ATTACK in Istanbul Ataturk Airport! 28 dead, 60 injured

Posted: 7 years ago

There was an explosion/bomb blast in Internatonal Terminal at Istanbul Ataturk Airport. (Turkey)
According to initial reports, it is said to be three separate explosions.

We are updating us with new information ... Details are coming ...

Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag, "according to the information given to me, in the Atatrk Airport the terrorist has exploded with Kalashnikov around him and then exploded himself.
According to preliminary information, there are around 10 martyrs/deads and about 20 are said to be injured. "he said.

For more information:
Click here!

This is a very sad news,

R.I.P. for those who have lost their lifes.

This Thread will be updated with more news about it.
Edited by StrawberryParam - 7 years ago
this is very sad this terrorist is killing so many innocent lives and killing the peaceful of this world.

rip
I am watching the news. A lot of people traveling there for vacation and transit.

Nothing is safe anywhere anymore. Prayers for the victims and families :(

28 people dead and more than 60 injured. 
RIP. Thoughts and condolences. What has become of Turkey? It used to be such an amazing place.
Originally posted by Aahaana

I am watching the news. A lot of people traveling there for vacation and transit.

Nothing is safe anywhere anymore. Prayers for the victims and families :(

28 people dead and more than 60 injured. 
28 deads already? I am not watching it anymore. This is soo sad. And when you know, you have been to the place every year.
its a very sad day indeed, i saw a picture of a little boy injured badly, couldnt stop tears from falling
turkey needs to fund more in cctv cameras, security, protection etc. too many attacks. i pray for all the victims and people who are injured and family members affected x 

This is so sad...Prayers for all those affected...
Wow . Dont even wanna leave the house anymore