Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Im really really upset... I cant believe they voted out Ankit!! He hardly fights wid any1 and everything.. And every1 was saying dat dey will vote out Gurbaani and in the end they voted out Ankit!! All of dem r bas***ds i swear!! Angry

I know im being very rude but wat Raj, Rishabh and Anthony did it was the worst thhing... I feel dat Gurbaani and Vishal r better den dis... atleast dey didnt munpilate...

N im totally wid Sonam and Shaleen!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah.oamng

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I hate dem for voting out Ankit!!" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged
And i know dis show required dis but dat still doesnt make it right, does it...

-Mink-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged
HEY DON'T WORRY I THINK ANKIT WILL B BACK U KNOW I HAVE SEEN A SCENE FROM THE PROMO WHERE HE WAS FIGHTING WITH RAJ ALSO IN TODAYS EPISODE GULSHAN GROVER SAID THAT THERE IS A JHATKA FOR EVVERY ONE

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I really wanna belive u but i cant... Because its impossible... i mean it is against the show's format dear.... Cry

rahul2512

rahul2512

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 12:39am | IP Logged

I am not sure whether that scene of Ankit collaring Raj has already happened or will happen later(this means he is coming back). Last year Loveleen came back as far as I remember, so maybe its Ankit's turn this time.
I must say though that this guy Vishaal is a real roadie stuff- he is soo cunning and at the same time has the ability to convince people which he successfully did in Ankit's vote out. Anyways I already told in an earlier thread that both Ankit and Gurbaani will be out soon. Ankit may be a nice guy but doesn't has the ability to control his aggression and seems to be trying to intimidate others(that scene of him collaring Raj), gurbaani no doubt is the baddest and most ill-behaved in the lot and will be out soon, I'm sure. But Vishaal is such a smart dude, I really doubt he's going to get voted out soon.
My prediction is:
Anthony, Rishabh, Vishaal- at least 2 of them will make the last 4.

My personal favourite though is sonam (she seems so cute and nice at heart too) but not sure if she'll last since she is already divided in a group and may not be as smart as Vishaal.

Edited by rahul2512 - 19 November 2006 at 10:18pm

sarah.oamng

sarah.oamng

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by trros

HEY DON'T WORRY I THINK ANKIT WILL B BACK U KNOW I HAVE SEEN A SCENE FROM THE PROMO WHERE HE WAS FIGHTING WITH RAJ ALSO IN TODAYS EPISODE GULSHAN GROVER SAID THAT THERE IS A JHATKA FOR EVVERY ONE

yeah i remember that too... probably like last they got that psychotic chapluvleen was it back durin the last few episodes they will get him back..and then many will get screwed

jaswir lover

IF-Dazzler

jaswir lover

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 1:56am | IP Logged
OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Stern Smile no wayzzzz.....how could they vote 4 ankitt Ouch Ouch Ouch
i missed roadie
who voted for ankit???? plz telll me Cry

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Its not sonali its sonam...

And they brought back laveen because he was the 1st person to be voted out... This tym Ooraja is the 1st contetant to be voted out, not Ankit... So he mite not return... Cry

And jaswir, 6 ppl voted for Ankit... Shaleen, sonam, swati, roopali, and i dunno the other 2... All the rest voted against him Angry

Plz others, do share ur views!! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top