India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

whats left for samir fans in the show

lamhe Groupbie
lamhe
lamhe

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Dont know whats left in the show for us purab fans to watch ,he was given a disgracefull exit ,more so it was a let down for us ,its almost as if the creators created a hypothetical creature with whoom we fell in love with and then they suddenly decided to shatter it suddenly out of the blue
i feel they must have tried to end the programme with purab but orobably couldnt change the scipt so the charecter became too hot for then to handle,but still it does not justifly the sudden exit for the very reasons for which purab was loved by us
now the story is straight foreward
jassi heartbroken goes for a makeover ,armaan falls for her ,maybe jassi learns bout his past misdeeds (im not sure if they plan that) and then slowly painfully they patchup
nothing left in jassi to watch even the makeover
coz our Samir's gone so so are his fans

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
 or jassi could realize purab's importance in her life and decide to win him back and reassure him.....she goes for makeover....armaan falls for her.....while she is running after purab.she comes to know of past misdeeds...........and then we have the climax(the chances of this story coming up are almost zero but what the heck......might as well think of an alternative plot)
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Lamhe the topic should have been "WHATS LEFT IN THE SHOW!!"

If they say transformation, then we have already seen glamorous photo's of mona singh.

If they say suspense of marraige to armaan then we already know that its gonna happen.

If they say it remains to be seen how, then after looking at thier episode's in the past week, I see they are so desperate to end jassi and armaan together that if they dont have any location to show the marriage then they will show them marrying on a hanging cliff  LOL.

So in the end what remains?? Only A crying mallika. all though her character is irritating these days, one cannot deny that she sincerely cares for Gulmohar and loves armaan, and it is no way lesser than Jassi.

Nothing else is left I guess. Dead

Jammy.

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 7:42am | IP Logged

well said jammy

i totally agree with u

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:15am | IP Logged

This is so true Jammy.

The first exit of Purab was far more believable than the second one. So sick .

Jammy, do you think there still might be a chance of Purab and Jassi getting together or is it a confirmed fact that Arman & Jassi will marry .

Cause if this is the case , they can get through with it now, then wait for another 4 months to make it happen.

Esha

kline Groupbie
kline
kline

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Loaads.If you stop following the story and stop watching just a character.
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
well, guys, i feel to sad to watch JJKN, without Purab....its just not the same...i wish he would come back to the show!!!!
Kiran1018 Goldie
Kiran1018
Kiran1018

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

The way they showed his exit is so unlike purab's character......i mean no matter how upset he would be with jassi at this stage, he would still try to talk it out......i dosent suit his character to exit saying he is leaving because their class, upbringing, and society is totally different......i dont think purab would make the same mistake of leaving her a letter again...there has to be some kind of twist into this.....i somehow have a feeling that meenakshi might be involved in this....i dont know how and i know it dosent sound logical but the way they made purab leave in the show is questionable.

sonia

Go to top