Piya Ka Ghar

update for nov 22

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

thanks to chetsmyster

Update

Babuji has arrived home from work, he looks tired. He sits down and Rimjhim gives him water and then asks him if he wants tea. Iravati is also there. Babuji asks about Megha, Rimjhim tells him shes gone out with Prem. Iravati gets angry for allowing Prem to take her out. She says ''i trust Prem and he has proved himself however he has many ememies..what if something happens to Megha again!''. Babuji tells that Megha will be fine. Just then, Megha comes running in shouting ''Grandad, Grandma!''. She comes along and shows Babuji all the chocolates Prem bought her. Prem is not far behind. Babuji asks her if he can have a chocolate but Megha says they are all hers. Everyone chuckles. Babuji says something like ''show Mummy'' but Megha says ''shes not my Mummy''..and runs off. Iravati follows after her. Babuji consoles Rimjhim telling her that Megha will come round as shes still young and immature.

Its 1am and Rakesh isnt home yet. Yashoda is worrying through her teeth. Bua asks her about Rakesh and they worry together. Bua says that Rakesh has reason to worry as both his brothers have died one by one. Bua tells her sleep whilst she waits up for him. Yashoda tells ''no Bua, you rest, i'll wait up''. Maharaj asks if he should wait up, but Yashoda just tells him to put food on the table and go to sleep as well. Rakesh arrives home drunk. Yashoda tells him why he drank alcohol when he promised he wouldnt. He apologizes and says he had to ..he says hes been in so much grief. He says sorry and goes off.

Its late at night and Mama and Mami are sleeping. Suddenly Mama opens his eyes and gets up, he wakes up Mami who wakes up screaming ''thief''. But he tells her to quiet down and reminds her with some hand signals that he has to do something. She understands and says ''oh..you have to do that thing..i understand, go on then and make sure no one sees you''. Mama gets up and goes outside, he goes abit away from the house and enters a white van. He makes signals to someone inside who hes obviously familiar with. The van takes off and after a while it returns to drop him off outside sukh sandi sadan again. Again, Mama stealthly re-enters the house and is about to walk down the corridor to his room when Rimjhim appears behind him and says ''Mama, where did you go''. Mama gets nervous and says ''er er i went to see a friend whos come in from our village''. Rimjhim says ''At this time of night''. Mama has to think on his feet and replies ''yes you see we've had a problem at our village...theres been an earthquake, yes an earthquake, and i have nothing left to go back to''. Rimjhim isnt convinced but she replies ''ok, well you can stay here, go back to sleep now''. Mama returns to his room and is feeling so nervous. He shakes Mami (shes looking drowsy) and tells her that he did what he went out to do but that Rimjhim saw him, though he made up something to get her out the way. Mama tells Mami ''i'll explain the little drama we'll have to pull infront of everyone tomorrow''.

Yashoda is worried that Rakesh will go back to his old ways as hes started drinking again. She worries as hes only just got out of prison and that whole mess. Rimjhim tells her hes understandly stressed out as hes just got out from jail, his two brothers are dead, hes got a new job where hes an employee and not his own boss. Kaveri agrees and says that he needs time to adjust. Yashoda worries.

Its morning and Megha is asleep in her room with Malini's picture in her hands. Rimjhim comes along and smiles at her then says ''come on Megha time to wake up''. Megha replies ''no mummy, i wanna sleep''. Rimjhim tries again and Megha replies the same. Babuji comes along and looks from the doorway. Rimjhim kisses Megha but Megha opens her eyes and rolls all the way over to the other side of the bed and gets up. Megha shouts ''dont touch me and dont come in my room all the time..dont speak to me. Your not my mummy''. Rimjhim is hurt.

Rimjhim stands there hurt. Babuji comes to console her that Megha is young and needs time, she'l realise things better as she gets older. Rimjhim is still sad and worries about how all this is going to affect Meghas future. Babuji tells her that it'l be fine in time. Babuji says he has to go to Advocate Lalvani's office so asks her to get breakfast ready. Rimjhim goes off like the good girl she is.

Rakesh and his female boss (her name is Mohini) come into her beautiful house. She asks him if hes prepared for the meeting today. He says he is and has all the strategies laid out in his folder and he has multiple backup plans should anything go wrong. Mohini is impressed. Rakesh says he has one problem, his court hearing is tomorrow and so he must go, he tells her that everything is in his file. Mohini is not impressed and tells him that she can handle the meeting herself!. She very sternly tells him that she doesnt want his personal problems affecting his work in the future!

PREVIEW
Mama and Mami present their so called problem to Babuji..talking about the earthquake in their village ..Babuji talks about helping them
Rakesh tells Yashoda that Babuji must stop thinking about the little ppl!..Babuji overhears and feels saddened

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sandi thumbnail

great update!!!  i watch piya ka ghar in canada and were so far behinde!! but i always like to know whats happening ahead of time!!

Night-Wing thumbnail
Thx for the update smisha. I know how you feel, i live in canada too we are so far behind!

NightWing
Sumita thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Smisha. I always wait for your detaield updates. How do you find time to write so much in detail. But must say it definitely helps us. From your update I beelive you are in India. Am I right?

Thanks.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sumita. Nope I am in US and these updates are from chetmyster. I just post it here. She does a great job.👏
TiN24 thumbnail
Thanks a bunch for the update!