Swaragini

A Telling of Tales - Swaragini Writings' Index

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Nyna :)
Thank you so much sweetie for this Index!
Hope this will get bigger & bigger with your beautiful masterpieces!

Lots of love & hugs :)
Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nyna...🤗
Thank you so much for making index of your work..😊
I know I am way behind to leave feedback on your wonderful, wonderful stories, Please maaf kar dena😭 I am so sorry😭 Can't tell you about how hard life has been off lately...As soon as I get time will revert to your stories.
In the mean time just wanted to tell you I am reading your work whensoever I get time.I have read ongoing SS: Sweet deals and couple of ordeals and OS...and I loved them.

You are one amazing writer👏 and very sweet person.😊
Keep writing and giving us beautiful tales..❤️

Aayat23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Double post...😭 Connection issue Edited by muktai - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nupur_5

Hey Nyna :)

Thank you so much sweetie for this Index!
Hope this will get bigger & bigger with your beautiful masterpieces!

Lots of love & hugs :)

Nupur,

Did you know you are a 🤗 The list getting bigger , I hope so too but " beautiful masterpieces" I am like a very nice ripe tomato ( a few more kgs on my frame I might look like one too😉)

Love,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 7 years ago
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktai

Hey Nyna...🤗

Thank you so much for making index of your work..😊
I know I am way behind to leave feedback on your wonderful, wonderful stories, Please maaf kar dena😭 I am so sorry😭 Can't tell you about how hard life has been off lately...As soon as I get time will revert to your stories.
In the mean time just wanted to tell you I am reading your work whensoever I get time.I have read ongoing SS: Sweet deals and couple of ordeals and OS...and I loved them.

You are one amazing writer👏 and very sweet person.😊
Keep writing and giving us beautiful tales..❤️

Dear Mukta,

Sunny boy's rule - no sorry and no thank you ( though it does make life difficult - how do I express gratitude for your lovely words???)

Just take your time dear - I am thrilled knowing that you read my tales and love them. Take care and

Love you too,
Nyna
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Nupur,

Did you know you are a 🤗 The lost getting bigger , I hope so too but " beautiful masterpieces" I am like a very nice ripe tomato ( a few more kgs on my frame I might look like one too😉)

Love,
Nyna

Nyna :)
No, I didn't know 😆

Okay jokes apart, You will look like a tomato or will become one, I certainly don't know!
Bt you deserve tons of appreciation sweetie & rightfully so!

Bt the truth about me is I'm a person of fewer than few words who don't know how to express properly & beautifully!
So I couldn't appreciate your & other beautiful writer's awesome works the way you guys deserves! And I'm really sorry for that!

Anyways, You deserve every appreciation for your beautifully beautiful works!
So yes, I hope your list of works get bigger & bigger!

Lots of love & hugs 😊
Edited by Nupur_5 - 7 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
Congratz Nyna dear.. Really hope you will add more to this lovely index.. And to my surprise i did find out that i have yet to read your epistles..So delighted to find more of your works will read it asap..So yeah Thank for the index or i would have missed it ..

..I know i have yet to unres for the last two chapter in Sweet deal and i am taking my sweet time getting there..Will do so soon i hope.. 

Love

Nita
Nynaeve thumbnail
Originally posted by: NitaReid

Congratz Nyna dear.. Really hope you will add more to this lovely index.. And to my surprise i did find out that i have yet to read your epistles..So delighted to find more of your works will read it asap..So yeah Thank for the index or i would have missed it ..

..I know i have yet to unres for the last two chapter in Sweet deal and i am taking my sweet time getting there..Will do so soon i hope.. 

Love

Nita

Dear Nita,

Glad to note that you stumbled on this index - the random ramblings has the links to my non SwaSan fictions (As of now only one tale)but I have another brewing in my head - so once I can put that into words will post the same.

Regarding your unres - take your time dear. 

loads of love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail
Dear All,
(this is partly to ensure my thread is not locked away😭).

Act I and Act II (four parts in total) updated. Act III could be delayed, I have the draft in place, but plan to first unres all my pending res.

love,
Nyna