Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Ranbirrocks

That's very rude Boos👎🏼

His smirk says it all about what he feels. Just like how he gives a shit for people starving while he was dancing and feasting inside SAIFII. It makes it clear when he decides to pee in front a journalist or threaten another about where she lives or how he pummeled Aish. That's how he likes to put them in place with his smirk and pffts
Edited by TheBoss - 7 years ago
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheBoss

His smirk says it all about what he feels. Just like how he gives a shit for people starving while he was dancing and feasting inside SAIFII

Whatever Salman feels, you have no right to say such things to the victim on Salman's behalf.
Stay on the topic of 10 cr and tell me do you think this victim has insulted herself and every rape victim by putting a 10 cr price tag on her pain?
Lets stay on topic.
I am returning member of IF, but I hope healthy debate is allowed here.
A rape victims honor is still intact because her honor is only hers to keep. So no it isn't an insult and I don't see anything wrong seeking compensation. Money does make the world go around. And it is much better and comfortable to cry inside a Mercedes than on the street. Therapy and treatment does cost a lot and she will never be able to hold a normal job or trust people again. If she is trying to make her life a little better then all power to her. 
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheBoss

A rape victims honor is still intact because her honor is only hers to keep. So no it isn't an insult and I don't see anything wrong seeking compensation. Money does make the world go around. And it is much better and comfortable to cry inside a Mercedes than on the street. Therapy and treatment does cost a lot and she will never be able to hold a normal job or trust people again. If she is trying to make her life a little better then all power to her. 

I presume that you are a Boy/Man 😕
Lets leave it for now. I am exploring the forum , and want to see as many topics.
Cee ya in other topic