India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab's Exit

humanyst Newbie
humanyst
humanyst

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 1:36am | IP Logged

After watching Purab's unimaginative exit in yesterdays episode, I just wish JJKN producers/directors would have given a bit of thought to their audience. Iresspective of  the behind the scenes developements ofthe cast /crew of JJKN (??) . the show big wigs (directors) could have kept Purab's character intact...

It's just hard to swallow Purab exiting Jassi's life bcuz of class differences...

A nicer way would have been to rehash the scences of Purab writing the letter To Jassi ( the one that Papaji wouldn't let her read until her birthday) and change the context of the letter to something on the lines of "Jassi you are still in love with Arman and i know becuz i read your diary and I think it would be unfair to youif if you get enaged to me whereas you still carry a flame for him"...

I think this would have propelled the story forward more smoothly than  viewers having to endure Jassi being flabbergasted and holding back tears.

Secondly what will is supposd to beome of 3T when the head of the comapny decides to do a disappearing act.. Can we expect Nandu to carry on in the office (provided that he still has a job there)

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Secondly what will is supposd to beome of 3T when the head of the comapny decides to do a disappearing act.. Can we expect Nandu to carry on in the office (provided that he still has a job there)

I totally agree with you.... wat will happen to 3T??? ohhhhh too many loop-holes
ananyaa Newbie
ananyaa
ananyaa

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:29am | IP Logged

why do such irrational / illogical things keep happening on this show. do they think they are catering to dumb, unintelligent ppl who have absolutely no sense of logic. Give yr viewers more credit sony entertainment channel and the makers of JJKN !!!!!

at the end of it all u guys are teh ones looking like fools....not the characters and certainly not teh viewers...wld think 10 times before watching yr shows in future....u guys have certainly hurt yr credibility a lot by doing this...

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Totally agree with you all here.

It would have definitely made more sense if Purab wrote in his letter that he knows she is still in love with Arman and he wants her to be happy always, so he's taking back the promise of getting married . This would be far better to continue the story.

But NO........ the makers & Channel had to come up with such a cheap, unbelievable subject like CLASS DIFFERENCES. Didn't Purab notice since Alibagh that there was a class difference or what ????? Despite her looks and background he fell in love with her for who she is. And suddenly what.....??? he opened his eyes ?????

How stupid do these people think the audience are ???? We are no fools who have stopped thinking just like the makers of JJKN !!!!!

Esha

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:53am | IP Logged
      Oh come on!!!!! Purab isn't the story.Jassi is.It's her life.And nothing that happens in a life can be strange.I have seen stranger cases.
sharmili Groupbie
sharmili
sharmili

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Guys, Hold your horses....T&D singh did this....they want to show that Jassi is hurt so much...by all those bad comments made by Purab about her upbringing and not match blah blah...so that will motivate Jassi to do the Makeover.......See its Nov. end and by Dec. Jassi is suppose to get the Makeover....if anybody remembered from TK's comments few weeks back.
keepitreal Newbie
keepitreal
keepitreal

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:08am | IP Logged
You bring up and interesting point Sharmili.  I think u've got something here.  This might be the ideal time for her makeover.  Although...Jassi getting a makeover now seems pretty pointless....she already got Purab with her usual looks. 
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 10:56am | IP Logged

That true! I also think that Purab's exit is supposed to be the start of Jassi's makeover. She will realize that even a man like Purab feels that the 2 of them are too different in all aspects. She will see that in order to have a man in her life, she has to change herself (which I totally don't agree with) and get a makevoer. Once she get's a makeover, Armaan will fall in love with her and just as the 2 of them get closer, Purab re-enter's the picture and wants Jassi back. Here starts once again the Purab/Jassi/Armaan love triangle.

Because Purab is gone now, Armaan will be Jassi's support and be her sholder to cry on. She will get her makeover and realize that how much Armaan cares for her, and the 2 of them will get together.

This is what I think will happen. It would make no sense for Purab to leave and not see Jassi's new makeover (seeing as how that is the reason he left). So all you PURAB FANS.......don't worry......I'm sure he'll be back.

P.S: I completely don't agree with Jassi getting a makeover just to fit into the "so-called society" Purab is talking about.

Go to top