Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jayasingh thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Why we Ak-Nk fans are insecure of Kaira, What special they are doing  in Yrkkh, For me it's nothing, Insecurity in you people not in us as Hina as Ak & Karan as Nk  has run this show for so long with their rocking chemistry,  they look so adorable, cute, innocent & they are so caring , loving for one another & others also, Naira has no sense how to talk with her mom, trying to portray to all that how much bold she is & hiding & lying from her mom about someone else, What a double standard & mouth girl she is, Naira can never be Ak & will  n't hold the same place in our hearts like Ak..kuch khaas nahin hain Naira & Kaira too, typical jodi like others. Edited by jayasingh - 7 years ago
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
naira aplogo k mann me jaga ni bana payegi to ni bana payegi who cares??ak-nk jyse aplog kaira ko pasand nni karte fine who asking u to like them but dont tell us to stop liking them it is as simple as that.
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

Meri samajhdar Andy hamesha sahi kehti hai.🤗

If someone is a 3rd angle in a loce triangle it is obvious that her character will be criticised. Here the character is criticised not the ACTOR

❤️ u mat samjhao ye log new fans ko bilkul pasand ni karte for a reason known to them only 😆
Kairalover123 thumbnail
Well we understand that everyone has their own point of view like some may like kaira and some not equally as some may like ak nk and some may not. Each and every actor make efforts not only ak nk and btw nk is leaving the show so ak nk wouldnt now be the soul of yrkkh btw i have a question just to make sure is naitik leaving or not cuz some pages said he wont come back and some say he will come back.
anjanatoogood thumbnail
No comparison in the super jodi of Ak-Nk between new naira-kartik jodi, Ak -Nk are & will always be Yrkkh show souls & our first choices in yrkkh, Their chemistry rocked & both Ak  & nk have a  special place in our hearts,No new jodi can ever take their place..To criticize Gayu as third lead most of the times here by few fans really disheartening,  Edited by anjanatoogood - 7 years ago
anjanatoogood thumbnail
You guys are watching yr for Kaira & may be haven't seen Ak-Nk cute Nok-Jhok fights, roothna maanana in this show , if you have seen it then U can't able to say Kaira Nok-Jhoks are best ,my provision..Ak-Nk jodi a rocking pair & super  duper stars of Yrkkh, Kaira  have a long way to go to reach Ak-Nk level of chemistry, this pair is loved by millions, even billions & even more Edited by anjanatoogood - 7 years ago
ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anjanatoogood

You guys are watching yr for Kaira & may be haven't seen Ak-Nk cute Nok-Jhok fights, roothna maanana in this show , if you have seen it then U can't able to say Kaira Nok-Jhoks are best ,my provision..Ak-Nk jodi a rocking pair & super  duper stars of Yrkkh, Kaira  have a long way to go to reach Ak-Nk level of chemistry, this pair is loved by millions, even billions & even more

We kaira fans are not comparing with akshara naitik
We love kaira  that doesn't mean ee hate akshara naitik
I personally loved naitik character the most!!
For us kaira nokh jhoks are awesome they. Give us. A fresh if breathe air y do u have problem with that??

Why are u hell bent on comparison ?,