STALKING HERE SO DON'T DO IT...STILL IF IT'S YOUR HABIT TO STALK SHAMELESSLY THEN BE READY TO EXPERIENCE ALL WHAT IS UNEXPECTED FOR ALL OF YOU AND DON'T SEND ANY PM TO THE THREAD MAKER ASKING ANY QUESTION ABOUT CC...NO PM WILL BE ENTERTAINED BY THE TM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manisha.8148Purbishonaaamias

Sampriti. IF-Stunnerz
Sampriti.
Sampriti.

Posted: 13 July 2016 at 2:21am | IP Logged

THANKS GUYS...FOR MAKING THIS CC SO WONDERFUL , I KNOW THANKS IS JUST A FORMALITY BUT WHEN IT COMES FROM HEART , IT MEANS A LOT ...Big smile  AND WITH THIS THANKS , LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES FOR YOU..EmbarrassedHug

OUR CC IS VERY DIFFERENT , Day Dreaming THIS NOT A PLACE WHERE WE ALL ONLY SPAM FOR CHANGING COLORS (IF LADDER GROUPS) ,LOL  HERE WE ACTUALLY HAVE FUN , ENJOY OUR FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE EACH OTHER A LOT .. ALL YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A SWEET HEART THAT YOU LOVE YOUR CC AS SECOND HOME AND CREATIVE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT MORE WONDERFUL WITH TIME...Embarrassed

I AM GRATEFUL TO THE IF AND ALSO TO THE GOD TO HAVE SUCH NICE PEOPLE AS MY FRIEND..Hug

I KNOW SOME PEOPLE ARE JEALOUS OF US AND STALK US SHAMELESSLY , DO YOU KNOW WHY ? BECAUSE THEY MISS THE FUN AND EXCITEMENT WHICH WE ENJOY IN OUR CC  LOL WHEN PEOPLE BECOME JOBLESS AND THEIR LIFE BECOMES BORING , THEY USUALLY PASS TIME STALKING OTHERS AND MAKING COMMENTS ON SOMETHING THAT IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS...LOL

YES AS WE HAVE DECIDED EARLIER , WE WILL COMPLETELY IGNORE SUCH MAHAAN AATMAS...LOL COZ WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON THEM ,Sleepy BUT IF THEY ATTACK ANY OF OUR CC MEMBERS , THEN WELL,  WE KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE SITUATION AND MAKE THEM REGRET THEIR OWN ACTIONS Evil Smile LOL

AS LONG AS WE ARE READY TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER AND REMAIN UNITED , NO CREATURE ON EARTH CAN DO WRONG WITH EITHER OUR CC OR ANY OF CC MEMBERS .LOLBig smileHug

SO GUYS JUST REMAIN UNITED AS ALWAYS , HAVE FUN AND KEEP LOVING EACH OTHER Big smileHeart

LECTURE SAMAPT LOL

I LOVE YOU ALL..MUAAAH HugEmbarrassed

(YE WALA THANKS LECTURE PADHNE KE LIYE HAI ROFL)

Edited by Sampriti. - 13 July 2016 at 2:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aamiasPurbishonaKamala05manisha.8148

Go to top