BB warning Kash not eliminating 4 TRPs

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
I think BB is jusr warning them and not eliminating for the TRP. Kyon ke is se Sony ki viewership badhegi and thats wat they want at the end of the day. Nahin to Ravi never got warned. He was nominted. Why were these people WARNED ???? They shd have been nominated
Last time Big Boss had warned all the people for disccussing the nomination. Actually even at that time it was mostly Kashmira who was at fault.

Originally posted by val0822

Last time Big Boss had warned all the people for disccussing the nomination. Actually even at that time it was mostly Kashmira who was at fault.

that means she was warned 2 times and still didn't get nominated whereas Ravi was warned and nominated at the same time.....hmmmmmmmmm diffnt rules for every body....that means we need to nominate big boss to be eliminated for not following its own set rules.😉

Originally posted by angel_111

I think BB is jusr warning them and not eliminating for the TRP. Kyon ke is se Sony ki viewership badhegi and thats wat they want at the end of the day. Nahin to Ravi never got warned. He was nominted. Why were these people WARNED ???? They shd have been nominated

but i guess even they know it they niminate Kash and aryan...... most of the vierws would want to kick our Kash............😆

true they shud...well they can't keep warning them untill tis get to much u know!!!...plzz..they have got 2 put an elimination! to these ppl...