India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

update for Nov 22

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Episode starts with Abishek basically faking a phone conversation which shoba over hears, abishek is talking about how karan is the killer and he was shocked himself, SHoba comes in and looks mad and says how dare you accuse my brother of something like this, SHoba walks away, ABishek goes to another room and ansh is there.  ANsh says he is happy at his acting job, but abishek says this is the last time he is gonna lie, as he cant keep lying to shoba.  ANsh says the he thinks he is in love with Shoba, Abishek yells but ansh says your love better not get me in trouble cause if it does i will not help you either then we will see if shoba helps you.  Shoba is driving and thinks over everything about how everyone is naming karan, she loses control of the car and crashes.  Tusli goes and talks to mihar about how ansh and nandini should divorce, and mihar agrees, then tulsi says its good that, that relationship end so the other one can start.  Mihar says what relationship?  tulsi says karan and nandini, but mihar stops her and says how can you even think like that, tulsi says this is not wrong and then like usual goes on and on about marriage and stuff.  Mihar says if nandini wants to leave ansh thats fine, but everything else is wrong, Mihar walks away.  Karan gets a call that shoba has been in an accident, he calls everyone downstairs and also calls payal, who doesnt wanna talk to him but when he tells her what happened, she is shocked, and says she will meet them at the hospital.  Payal gets to the hospital and tells tulsi she left shoba with her and this is her fault, but tulsi says she is my daughter and if something happens to her i wont ever forgive thakurji. Karan goes to see shoba and tries to touch her hand but she takes it back, and says this pain is not as bad as the pain you gave me, you are my brother so why did u do this to me, karan is shocked, tulsi walks in and is shocked too.  SHe says how can you even think this, but shoba does not listen.  Abishek is listening in and doesnt seem to happy, ANsh is happy but abishek says this is not going to last, and even if he has to go to jail, it will be worth it, as it will reveal ansh to the world.  THe doctor says you can take shoba home, but shoba decides to go home with payal instead, tulsi seems hurt.  SHoba says she does not want to go to a home where her husbands killer lives.  Nandini and Tanya talk, Nandini thanks Tanya about how she has supported her.  Tulsi goes and talks to karan who is crying.  Tulsi tells him to keep faith as everything will be alright.  Nandini calls karan and they have a moment, he tells her that as long you are with me i can fight the world, he hangs up the phone and remembers all the moments he has had with nandini.  THE END

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Thx for the great update jatt!

Edited by shahidlover24 - 23 November 2004 at 4:49pm
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Thx for the great update jatt!
aman60 Senior Member