New IshRa FF : Once In A Lifetime Someone...! Intro updated 28/06/16

desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Heyy people...For the people who are new to my writings and for the people who have forgotten me...Let me introduce myself again...Hi I am Nikki...Is forum ki ek lovey-dovey romantic writer...haaye...IshRa fan😳...

I couldn't control my itching hands (and devil mind) to write something new...! And so i have written something completely different yet same...Well...you will know once you will read the intro...

Yeah..scroll it down people and read it...πŸ˜†
About continuing my old stories..So i have started doing that already...!
Love you all,...
Do leave your reviews. eager to know.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
For PM's Plz Buddy Me
Introduction : Next Post
Edited by desire_nikki - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desire_nikki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Once in a Lifetime someone..!

INTRODUCTION

You must have heard about many stories of Best Friends turning into lovers. Strange haann. How one person can change your entire life? In a good way or maybe bad one too. But still, there is something about that special someone and the relation you share with them. It changes you! Trust me it does. If that someone brings out the best in you, then surely you have to do everything to make it stay and if it brings out the worst in you then you surely have to think again.

We meet thousands of people, see enormous faces around, but can you ever imagine that one of them could be your that special someone. Maybe yes or maybe not. Umm, okay, if we say, there are so many people in your life whom you consider as special. Right? Cool. So, it can be anyone, but have you felt ever that jittery feeling with that one particular person.

Exactly! There are so many different stories where you can meet that someone special. Every person have their own story and every story has its own essence. And so do mine. You know you find that special someone in arrange marriages, love marriages etc etc...But personally, I feel that when you find that Special Someone in your Best Friend, It's going to be the best feeling ever. No other feeling can give you this happiness than falling in love with your best friend.

A person, who has grown up with you. A person, who have been a friend to you. A Person with who you have celebrated so many friendship days. A Person, with whom you have shared smallest of your happiness and sorrows. A Person, who has fought with you, fought for you, stand by you, stand against you but still has been a Friend to you.

Remember, Sharukh Khan's dialogue from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Agar wo tumhara sabse achha dost nahi ban sakta, toh tum kabhi use pyaar kar he nahi sakte, simple, Pyaar Dosti Hai..!

This was something I was trying to make you all understand. I think I gave details too much. Well someone's love does that to me. What to do..? Where was I..Ahaan...Pyaar Dosti Hai...Friendship is Love!

Well...no one can understand this better than me. You know..I too had a Love story full of love, Fun, pranks, romance, villains and him.

I too had a Best Friend, who became my That Special Someone. We faced separations but again, destiny brought us back together. You know...it's really shocking. Destiny indeed played a role. I couldn't thank it enough. When I have gave away my hopes on him, Destiny brought him back to me. Again we got separated. Again we met. This time it was forever.

You know...we tested our destiny too. Same like Kareena Kapoor did with Shahid in Milenge Milenge. Exactly...same to same...!

Getting filmy no..? Let it be...! Chlta hai Kabhi Kabhi...!

Well..enough of my blabbering...but I would like to tell my story to you all..You people are free right..?

But before that you people have to let me know that you are interested or not. Lovey-Dovey writer Nikki will love to her. And I love her a lot...You know...My story's writer director...But she is such a devil I tell you...She kept me and my Raavan Kumar away for so many years...Oops...Did I just said that...? I opened the secret ..! She will kill me...!

Adios People..! Do leave your reviews and likes for letting us know that you are ready to be the part of our roller coaster ride.

A Love Story...of two different people...Raavan Kumar Aur uski Jhasi Ki Raani...!

sririt thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting plot. It would be great reading through it
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Nikki..
Looking forward to read this one..
Update soon baba
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail