Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: StrawberryParam

Any more news about it ? 

The number of deaths increased to 41 people. It's also revealed that The National Intelligence Organ of Turkey warned authorities about ISIS's attack at Istanbul Airport and some other places 20 days ago. So despite knowing the higly possible terrorist attack, government didn't do anything to protect innocent people. 
Cieli.Santi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RIP!!

This is really very sad.
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Terrorism is the biggest enemy of humanity. Every time innocent ppl become target. Its sad ppl kill others for no reason. Dont know when all this stops.
RIP to all souls :(
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aysemLDG

The number of deaths increased to 41 people. It's also revealed that The National Intelligence Organ of Turkey warned authorities about ISIS's attack at Istanbul Airport and some other places 20 days ago. So despite knowing the higly possible terrorist attack, government didn't do anything to protect innocent people. 

Oh god. I will check the news now.
Lianaa thumbnail
42 dead, 238 injured! -.-

R.I.P.
Lianaa thumbnail
From 239 injured, 109 are fine now. That's a good news.
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
im on the debate mansion, chit chat corner, having a huge debate with people regarding islam after the istanbul attack 
they actually think ISLAM AGREES WITH ISIS, and the quraan and sunnah agrees with isis
my friends, please come to the debate mansion and put some sense into these peoples brain but im quite angry and offended how they are putting my religion down

and a muslim i will never in my f**king life agree with isis and of course God will never agree with isis so i cant stand these people saying my religion agrees with what isis is doing ðŸ˜¡

Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: xsumi

im on the debate mansion, chit chat corner, having a huge debate with people regarding islam after the istanbul attack 

they actually think ISLAM AGREES WITH ISIS, and the quraan and sunnah agrees with isis
my friends, please come to the debate mansion and put some sense into these peoples brain but im quite angry and offended how they are putting my religion down

and a muslim i will never in my f**king life agree with isis and of course God will never agree with isis so i cant stand these people saying my religion agrees with what isis is doing ðŸ˜¡

How the hell, I am running there!
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: StrawberryParam

How the hell, I am running there!

i''ve been debating for so long but they dont get the damn message
im a person who does not get offended by anything but when it comes to religion i can not take it 

thanks naz 

Lianaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: xsumi

i''ve been debating for so long but they dont get the damn message
im a person who does not get offended by anything but when it comes to religion i can not take it 

thanks naz 

They should live their own religion and respect others! This is getting over the limits. Just commented dear! No need to thanks!