Page 2 Page 2

*Meg_d*

IF-Veteran Member

*Meg_d*

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged

The Tree

Hiten Tejwani Has Fallen From Is

Weeping Willow(Melancholy) 

Beautiful but full of melancholy, attractive, very empathetic, loves anything beautiful and tasteful, loves to travel, dreamer, restless, capricious, honest, can be influenced but is not easy to live with, demanding, good intuition, usually suffers in love.

The Tree

Rajeev Khandelwal Has Fallen From Is

Maple (Independent) 

No ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

The Tree 

Ejaz Khan Has Fallen From Is

Pine (Particular) 

Loves agreeable company, very robust, knows how to make life comfortable, very active, natural, good companion, but seldom friendly, falls easily in love but its passion burns out quickly, gives up easily, everything disappointments until it finds its ideal, trustworthy, practical.

The Tree

Amar Upadhyay Has Fallen From Is

Cypress(Faithfulness) 

Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, content, optimistic, craves money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered, unruly, pedantic, and careless.

The Tree 

Apoorva Agnihotri Has Fallen From Is

Hornbeam (Good Taste)  Of cool beauty, cares for its looks and condition, good taste, is not egoistic, makes life as comfortable as possible, leads a reasonable and disciplined life, looks for kindness and acknowledgment in an emotional partner, dreams of unusual lovers, is seldom happy with its feelings, mistrusts most people, is never sure of its decisions, very conscientious.
---------------------------------------------------------- ------
I got this source from the Kyunki forum, Arcpt2004 had posted this! I hope everyone enjoys reading it!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The trees of various stars" in Time Bomb 9/11 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakhenikita

lakhenikita

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Hey if that's true, I'm lucky!

Coz according to my astrology and date of birth, I'm Maple too.Wink

Whoaaa!!!!

natz

IF-Rockerz

natz

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Thanks for posting...

Ashez

Ashez

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
i liked wht they've wriiten abt RAJEEV...

No ordinary person, full of imagination and originality, shy and reserved, ambitious, proud, self-confident, hungers for new experiences, sometimes nervous, has many complexities, good memory, learns easily, complicated love life, wants to impress.

how sweett....Tongue

farhina

IF-Dazzler

farhina

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 11:44am | IP Logged
everything is right abt Rajeev he has aal these qualitiessssssSmile

Bhaskar.T

IF-Sizzlerz

Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Thanks Megha........

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Thanx a lot, megha...Got to know more 'bout Rajeev...

thanx...

white rose

IF-Sizzlerz

white rose

Posted: 27 June 2005 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thanx Megha Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top