Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Tumhari Disha Update nov 22

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

thanks to disha77

Nice Episode.......Disha & Sanya have a Cat Fight!!!

The episode begins with Inder coming down from Ranu's room suitably upset over her state and his also! Azuba, Shuhas, Hrishikesh, Bitchy aunt and Gautam (looking so cute!) all look at him expectantly. Azuba takes the lead and tells Inder that the only way for Ranu to recover is if Inder marries her. He begs in front of him to give this house its share of happiness. Inder feels very overwhelmed and says that if by marrying Ranu, he can get happiness back in this family, then he is more than willing to take the plunge, he says that this marriage will not just make the Bhosale family happy, but will also dispel gloom in his house. Everyone is very happy and Inder takes Azuba and Shuha's blessings, but all the time remembering Disha.

At the Kanaka house, DK and Sanya are shown in the bedroom, in a very compromising position icon_redface.gif I really can't describe their position in bed in this forum as many of the members mite be underage! Sanya is as usual drooling over DK and he is just making out with her! He tells Sanya that he is dying to see Disha's reaction when she gets to know that Sanya has moved in, not just in the Kanaka house, but in her husband's bedroom. He says that he wants Disha to get really jealous when she sees DK and Sanya together. Sanya is both amused and amazed at DK's statement & tells him that she understands his hatred for her but why does he want to make her jealous. DK does not bother to reply for her and they, well, you have to watch the episode, to see what they do icon_wink.gif

In the next scene, at the Bhosale house, Anupam has come to fix the date of marriage with Suhas and Azuba. The Pandit tells them that Ranu and Inder's horoscope match perfectly and that they are destined to lead a very happy and fulfilling life together. Everyone is delighted by this news. Inder goes to Ranu's room and shows her the designs for the wedding card. Ranu is very touched and tells him how much she loves him and how much she looks forward to spending life with him. She says that in the past few days, all the relations that mattered to her fell apart and that her spirit is broken since the day Disha left them. Inder just keeps quiet and both of them hug each other lovingly, when Inder glances Disha's photo on Ranu's Coffee Table and closes his eyes to it.

At the Kanaka house, DK and Sanya are in his bedroom where DK tells Sanya that he wants Sanya to train Disha so well that she forgets all about her Sati Savitri avtaar & becomes bold enough for the campagin. Sanya gives him a very "come hither" kind of a look & assures him that his work will get done. Dev gets Dinner for both DK and Sanya in their bedroom, where his blood boils to see both Sanya (dressed in a hideous blue negligee) and DK literally coiled to each other on the bed. DK does not even notice him and Sanya takes a swim-suit out of her bag and throws it to Dev & tells him to give it to Disha for trying it out. Dev is shocked and feels very awkward and gives pleading looks to DK to stop this atrocity on Disha. DK is least bothered and is fiddling on his cell phone all the while. Sanya taunts Dev that she is not asking him to wear the swimsuit, its for Disha to try on. Dev takes it and goes out of the room. She then tells Dk that he has given too much leverage to his servants to which DK as usual doesn't bother to reply and tells her that they should be spending their time more usefully than discuss this wife and his servants. Sanya giggles like a moron and.....the lights go off.....

The next morning, Disha comes out of her room after taking a bath, looking incredibly pretty in a deep burgundy chiffon saree and her wet hair clinging to her neck (IS DK BLIND???) and sees DK's hoe ( icon_biggrin.gif ) coming out of her husband's bedroom with a huge yawn, dressed in that weird piece of clothing. Disha is obviously very shocked but our smart girl hides her reaction and just gives a cold stare at Sanya and walks down. Sanya comes to her and very sweetly tells her that she is used to having Bed tea in the morning and considering that she is DK's most respectable guest, Disha being the dutiful host should do the needful. Disha very cooly looks back at Sanya and tells her that she very well knows the duty of a host and that she would go out of her way to make her guest comfortable provided they are respectable and Sanya by no strech of imagination is anywhere near being respectable. Sanya just splutters at Disha's sharp tounge and shouts on her that she will tell DK how rudely Disha spoke to her. Meanwhile Dev who is standing nearby is very amused and breaks into a muffled giggle, Sanya is furious with him and pushes the breakfast tray from his hand and lifts her hand to slap him when Disha holds her arms and tells her that this house is inhabited by "Shariff" people who respect their elders and definetly don't raise their hands on them. She tells Sanya that if she ever catches Sanya behaving rudely with any of the servants, she will teach her a lesson that Sanya won't forget in years to come. Sanya is shocked out her wits at Disha's guts and just keeps looking back at her in fear and awe.

Just then DK (looking so, so, so cool in a white shirt and blue jeans....wow!) comes and claps his hands. He then places his hands over his hoe's shoulder's and kisses her on her cheeks. I am writing down DK and Disha's interaction in dialouge format:

DK : Tumhain toh bahut sharm aarahi ho gi na, mujhe and Sanya ko ek hi kamre main dekh kar. Tum jo, hamesha, sanskaron ki, maryada ki and morals ki baat karti ho, the ideal Indian Woman, Mrs. Disha Dushyant Sehgal. Apne his aankhon ke saamne, apne hi pati ko kisi aur aurat ke saat ek hi bistar share karte dekhna, kitna chubta hoga na.

TRANSLATION - You must be feeling really awkward at seeing both Sanya and me sharing the same room. You are full of values, morals, culture and stuff, the ideal indian woman, Mrs. Disha Dushyant Sehgal. It must really pinch you to see your husband sharing his bed with another woman in front of your own eyes (Ouch, this one doesn't mince words.....)

Disha just looks back at him with a stony expression on her face, as if nothing that he says or does makes any difference to her.

DK : Ab mujhe yeh dekhna hai ki, jab tumhare badan se kapde uterenge aur yeh nazara puri duniya dekhegi, toh tumhara kya haal hoga. Tab tumhare mann, tumhari yeh psuedo values, maryada, izzat sabki maut ho jaayegi.

TRANSLATION: Now I am eager to see when you're stripped off your clothers and the whole world will witness your body, what will happen to you, your values, your upbringing, your honour. Everything will die within seconds.

Disha is staring back at DK intently without flinching, when DK stares back at her angrily and tells her:

DK: Mujhe ghoorti hui nazaron se nafrat hai Disha, mere saamne aankhen jhukha ke dekhna seekho.

TRANSLATION: I hate eyes which stare back at me, learn to keep your eyes down when you are infront of me, Disha.

Disha is unfazed and keeps looking back at him unflinchingly.

DK: You amaze me Disha. Mujhe samaj main nahin aata, ki main tumhare ghamad ko tumhari himmat samjhoon yah tumhari bewakoofi. Anyway, kuch hi dino ki baat hai, ek baar woh ad campaing market main aajaye, toh tum kisi ko bhi apna chhera dikhane layak nahin rahogi. Jis aatma samman se aaj tum mere saamne khadi ho na, kal kisi apne ke saamne apni nazarein bhi nahin utha paaogi. Aur kuch hi dinon main, na tum Mrs. rahogi na hi Sehgal.......I am waiting to see that day Disha.

TRANSLATION: You amaze me Disha, I am not able to comprehend whether I should consider your arrogance as courage or stupidity. Anyway, after a few days, once the campaign in on air, you won't be left with any face to show to all the people whom you love and who matter to you. The self respect with which you are standing in front of me today, after a few days, you won't even be able to lift your eyes in front of anyone whom you know. And in a few days, you will neither be Mrs. nor have the Sehgal name tag that you so love to flaunt. That will be the day to watch out for Disha.

Sanya is highly amused and cuddles up to DK who is staring at Disha very intently with hatred in his eyes. Disha who was stony faced till now has tears in her eyes which she grits and bears and walks away from the room. Dev is extremely pained to see his daughter humiliated like this and just keeps looking at her.
------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------
I HATE DK............................ icon_evil.gif THOUGH HE LOOKS HOT, HOTTER AND HOTTEST EPISODE BY EPISODE icon_cool.gif

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top