Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sweet update
Rishabala are going for a trip.Madhu's attempt to seduce Rk went down the drain..lol.Rk also asked her the reason of taking up the press job to which madhu first got angry and later on gave the explanation.Mukund is such a cool guy.Rk became possessive seeing the lovely bonding between them.Madhu asking about the curse to mukund was funny but embarrassing for RK.Waiting for their trip in jungle.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sudha beautiful beautiful update, loved it to the core.
What am i going to do with Madhu, this is what RK must be thinking or should i bang my head on the wall, she really embarassed him by asking about the first night curse.  She was thinking he is going to take her to some exotic place for spending time together and kahan jungle mein phas gayi Madhu.   RK is jealous 
Thanks for the PM dear.
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowinggg update...
totally enjoyed it...
specially Madhu and Mukku part..
muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oooh rk taking madhu to a ghana jungleπŸ˜‰ excited to see their love developing😳
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good part.
Here Rk was planning to take his biwi to jungle and she was dressed for party. I say madhu is getting too naughty first trying to seduce rk with her dressing, then asking his friend if they cursed him about sr too. Not to forget her wild imagination for jungle mein mangal. That girl will be death of rkπŸ˜† . However madhu and mukund convo were funny and Rk cursing mukund at last was insane.
Also  rishbala conversation was good. Rk's concern and reason were right but so was madhu. Thankfully madhu doesn't get angry with Rk and he too is understanding otherwise either one of them would have turned serial killer in that jungle. πŸ˜‰
Looking forward to more of rishbala jungle mein mangal in next update. 
Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update. Rk and madhu are on the way of forest and its interesting dear πŸ˜‰ now I am waiting for the next update dear πŸ˜†
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow well done loved the update thanks for pm
manna43 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow this husband is trying to change into a romantic one .Madhu just ask for trip n he arranged it.But what is this Madhu ?Is she so naive or desperate ,seriously she asked mukund cursing about suhagraat.Love mukku n Madhu convo n jealous rk.But he takes her to jungle for their first trip.Is there jungle mein mangal or other adventure waiting for them.Story is getting more interesting. Plz update soon n ya thanks for pm n updating this part.
anish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mukund and his friends curse turned true πŸ˜†
But mashu should have asked that SR curse question to her parents like I said before πŸ˜†
Aww Rk is sooo jealous if not mukund don't know what would have happened to that person πŸ˜†
But I liked Mukund Madhu convo 😳
Mingle in jungle 🀣 nice selection but jungle la animals ( romance)Ku disturb a irukadha ? πŸ˜†
Glad madhu cleared why she chose journals 😊
She is very short tempered girl ,chumma ve posuku posukunu kovam varudhu
Innum rendu peruku SR nadakalai eppadi rk madhu Ku dress change pannanan πŸ˜†Romba kastam
Waiting for his surprise trip place 😳
Lovely update sudha ❀️
Thanks for the pm πŸ€—

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fantastic and interesting part dear...loved it