Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi bhavya. Thank you for this story on parud. Interesting start. Hope Rudra rescues Paro soon. And mohini too gets caught. Please continue soon.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Hi bhavya. Thank you for this story on parud. Interesting start. Hope Rudra rescues Paro soon. And mohini too gets caught. Please continue soon.

Thank u dear..
Vry i'll post nxt Chapter..
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Laila! so soon πŸ˜­
Pls reunite Parud quickly Bhavya. Liked the investigative efforts of Maithili and Rudra. Now everyone knows Paro is innocent.
Waiting for the next part.
Thanks for the PM 😊
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Disenchanted-

Laila! so soon πŸ˜­
Pls reunite Parud quickly Bhavya. Liked the investigative efforts of Maithili and Rudra. Now everyone knows Paro is innocent.
Waiting for the next part.
Thanks for the PM 😊

surely i'll reunite our beloved couple so soon dearπŸ˜‰
devisprakash6 thumbnail
Hoi I loveeeddd this sooo much dearieee..  And thanks so much my sweetheart.. You are always welcome.. You rocking asusual.. Loveee youuu sooo muchhh my cutieee sister...Edited by devisprakash6 - 7 years ago
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Originally posted by: devisprakash6

Hoi I loveeeddd this sooo much dearieee..  And thanks so much my sweetheart.. You are always welcome.. You rocking asusual.. Loveee youuu sooo muchhh my cutieee sister...

So Sweet of My dear Sis..
I didn't expect ur cmt here sis..
Love U So Much Sis...
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail

Chapter 3

Rudra recalls Laila's words by sitting in his chair. Only one sentence repeatedly echoed in his mind, that is "Madly in LOVE with Parvathi". Rudra became restless and try to think about Paro's kidnap and Tejawat. But Laila's words keep on stabbing his mind. Aman enters Rudra's cabin and ask may I come in? But there is no response from Rudra. So Aman entered his cabin and makes him aware about the present situation of the surrounding. Aman asks him about his investigation with Laila. Rudra remained silent. So Aman asks his permission to proceed with the investigation, but Rudra said no need Aman. Aman ask him Why sir? Rudra says that she is not even aware about my marriage with Paro was stopped at the mela. She is thinking we are married. Aman interrupted him and asks whether he believe her. Rudra says not at all. Aman asks him then why you don't want further investigation. Rudra says Tejawat is the reason behind this kidnap and the only person who needs Paro to escape himself from this gun smuggling case.

At haveli, Danveer is taking care of Dilsher. Maithili asks Danveer to have some food. Danveer says bring it here itself. Maithili says ok and bring the food to Dilsher's room. Suheri also follow her father's habit and she too joined with her father and had their dinner peacefully. Then Danveer ask his daughter to bring News paper. She brought it and says good night to his father and Dilsher. After she leaves, Danveer started reading news paper. Maithili comes there with milk and see her father in law and ask him about reading news paper at night. Danveer says my brother like to read newspaper, so I am doing this for him and cries. Maithili try to console her Father in law, but she also cries. Danveer asks her to go to sleep.

At night, Rudra is searching for Tejawat and his folks by verifying all the check posts, but he couldn't able to find even a single clue about Tejawat's presence. Rudra come back to BSD Headquarter at 4am. Rudra thinks about the first meet with Paro till all the moments' up to now. He then sees the broken red color bangle which makes him remember how he made her to wear it at that night. Rudra remembers all the moment he had spent with Paro. Again Aman interrupted his chain of thoughts and asks him to eat food. Rudra ask Aman to leave him alone for sometimes. He sees the food and remembers when Paro serves food to him, he stops her but she says I took it on your name so don't hesitate and serves him. Rudra couldn't take it anymore. So he takes the drinks bottle and started drinking. He drank it and slept that night.

At morning, Aman wakes up Rudra. He saw the sun and says Paro, the Second day has started now but still I couldn't able to find you, I know you're waiting for me, I promise you Paro I will definitely come and rescue you from Tejawat. New day hardly rush Rudra the more to find his Paro. At the end of the day they got only one clue that is Tejawat's old servant, who is none other than the Doctor who tried to kill Paro at the hospital in the beginning. Aman done the investigation this time but it is of no use because the Doctor is not even aware about Tejawat nowadays.

Aman comes out of the investigation room and he reports everything to Rudra who is completely disappointed with this investigation. That night also Rudra spends in BSD and Check posts in searching for Paro like a mad man. Rudra searched for her in the whole desert and stopped his bike in the mid of the desert at night and called his Paro loudly. Only the desert witnessed his emotions and feeling for Paro, not even Rudra realized.

The Next morning, before the sun completely gets rise, a gift box for Rudra came to BSD with the help of camel in desert. Aman received the box and handed it to Rudra. Rudra opens the box and both of them shocked to see Paro's blue color dupatta with the blood stains. Rudra holds the dupatta and says "Parooo". Rudra is unable to move or think anymore but Aman examined the box and found a CD in it. Aman asks Rudra to see the CD. V.K. Singh sir also joins with them. Aman put the CD in the player. The video started with showing some dark and old palace, a girl with her hands tied along the pillar. Rudra says "Parooo". Someone released the ties in her hands so that she falls down. Rudra is taken aback. The person took a knife and scratched her hands. It started bleeding and then he tore her dupatta and soaks it with her blood.

Then Tejawat is shown in the video, he smiles and says Rudra Pratap Ranawat, see your beloved Parvathi's condition, she is in unconscious state. She didn't had any food for the past three days..., no no Rudra, I didn't gave even a single drop of water to her, she talked too much about you Rudra and also challenged me. So only I have given this punishment to her. Till now she didn't even ask for a single drop of water, she keeps on moaning only one thing. If you want to know Rudra, yes, you want to know about it. The video shifted to Paro who is fallen in the ground and moans "Rudra, Rudra...". Seeing that Rudra feel so guilty and hit his hands on the table in anger. Tejawat says don't be angry Rudra; it's all her fault only and not yours.

Tejawat says I will not kill her, but I want to show her how death will be, I know it's not at all possible for me to escape from this case but I want to show the hell to her and you too Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat, Ok., let's start the new game of life or death, this game will be an interesting one, this game have time limit too. He then says I will give you 24 hours time, which means 6am to 6am Rudra. Find you're Parvathi or else she will give up her life once the game's time limit exceeds. The time starts now Major.

Precap: Rudra keep on watching the CD again and again, Paro is in fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it friends...Like it or Loved it..

Pls Share your opinion friends...

Author Note - Special Thanks to Devi Prakash & Mani Kandan

Edited by -BhavyaEsther- - 7 years ago
MaySultan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the PM! I'm really liking the story though the Pre cap really scared me 😲
I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Originally posted by: M_Y10

Thank you so much for the PM! I'm really liking the story though the Pre cap really scared me 😲
I'll be waiting for the next chapter!

Thank u for Liking My PaRud story..
devisprakash6 thumbnail
Wowww... Really awesomeee my dearieee... Didn't expected this much of surprise from you.. It's simply fabulousss one.. All the edits you have done are cuteee like you my dr.. Loveee you Lotzzz and the epi with edits tooo.. Loveddd it sooo muchhh dr... These things exceeding my love for PaRud