ArShi OS : The Freaking Good Feelings! *complete*

IArmageddonI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Alternate universe alert! 

Anyways, since my hand is broken I'm actually reposting my old one shot from another forum only because I think this one shot would actually fit a carefree Arnav and a chashmish Khushi really well :) Yeah that's spoilers ahead! I hope you truly like the cute one shot below. 

I know, cute isn't my genre - angst is... par is bacchi ko bhi kuch accha likhna tha!

The Freaking Good Feelings

"3... 2... 1... ugh! ARNAV! Where's your ATTENTION!" Arnav jumped out of his trance and colored rapidly as a few annoyed heads turned in his direction. Aman cussed under his breath and threw his hands above his head.

Arnav Singh Raizada, the hero of his play, was I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.LE.

"You either do it or focus here, I do not take any eye sex! For God's sake you're getting betrayed by Brutus and your face is enlightened and is if you've gained freaking Nirvana!" Aman bellowed while Arnav choked on his bottle of water, blinking rapidly and clearing throat.

"Sorry sir." Arnav scratched the back of his neck and continued to stare at an Akash who looked like he would blast any second. "Dare you laugh on me!" Arnav snarled while Akash raised his hands and asked for a preparation time out.

"When I come back, you're going to cry your lungs out and say et tu Brute? If not..."

"Kill him sir, anyways he needs to die only." Akash added casually while Arnav thumped Akash way too hard on his back. Apologising to Aman once more, Arnav turned around and recounted his lines.

"He was a noble man..." Akash mimicked NK who tried to memorise the speech of Anthony and failed repeatedly. "How come he managed to come to class today? If I weren't wrong... yesterday he had nausea, day before typhoid and the day before that flu." Arnav joked as a pale NK kept on repeating his lines.

"Nothing, Aman sir ended up beating the shit out of NK because he was too scared to say the entire monologue!" Lavanya walked in, however, pausing to cast a shy glance at NK.

"Lav, why are you dating NK... he's a chashmish!" Akash shrieked as Lavanya punched him hard. Looking at Arnav's lost state Lavanya cleared her throat "Or else do what? Like Aman sir said... eye sex with K..."

"Shut up! It's nothing to do with Khushi!" Arnav bit back and frowned into his lines, staring as if the paper would burn into ashes. "I didn't even take Khushi's name!" Lavanya and Akash high fived each other while Arnav felt his ears burning up.

"Khushi? Did anyone call me?" A soft, squeaky voice took Arnav's attention as a shy twenty year old Khushi made her way up the stage. A goofy smile hung around his lips as he noticed her messy hair tied severely into a bun and her black t shirt having a little Nike sign.

For the past four years in theatrical school, Arnav had his eyes on this cute little nymph called Khushi. Her cheeks would often turn into interesting shades of red whenever he caught her in a boisterous act and her voice would always be soft, tantalizing to his ears.

Khushi, unlike the others, worked in the background. She has her hand in preparing scripts and setting the stage. Her dream was to script a Broadway at New York. Green was her favorite colour and she was born on...

"Stop boring the audience with slambook information!" Akash nudged Arnav not so subtly as Arnav cleared his throat and walked up to a waiting Khushi. "Yes Arnav, any problem?" She paused to push back her too large spectacles while Arnav melted, once again.

Damn.

She was just as adorable cute little button.

He snapped out of his staring zone as his phone beeped "Tell the poor girl smthin n stop hvin EYE SEX wid her! Yeah bro I luv u 2." "Akki!" Arnav cursed under his breath and looked at a confused Khushi.

"You want Akash?" Khushi gently checked him out from head to toe... Arnav didn't look like someone who would be homosexual, but then it's not bad. Even if she felt slightly broken but it's ok, everyone's allowed their sexual preference.

What little Khushi didn't know was that she had mouthed everything she thought and Arnav almost yelled "NO! STOREROOM! I NEED STOREROOM." Khushi stifled a giggle at his flushed face and shrugged her shoulders "So go, oh, am I stopping you?"

Hell no... just keep on stopping me...

"I don't know where it is..." Arnav lied flatly while Khushi's pretty brows knotted.

"But you've been here for four years..." She threw at him while Arnav rolled his eyes "I forgot! What's with you girls! Always in a snoopy mode... journalism needs you, you know!" Lavanya opened her mouth in indignation at this insult but before she could say anything Arnav grabbed Khushi and walked towards the storeroom.

"You said you didn't know where it is..." Khushi said while Arnav grit his teeth "So SHOW me! I didn't know, I know a little. If you don't want to help..."

Khushi's eyes went rounder as his pitch went higher "Ok I'll take you but what's there to freak out about?" Arnav felt like banging his head on the wall. In front of him his cute button was nibbling her soft lips with her tiny teeth and...

Shit... he was obsessed, possessed. Like those anti heroes in terrible novels. Was this the route to be a stalker?

Khushi cleared her throat and gave a weird glance at a lost Arnav and walked in. "By the way do you..aaa!" Khushi shrieked as she fell right on her face, wailing as her head throbbed with pain.

"Shit! Khushi am so sorry!" Arnav followed suit and helped her leg off a loose wire. "Why are these storerooms so khatarnaak! I swear you'll find a dead body someday." Khushi grunted while Arnav shook his head. He gently took his kerchief out and wiped the little blood trickling down her nose.

"Khushi, please fight with the storeroom facility for the rest of your life... for now you are bleeding from your nose." Arnav said as Khushi stiffened, stared at his face and yelled even louder on seeing her own blood drop on the floor.

"OH MY GOD... ARRNNAAAVVV..." Khushi shrieked while Arnav held her and laid her on a table. Khushi felt heat shoot up and her hands stilled as Arnav grabbed her head, gently, and bent it below the table level.

"There's just one way to shut you up... I swear..." Arnav whispered while Khushi forgot about her bleeding.

Oh let it bleed for eternity while I nestle in his arms, his face frighteningly close to mine.

Khushi closed her eyes as he cupped her face more firmly.

This was it, her first kiss.

In a storeroom, with a nosebleed.

Perfect.

Her eyes shot open as she felt cold wetness across her nostrils. "Hein?" She muttered, her face scrunched in disappointment while Arnav looked back at her with equal confusion. "What? Now stay still and keep your head low, you should stop bleeding soon."

He was putting a wet tissue on her nose while Khushi just blinked, what the hell! Wait, did she really want that kiss.

What the hell?

"Waise Khushi," Arnav paused to take out and dust an old toga from the clothes box "why did you close your eyes?" Khushi gulped and remained deathly silent while Arnav packed the necessary articles in a bag. Taking a quick few steps, he smiled as her bleeding stopped and helped her up.

Just as Khushi was about to leave, Arnav placed a hand across the exit and looked into her flustered eyes "I don't like to have my questions unanswered. So why did you close your eyes?" Arnav took a step closer and smiled with satisfaction as a deep pink marred her cheeks.

"Or, what did you think I was going to do..." Arnav asked as Khushi blushed crimson, fumbling with her now broken spectacles. "Can you fix this for me?" Khushi asked ever so softly that Arnav left the door and looked at her poor, broken glasses.

"Su.." His answer hanged in the air as Khushi used that opportunity to duck out and run away, not before stopping to look at him. Her face bright with excitement.

"Practice resumes within five minutes. Go back before Aman sir blames you of visual intercourse... no wonder my glasses are broken." A shocked Arnav looked on as Khushi winked and ran away.

Arnav grinned and held the spectacles, stopping to dance a little jig.

Damn these freaking good feelings!

~ fin ~

So pour in your comments and tell me how much you loved/hated it! And yeah - NO PLAGIARIZING PEOPLE ELSE THIS LITTLE ANGEL WILL TURN INTO A DEMON.
Edited by IArmageddonI - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaHathori thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww.. that was funny. nice shot
Aims. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The Freaking Good OS!
Amazing dude! I loved reading it. Did I tell ya This naughty Arnav with a bespectacled Khushi is my weakness? Chalo you know it now so can we please expect more OSs like this from you? Pretty Please 😳
Nivedita137 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So cute!
Quite the dumbfounded man this Arnav is, in front of Khushi.
And yeah, no one does 'visual intercourse' like A-K so why the hell shouldn't this Caesar indulge in some? XD
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a funny sweet and hilarious one shot..
It was good 
muffin1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaw so cute...loved it
SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was hilarious.. like everyone know about his EYE SEX with K...
Freaking Awesome!!
dair10arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a freaking cute os... Wish it turns out to be ss or an ff!!! This was hilarious as well!!!
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
cute os...
hey friend y don't u make ur own index rather then sending it as pm...
nandrajogdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent i love it i love ur ff ok dear