Asylum Maniacs CC#1!!{*Invites Only*} - Page 14

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by tarun1234567

dafuq??did scott just called suicide squad worse than green lantern?kal worse than fantastic four aur ab worse than green lantern...๐Ÿคฃitni beizzati dc ke saath i can imagine their faces...๐Ÿ˜†
the drama going in parliament right now about GST bill is getting on my nerves...ye bill pass hone mein aur kitne saal lagega god only knows..

you mean scott from forbes right??he claims to be biggest DC fan but talks all the time so negatively about it.i never cared much about his reviews and never will.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIR6Yvrgv-8[/YOUTUBE]

i agree with your words about songs being good in kat's movies.after airlift,dangal this is the one exciting movie im waiting for.

@jenny aap??lol you are giving too much respect for me dude...๐Ÿ˜†
@sudha haha u even told me abt ur obsession with seeing serials in the hotel when u get time n ur hubby was like uff rangeela yahaan bhi...๐Ÿ˜†

lately sony shows are giving us good female actors than male one's...lol sona is way too skinny and she emotes quite well among 3...but i haven't seen that serial from a long time and i dont think i will watch it...i kinda lost massive interest way back..as of now only one serial i can invest my time that too only on weekends...

dont know abt quitting news of ikrs only u might know as u stalk that forum...๐Ÿ˜†
Bold@ Buddym you remember too much.. Seriously my memory is so bad that I can't even remember what I had for my dinner yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sony shows have been indeed giving good FLs. Seriously I also agree with you, Erica is the best among the three, 

Breaking news to you: I'm also quitting Edkv finally.. I'm fed up with the drama so much. 

Huh yeah man, I'm a stalker ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜† still I'm not aware of the current scenario as I've given rest to stalking shoes lately ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Shadow-Fax - 7 years ago

lol pant family sirf nikamme hi nahi bahut dramebaaz bhi hai...ek se badkar namoona hai sab...first that girl using tussi jaa rahi ho tussi naa jao,second kapil overacting ki dukaan n last one chacha naa chahte huye mistake ko maanna infront of grandma...๐Ÿ˜† though episode was rushed a little bit but still good thanks to rohan's smile,family being together and also meera is too intelligent for this pant parivaar...and that allergy thing vanishing in less time something i cant ignore๐Ÿ˜ณsuch weird things happens only in indian tv...
Precap:can we expect abhi's accident and meera taking care of the pant parivaar's madness in helping them in such tragedy something like that...??bring it on cv's...she can turn atleast some guys from naalayak to laayak's๐Ÿ˜†

Good night everyone

^^kitna hungama chal raha hai MR ke saath...one day fee hike news another day mishal new show next day FL is finalized??What the f**k is happening??would anyone care to enlighten me in detail sudha,jenny??
No buddy, even I'm not aware of anything regarding this. I'm as clueless as you..

dafuq??did scott just called suicide squad worse than green lantern?kal worse than fantastic four aur ab worse than green lantern...๐Ÿคฃitni beizzati dc ke saath i can imagine their faces...๐Ÿ˜†
the drama going in parliament right now about GST bill is getting on my nerves...ye bill pass hone mein aur kitne saal lagega god only knows..

The bill is passed is what I heard last, Tarun.. Hasn't it? Got some updates in my news app that how useful the bill cane be, in fact..  Btw, Whose movie is this Suicide squad?
Originally posted by rohzippy

you mean scott from forbes right??he claims to be biggest DC fan but talks all the time so negatively about it.i never cared much about his reviews and never will.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIR6Yvrgv-8[/YOUTUBE]

i agree with your words about songs being good in kat's movies.after airlift,dangal this is the one exciting movie im waiting for.

haa wahi banda hai he is more of a pseudo neutral rather than complete negative approach..๐Ÿ˜†sometimes i find his reviews so amusing...i have seen the album but haven't got time to listen to it..it' been a while we got a good album since fitoor...

trailer looks decent kind of time travel movie but might be related to *erased* animated series..heard a lot abt it but never cared to watch..๐Ÿ˜† kat has gone to her hot chick mode but looks weird in that bikini๐Ÿ˜• sid need to concentrate on his dialogue delivery like fails to show that certain level n depth of modulation in voice...Rest he looked good especially in the grown up beard look...he reminds of somebody but cant remember who๐Ÿ˜†

these days my inbox is flooded with so many pms and it's quite irritating to be honest๐Ÿ˜ณ kabhi CG link,kabhi OS/FF,kabhi weird posts,kabhi articles muhje samaj mein nahi aaraha hai how do they even know my ID when i hardly visit any forum stalking toh bahut door ki baat...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by tarun1234567 - 7 years ago

haa wahi banda hai he is more of a pseudo neutral rather than complete negative approach..๐Ÿ˜†sometimes i find his reviews so amusing...i have seen the album but haven't got time to listen to it..it' been a while we got a good album since fitoor...

trailer looks decent not a kind of time travel movie but might be related to *erased* animated series..heard a lot abt it but never cared to watch..๐Ÿ˜† kat has gone to her hot chick mode but looks weird in that bikini๐Ÿ˜• sid need to concentrate on his dialogue delivery like fails to show that certain level n depth of modulation in voice...Rest he looked good especially in the grown up beard look...he reminds of somebody but cant remember who๐Ÿ˜†

these days my inbox is flooded with so many pms and it's quite irritating to be honest๐Ÿ˜ณ kabhi CG link,kabhi OS/FF,kabhi weird posts,kabhi articles muhje samaj mein nahi aaraha hai how do they even know my ID when i hardly visit any forum stalking toh bahut door ki baat...๐Ÿ˜†
You visit so many forums, people tend to know you, Tarun ๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by Shadow-Fax

Bold@ Buddym you remember too much.. Seriously my memory is so bad that I can't even remember what I had for my dinner yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sony shows have been indeed giving good FLs. Seriously I also agree with you, Erica is the best among the three, 

Breaking news to you: I'm also quitting Edkv finally.. I'm fed up with the drama so much. 

Huh yeah man, I'm a stalker ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜† still I'm not aware of the current scenario as I've given rest to stalking shoes lately ๐Ÿ˜‰

finally u hav joined the quitters club welcome shelcome ji...๐Ÿ˜† anyway dont waste time in the whole scenario abt that MR issue...it's nothing short of wasting ur time in getting to know all of this...

i have actually lost hopes when they started the debate in rajya sabha but little surprised to see 203-0 voting scenario...finally much awaited bill has been passed...the bill is almost useful for every industry be it media,entertainment,cement,vehicle and many more...also it is little disadvantage as it will have some impact on telecom,banking n IT services...

suicide squad is an antihero strike team movie based on DC comics...it has will smith margot robbie jared leto and u will get more information when u google it...๐Ÿ˜†

i used to visit way back not anymore still dont get why they keep on sending same pms again again??๐Ÿ˜†

Edit:achaa im leaving kuch kaam hai probably will come here in the night...take care yaar..
Edited by tarun1234567 - 7 years ago

american election campaigns are getting interesting day-by-day...i dont know why but i wanna call him dump rather than trump...๐Ÿคฃpeople need to save themselves from mega embarrassment by not voting to such a jerk...hoping they wont do such thing like uk did in brexit...*fingers crossed*

After I read this tweet on trump, I remembered your dump comment.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

trailer looks decent kind of time travel movie but might be related to *erased* animated series..heard a lot abt it but never cared to watch..๐Ÿ˜† kat has gone to her hot chick mode but looks weird in that bikini๐Ÿ˜• sid need to concentrate on his dialogue delivery like fails to show that certain level n depth of modulation in voice...Rest he looked good especially in the grown up beard look...he reminds of somebody but cant remember who๐Ÿ˜†

he might be but i cant stand his so called reviews.
all songs sounds decent and i think they will grow on me slowly.dont expect much from this bollywood movies at the end you will utter W*F for sure๐Ÿ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/33465-is-soumya-from-hakti-astitiva-ke-ehsaas-ki-really-a-transgender.htm
IF doesn't even know the meaning of transgender and writing stupid articles based on that.They must do some research before writing such things.Quite a bold step for someone to show this kind of issue.Does anybody watches this show?