Users

Frequent Posters

saalfi thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
superrrbbb...point 1857...very nice..
saiaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well...  Once again a very wonderful story... 
And that too it's about point 1857, is like cherry on the cake...   
Really point 1857 is very special for all lrl fans...  We really lived those moments with Raj and Naina...  
It was one of the best moments of the show... 
And no day can be perfect then today to start a story on point 1857... 
Well it's a treat for all lrl fans,  so thank you soo much for this beautiful and amazing story...
It's true that whatever they showed in show related to point 1857, we have thoroughly enjoyed it and those moments became a very special part of our memories related to the show...  But still I m sure most of the fans were not satisfied by those scenes... We all wanted more...  We all wanted Rajveer and Naina to express their emotions and feelings little more...   Especially from Rajveer we expected that at least now he will break his silence and come out from his silence love zone...  But it didn't happen... 
Also what they felt after red Saree scene or after coming from point 1857 we never came to know...  What Rajveer was feeling when he was there on point 1857, what he was thinking about being there Wid Naina at that moment and what Niana felt about Rajveer there we never came to know... 
But now thanks to you,  we are not only able to live those moments once again but also able to see so many other things, which we expected from the CVS to show... 
Your story is just fantastic... 
You wrote just amazingly...
While reading this I was feeling nostalgic, remembering Rajveer and Naina and their moments related to point 1857. 
I was literally able to imagine them and sure all of the readers were too... 
So just wanna say thank you so so so much for writing about point 1857, in a way which we all the fans expected and wanted all the long... 

Just amazing...fantastic... Fabulous... 

Update soon..  
Will be waiting for the next part...  
You are amazing Mrumi... 
Stay blessed... 
Love
Arti
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update 
So beautiful 
Loved the way you depicted all thoughts and emotions of Raj and naina 
Continue soon and thanks for the pm mrumi di 
Shona91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing...
loved it...
continue soon...
Thanks for the pm...
sridhsc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mrumi,
There r no words for me say,but I say u have outdone it.
Agar mai kahu ke it was religiously penned and is simply SUPERB!
Mujhe laga it says it all, if u feel not then will add more synonyms to it.
Hats off.
Take care
Ayushi2608 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb beautiful update n the way u hv described the feeling of raj n naina was awesome 
Point 1857 was one of the best scene in lrl which we enjoyed seeing n the scene is still fresh in our mind
lovern thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii Mrumi

First of all m very sorry dear for late comment. πŸ˜” But main kal bahot hi busy thi.

Awesome Outstanding aur kya kahu words hi nahi hai yaar mere pass. πŸ‘ πŸ‘  Kya update tha yaar Raj & Naina ke Naveen ke saath ke flach backs superb dear too good the bonding of three of them with each other is all ways great. The way you describe it that was wonderful dear. πŸ‘  

Waiting for next update dear. πŸ˜Š

Lots of hugs & lots of love dear ❀️ 

Priya
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for the delayed comment but you already know the reason for the delay! πŸ˜‰

Now back to the story. I always love using few original dialogues of the serial, I believe this takes the readers back to the days of 'Left Right left'. You also used few original dialogues here, and I am glad and thankful for that πŸ˜³

Para 3 depicts how excited, how curious he was! Is it that his heart is winning the battle that he is fighting with his mind? πŸ˜‰

Para 4, well he is our shy Captain Rajveer afterall! πŸ˜›

Para 5, Was it that he wanted to prove something or was he trying to make the most of the situation? πŸ˜‰ Come on after all he was going on a... what we call that... yeah... DATE... with his so called Cadet. I mean ab jab Naina ki baat maan hi rahe hain uske Rajveer Sir then Naina ko bhi to unki koi wish puri karni chahiye πŸ˜‰ oops... I mean 'POINT 1857' ke RULES follow karne chahiye! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hold on, can we say that he was expecting her to wear a saree that day? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› Think about this, agar pehna hota to kya hota? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I loved the whole conversation between Raj and Naveen πŸ‘ In fact I loved the fact that you didn't forget to mention him in this story πŸ˜³ Well done Mrumi! πŸ‘

So this is the first time Naina is getting ready for Rajveer! πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Oh! Oh! So she reads the diary! πŸ˜‰ Come on Naina, ab to tumhe idea ho hi gaya hoga what is in store for you tonight! πŸ˜‰ Itniii innocent bhi nahi ho tum Naina! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Uff she has read it 8 times yaar come on!!!! Ab to samjh ja beta πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Baby kyun mann li apki baat ab ye aap hi samjho na! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

Ohhoo now she is using her brain! πŸ˜† RULE BOOK for POINT 1857 seriously? πŸ˜‰

The truth that she is wearing a dress gifted by Naveen, it feels like Naveen ka ashirwad Rajveer n Naina ke saath hai! πŸ˜† πŸ‘

Of course Rajveer apke saath hai Naina. How can you even doubt about it πŸ˜‰

Great update Mrumi πŸ‘ πŸ˜³β€οΈ
Edited by RNpoint1857 - 7 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice work.
Point 1857 was always the most special place for all RN lovers. No matter how many stories are written over it we always have a chance for more.
Update soon n thanks for pm.
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: npksk8495

The Point 1857 the lover's pont of KMA, kuchh to nasha kuchh to magic power hai iss place me ki kitna bhi iske baare me padho kam hi lagta hai
Point 1857...❀️ that place is something different..

main jab padhti hoon har baar iska naya roop naya pahloo mere samne 😳
Bahot kuch chod rakha hain unn logone imagine karne ko.. bahotse secrets are there..πŸ˜‰

murmi! it is just awesome absolutly amazing i just love every bit of it πŸ‘ πŸ˜› you are simply a fantastic writer ❀️ 
Thank you...😳 I am smiling after reading your compliment..πŸ˜ƒ 

main hamesha show me raj-naveen ke scene ko dekhna chahti unki friendship ko enjoy karna chahti thi but shayad show makers nahi chahte the 😑 lekin koi na ff se hi khush hoon
Hum bahot kuch dekhna chahte the.. but makers kabhi wo dikhana hi nahin chahte the..😑

yeh question to mere bhi iss chote se dimaag me hamesh se tha ki jab naina ne naveen ki diary me point 1857 ke baare me padha to kya naveen ne iske baare me kuchh mention nahi kiya tha kuchh hint nahi diya tha ? but kuchh bhi ho naina ke face ki smile naine ke face ki glow dekhne layak thi kitni pretty & happy lag rahi thi cadet sahiba
Aisa ho hi nahin sakta ke Naina yeh nahin janti thi ke point 1857 kya hain.. agar aisa hota toh wo Rajveer se itna jhijhak ke baat nahin karti.. remember usne 2 baar kaha ke usse koi baat nahin karni par har baar roka usse.. that means.. she knew ke wo kya demand kar rahi hain..

meri ek wish aur thi kash! red saree scene ho point 1857 main chahti naina ready hote samay raj ke baare me ek baar to soche but cvs yeh bhi nahi hua i just hate them
I hate them too😑😑

well captain saheb the mr. over emotion controler ne kya kamal ki shart rakhi thi naina ke samne kya kare directly to keh nahi sakte ready hone ke liye yahaan bhi stratgy plaanin hmm...
Thodi aur planning kar dete.. achha hota.. communication ke saare medium inhe pata the.. phir bhi...πŸ˜’

eagerly waiting for next update   πŸ˜› thanks for pm keep smiling keep writing
You are welcome.. keep smiling.. stay blessed..😊