Members Lounge

TOTW: Waiting at the Doctor’s office! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged

well my momz a doc....an i agree they do tkw toooo long!LOLLOLLOL

but i don go to d doc that often...so itzz not that bad!LOLWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOTW: Waiting at the Doctor’s office! (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lilyrose

IF-Dazzler

lilyrose

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Nice topic Megz, wow i'm actually studying health sciences as a major and we have a course that called Health Communication so thats all we talk about, I wont bore you with all the details LOL but ya its important to have an important "therapeutic" relationship with the doc, like how we must be willing to communicate effectively with the doc and not just go for the medication (usually its the doc that doesnt have time for this). Sometimes you cant help it, some docs just give u the cure and let you go and they dont really "talk" to you. I hate it when you wait soo long to see the doc, it happens to me too, it takes forever!Ouch And then when you go in, they see you for like five mins.

How long does your doc take?  Waiting to see him seems like forvever but when you go in the diagnosis doesn't last very long, it depends how serious the situation is but usually, it'll take like less than 10 mins, thats what i dont like, they just prescribe medication, they dont take the time to fully talk to you.
-its the influence of my health course LOL

And wht do u do whn you're at the docs office and you're waiting?  Do you just sit on the chair..and look around?
Usually I read the magazines, because I cant look around for long LOL since everywhere u see, pple are sick. If its going to take really long, I walk around, like if its a walk in clinic or smt usually they have it in a mall but if its my doctor's office i just basically read the magazines.

Khatti Mithi

Goldie

Khatti Mithi

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Guys, plz dont make fun of me but i have to tell u all something abt my experience wid the doctor. Plz promise that u wont make fun of me coz i m really serious about this. Once everyone promises to not make fun i will tell u all abt my experience.

sabz_m

Goldie

sabz_m

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 7:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by berrilicious

Guys, plz dont make fun of me but i have to tell u all something abt my experience wid the doctor. Plz promise that u wont make fun of me coz i m really serious about this. Once everyone promises to not make fun i will tell u all abt my experience.

Hey Berrilicious....i promise i won't make fun of...after all i'm not a kid...i wudnt laugh or make fun of u. so plz share ur experience wit all of us.

Smile

sabz_m

Goldie

sabz_m

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I actually don't go to the Docs much,,,the last time i went was like last yr...lol

Sparkling_Star

Goldie

Sparkling_Star

Posted: 21 November 2006 at 7:46am | IP Logged
i know they take ages
if the appointment is at 3 and if i get there at just say 3:10 they will say sorry your late but come on and if you go on time they make us wait like 2 hours
i take someone with me so i dont get bored all that time

btw i havent been to doc for like 2 years LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top