Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
                              My FF'S

1. LOVE ME WITH MY PAST  (ongoing)

Fate waves a cruel blow over an innocent n unwed Aarti Malhotra, robbing her of everything- her dignity included, with only the imprints of her bitter past left behind in the form of her pregnancy. What wud now Aarti do?? Is there any hope or reasons to be alive n live with the tag of an 'unwed mother' amidst these people of a cruel,biased n male-dominated society??

Edited by Jodhu - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

RTDeewani thumbnail
                      My SS' es

1. A LONGING N A HOPELESS HEART (ongoing)

My take on the track post Yash's boxing match.

2. HIS ESTRANGED QUEEN (ongoing)

It's nearly been a year since the country's greatest event planner & ace businessman, Yash Sindhia has been living sans his wife, with his attempts to trace her whereabouts all ending up to be futile. What really happened an year ago that he is ESTRANGED from the QUEEN of his heart, whom he now madly loves to death?? Will the two parted rivers ever meet again n end up in the ocean called LOVE???

3. RHYTHM (Completed)

A soulful tale of 2 individuals who, sharing a common painful past, unwittingly embark on a journey of various emotions and realizations, only to ultimately end up as soulmates for that was how fate wanted them to be.

4. WHAT MONEY CAN'T BUY U (ongoing)
Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar

Pampered,innocent and a day-dreaming heiress Aarti finally falls hard for the dashing tycoon Yash Sindhia who repels even the mere sight of rich,spoilt girls and is also hopelessly in love with his maid Chanda. Peep in to know whether or not Aarti manages to conquer her toughnut Prince Charming amidst all such bumps in her way.And what happened to Chanda atlast forms the crux of the story.

5. DARK RELATION (ongoing)
Gurmeet Choudhary and Kratika Sengar

Peep in to see the trials and tribulations of Aarti as she struggles through her loveless marriage with Yash. Is there any hope of survival for the shaky ,DARK RELATION they share??

6. FROM MATES TO SOULMATES (ongoing)

2 ambitious individuals believe marriage as the biggest hurdle in the way of happiness and prosperity in life and therefore indulge themselves in a live-in relationship to quench their attraction for each other until they go their separate ways.But would they really stop at just that?? 
 Peep in to know how this goes about.

7. A SUNBEAM AMIDST A DARK CANOPY(ongoing)
A terminally ill young man decides to live a life of loneliness away from his shattered parents during his last days. What would happen when he falls in love at such a juncture??

RTDeewani thumbnail
      My OS'es

1. ONE LAST NIGHT OF LOVE

Based on PV track. The pic above would have already hinted you all on what this OS is about. Peep in to know my take on this track.