Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Update for Nov 22

jatt4life Groupbie
jatt4life
jatt4life

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
The show starts with Parvati stopping gunn and krishna and asking them why did they not only go to the party but also played cards, gunn says they challenged Krishna and she wanted to fight for him and not just turn their backs like cowards, they walk off but parvati doesnt seem convinced.  THe next day the cleaner comes and gives parvati the clean clothes, he gives her sasha's shirt and a earing that was in the pocket, parvati remembers back realizes that it belongs to sasha, she is shocked.  SHe goes to talk to gunn and asks her how this earing was in sashas shirt, gunn tries to cover it up by saying she lost it but parvati says i may have believed you before, but after seeing you play cards with sasha yesterday i cant believe you.  PArvati says what i am about to ask you is the most difficlut question in my life, and if i am wrong u can get mad at me just like i am at you right now.  SHe says is what i am thinking right about u and sasha.  gunn says you have no right to ask me, neither as a mother or mother in law, but gunn says you have no right cause my husband is not my own.  Parvati says what kind of women are you, if  krishna had done the same thing, he would not only be allowed to stay in this house nor have any relationship with it, Gunn says what if i tell you he did something worse, cause this house you people say something and do something else.  SHe says when i play cards you guys get mad, but when someone else ruins someone elses life you dont care, she goes on and on with comparisons.  Gunn says sasha may be an evil person, but atleast he is a person, but Krishna..Parvati stops her and says dont you dare, he is your husband.  Gunn says who cares, without my permission no one can touch me, no matter who he is.  She says do you wanna know the truth, she says the night bauji died, alot else died in this house.  SHe tells parvati that krishna put her on the line, and lost her to sasha, Parvati slaps gunn, gunn says if me saying this wrong, then what should be the punishment for doing it?  Parvati is shocked and starts to cry, Gunn says sasha did all this cause her own husband sold her.  She goes on and on about how the house that was like a mandir is now only a place of statues, as god no longer lives here, Parvati walks out and goes to the mandir in the house and thinks over everything she has learned and leaves with a look of determination on her face.  SHe goes to Krishna, who is standing outside.  SHe asks him if he put his wife on the line?  Krishna walks away, Parvati follows him and asks him again he is about to talk, Parvati starts to slap him again and again, atleast a good 15-20 times, then she takes his hands and makes him slap her(all while crying uncontrollably) A sad version of the title track comes on, Parvati starts to walk away, Krishna on his knees begs parvati not to tell anyone else about this, but she walks away without listening, he continues to scream to her not to tell anyone.  THE END

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 23 November 2004 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Thx for the great update jatt!
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 25 November 2004 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks once again, for the update!Big smile
Monaji Senior Member
Monaji
Monaji

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 3:42am | IP Logged
All these days I thought the base of KGGK is Ramayan. But it is showing shades of MahabharatLOL
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 27 November 2004 at 3:50am | IP Logged
none of Ekta's crap will be Ramayan.LOL
shreya4u2nv Newbie
shreya4u2nv
shreya4u2nv

Posted: 01 December 2004 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

i no man, we're STILL on shruti goin bak 2 aryan! hown behind are we?!LOL  lol, oh well, we'll catch up soon enuff!

cya l8a chappies!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top