Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janani04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
"Are we going to railway station now" asks Her to Vasu.he smiles hearing the words and tells"who told we are going together,actually we are just copassengers that's all".Jeeva firms her face aside and tells"yes ",she takes out her phone to inform about the situation to her daddy .Tarun picks the shop phone.
Tarun:hello
Jeeva:hello whose that?
Tarun:madam,I am Tarun ,the Manager 
Jeeva:Tarun,its me Jeeva,why your voice look different.
Vasu(in mind,what a concern)
Tarun:heh,jeeva,I heard about heavy rain in Mumbai.
Jeeva:yaah you are correct ,I will come home only through some other mode,tell to appa,bye.
   " I think that Uncle went to someplace to purchase"tells Vasu sitting in the seat next to hers."who are you to talk about my appa"asks Jeeva to him.He enjoys her anger and tells"you look beautiful when angry".she sees him with smile ,they gwys down in the railway station and sees it fully crowded.
janani04 thumbnail
Really heavy crowd today thinks Vasu in his mind but doesn't reveal anything to Jeeva. They walk towards the ticket counter and asks for two tickets to Chennai train .the counter man tells"sir,only one ticket is available".Jeeva notices him keeping some tickets separately ,she says"no I won't go without you,this is what you bring me for honeymoon,chaai".Vasu sees her with confusion.he thinks"ho god,she got mad due to the rain".he asks her to talk properly"what husband ,wife and what honeymoon ".She signs him the tickets kept aside and winks her eyes.he starts acting" hey I brought you,it was your daddy's idea".both of them fight like real husband and wife.the man gets irritated and gives two first class tickets and tells"please go from here".they smiles and comes from there."you are not that much changed ,same naughty "comments Vasu on seeing her with a smile." Is it a compliment or accuststion "asks her seeing him.he says" both ".they gets into the train and reaches their seats.Vasu thinks about their college life with smile.
(Guys tell ms whether to complete all the FB together or part by part relating to past and present)
janani04 thumbnail
His smile vanishes on seeing Jeeva seeing him without blinking her eyes with shock and confusion.
Jeeva(giggles)
Vasu:what?
Jeeva:nothing.
Vasu:then why are you laughing like 
 Jeeva:like what?
Vasu:like mad .
Jeeva:oh you mean like you,you are sitting and laughing to yourself .
Vasu : OK OK why were you  staring at me like that I am doing any mad things ,I was just thinking about some good memory
Jeeva: good memory,do you have such memories ?
Vasu:yes of course,now tell what was you searching in my face.
 jeeva:actually I am searching for some truth in your eyes but its really missing somewhere ?
Vasu:mmm,but why?
Jeeva:why?you are faking things,I know that you came purposely to meet me in Kolkata.
Vasu:yes.but at least I have a heart, its pure.
Jeeva: Heart?
Vasu:yes heart,you might not know about it.because you don't have it with you,you have just stone.
Jeeva turns her face aside without telling anything to him.
Vasu:Jeevu, but you did good acting in front of the people in the station and in srivastva house.
Jeeva:I was happy there.not acting.they really cared for me
Vasu:yes,Madhuri aunty wanted you to become her
Jeeva:I know,and no need for that to be discussed.
Vasu:why didn't you agreed to that when you are happy there?
Jeeva:I don't know actually may be.
Vasu: may be...
(Holds her hand)
Jeeva:Vasu
Vasu:what?
Jeeva:I said the reason why I wasn't srivastva's bahu.
Vasu:mmm show your eyes,I will see whether its true.
janani04 thumbnail
   In Kolkata, Madhuri and Aditi sits totally worried on seeing the house .madhuri feels like everything is gone in the house along with Jeeva."Mom,we can try her number to talk with her won't we?"ask her .Madhuri cries on hearing the words."we cannot call her ,she left us and Vicky asks us not to have any conversation with her".Varun comes back home with a album and throws it in front of Madhuri and Aditi."Bhai,what happened "asks Aditi and picks the album." Until this day I thought that Tarun was stupid but the reality is here,Priyal bhanhi loved Tarun ".Madhuri tries to say something when Vikram enters the house angrily.
Jeeva:mmm see the eyes.
Vasu:your eyes are like the deep sea,I cannot guess anything from these eyes.
Jeeva:oh 
Vasu:I want my life to be like this always with you,will you?
Jeeva:Vasu,I have my own reasons.
Vasu:mmm OK,then
Jeeva:when wil?
Vasu:do you want anything to eat?
Jeeva:no ,no 
Vasu:wait,at least I will come with water bottles.
Jeeva:the train will move,
Vasu:no I will be back in a moment.
  He goes to buy water bottles.Jeeva sees him buying in the shop with a smile when her phone rings.
Jeeva:hlo
Person: how are you?
Jeeva:who are you?
Person: guess
Jeeva: I am not in a mood to Play games.
Person:yes,you are busy in romancing with Vasudev
Jeeva:who are you ?
Person: Rohit.
janani04 thumbnail
Vasu comes there with the qatweboytle and stands near jeeva seeing her busy in talking with someone over the phone ."whose that Jeeva?"murmurs him .She cuts the call with rolling tears."no nothing, did you brought water to drink?"asks Jeeva seeing his empty hand.
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice updates
Loved it 
janani04 thumbnail
Vasu repeats his question after showing her water bottle in his hand.she thinks for a moment and says"One of my old friend,you don't know him personally but he knows you,we usually talks about things,".Vasu sees her with disbelief ,before he opens his mouth to ask question.his phone rings.Jeeva breathes with relieve ,she thinks"Rohit,what is his new idea ,why is he calling me now?",she drinks the water with tiredness .Rohit smiles from distance and buys Cutlet from the vendor.and gives him a hundred rupee note,"Take it as tips bhai".Jeeva closes her eyes and decides to take a nap thinking about her sweet memories.
(Flashback)
    Jeeva complains her dad Sivaraman about the duffernt behaviour of the man who she met in the morning and,the way he behaves with her with anger in words and eyes.Sivaraman laughs,"You must be praising him,he helped you isn't it Jeeva"Jeeva shouts"No appa,he was teasing me like anything".Vasu explains the whole incident to his grandma and hugs her smiling."Why did you played with her too much,she must be so worried ?"says her grandma on seeing his smile.He thinks"Oh,may be then I must apologise".
     Next morning,Vasu searches for Jeeva in the class of hers and finds her talking with one of the professors in the corridor."This girl is becoming very popular in days"murmurs him on seeing her and walks towards her with a smile .Jeeva gets shocked on seeing Vasu.
janani04 thumbnail
The professor goes to attend a call from his friend while Jeeva stands alone in the place waiting for his return arrival.
Vasu: hi Jeeva
Jeeva:hi
Vasu: I think I need to apologise to you so 
Jeeva: no need for any sort of apologises 
Vasu:(laughs loudly)
Jeeva(:sees him with a lot of confusion)
Vasu:you thought that I will say sorry to you,never not in this birth jeevu
Jeeva:I never want to hear your sorry,sorry has the power to change a animal into a man but you are still a animal
Vasu:you are having too much head weight
Jeeva:yaah may be buy I never hurt anyone and teases someone in public like you.
Vasu: you cannot understand a simple prank and talking like a murder buy why??
Jeeva:oh its just a prank OK.it was one of mist worst way of insulting a girl,you know what this college talks about me they are they are (tears roll from her eyes)
Vasu(:hold her hand from leaving )Jeeva try to be sportive.
Jeeva walks from there.
     Vasu sits in the class totally disturbed on thinking about her tears"what it might be that bothers her so much",he decides something and call his friend Vinu and tells something in his ears.Vinu sees Vasu with shock.he goes to do the work of Vasu.

janani04 thumbnail
Jeeva comes out of the department after completing the work asked by the professor.she dashes out with Vinu ."Sorry"says both of them and smiles .he peeps through the door and says "I am vinu Gupta,". They have a talk while Vasu comes there searching for Vinu.Jeeva tries to go on seeing him when Vinu says" Jeeva,meet my friend Vasu".Jeeva sees Vasu with faking surprise .He likes her acting and says "No vinu,we are known to each other even before ".