Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Mdwst

Do you know there was a comment yesterday on olv thread ..,
A dictionary meaning / reference -- to feminism to people who don't know the meaning of feminism.
!

Yes ..but can u please clear ur point.i don't understand that y have u mentioned ?
Originally posted by Ramyalaxmi

It doesn't seem to be appropriate dialogue after witnessing her massi confession.😕

Well, after watching the episode, I feel the precap seems to be before their PTM. When Ishu stood confused whether to go or not, I think he uttered those words to join him. I will wait for his reaction after she introduces herself as Pihu's massi.
I cant trust CV's, if its after PTM, then I stand by my words. Its highly inappropriate to play with one's emotions.

I feel this scene to be similar to Raman asking Ishu to act as his wife in front of Mr.Tandon family (before Ishra marriage). Ruhi seems to be trump card.

Edited by Ramyalaxmi - 7 years ago
Originally posted by -Anku-

When he said there's a meeting and both parents have to be there, IshRa shared a look and that look said loud and clear - both the parents were right there. But that's not something they've yet faced, that's something they don't have the guts to face amidst all that's happening right now. But that look shared, his request and her quick nod was not shoddy writing... It was them subconsciously doing something for Pihu they would have in normal circumstances. 

Him taking her there is an impulsive decision of involving her in his life but when the involvement raises hopes he crushes them himself... Isn't that how Raman has ALWAYS been? Hot and cold? He used to do that prior leap, in the first year of this show. There would be a sweet moment between the two in the night and morning would be back to square one. He did that because his brain stopped his heart from going with the flow of falling in love. And to cover up for falling weak he would shout at Ishita...Here he's scared to hope they can have that life again because so far they've both assumed they will go back to routine...and that is what he said (which again I am only guessing because we don't have the exact context) Hot and cold was going to be rehashed like everything else has been.

I don't believe this is shoddy writing though, because it's just like how Raman has been (not that it makes his behavior right...it's just the fabric of his character) 

Maybe I over discussing or over analyzing...but some episodes do that to me ðŸ˜†

havent watched the episode but that indeed is Raman Bhalla! perfect description Anku
Originally posted by rose1000

So in that case should I conclude that the forum follows different sets of rules for the male lead and the female lead?
See I read posts where by people have said that tying Raman's hands is like treating him like animal. And that Raman is human being. Well I agree to that. CVs could have shown a better way to do that. But these same set of people supported Raman abusing Ishita and calling her baanjh, sauteli maa..and what not...So my question is..Is Ishita not human being? Does a person's anger justify him of his action to verbally abuse his wife? But in this forum..if anybody points out Raman's mistake, the person is labelled as basher. Whereas...people love comments where Ishita is bashed. Why this double standard? Then there was a comment...Ishita being married stayed with Mani. How could she do it? That same person forgot that Raman did the same thing. So why spare one and vilify the other? They both have done their share of mistakes...

There are some bullies in this forum who have sent abusive PM to some members for pointing out Raman's mistakes. Isn't this madness?

And yet people who bash Ishita want Ishita back with Raman...Isn't that funny?

anyways...it is just my POV...a true Ishra fan should be balanced...if not , then the person is a biased fan. Period.

Bang on ya forum ppl find so many excuses to justify Raman's abuse Wat he does is always outburst n Wat other do is violence.. Huh Guess ppl doesn't know that verbal abuse also includes in domestic violence
Originally posted by gowthamiv90

Yes I have also seen the same attitude with some ppl.when the character raman do something out of anger they justify saying that he did in the spur of the moment and supporting him for his rude behaviour to others.they supported him even when Romi outbursted raman in the hotel on the day of ruhi's revelation.if raman can beat him and blame him for taking money from Nidhi no one had any objection on it..I didn't find a great mistake in Romi for giving the child to nurse.she was the nurse from hospital and any person would have believed her and gave the child but they started blaming Romi for his carelessness .i too accept that he was careless but the words used by Raman were very hurtful to him and they didn't spare mihikha also.she lost her sister becoz of Raman s word and she should not get angry on Raman but after she softened her attitude after seeing ishitha alive .so basically here if anyone say any word against Raman then they are bashers and their most famous words feminist.in total they are saying if Raman does anything wrong he is doing that becoz he is in pain but when others do any wrong they are cheap and unfaithful people.also I accept Raman is in pain but what he is not realising is that all others are also in pain.if his anger let to slap Romi and bash ishitha then I would say it was Romi 's anger that made him to against his brother. The path which Romi chose to defeat his brother is wrong but his anger is not wrong. These people are making Raman as an innocent soul who is not loved by anyone but y don't they accept that he is also a human who has done mistakes. If Raman had ever shown guilty for his words then we could understand his pain and relate to his character.now his emotions doesn't have any effect nowadays.the best example for his emotions not getting any effect is his Shaadi with shagun for pihu ke liye.

Bingo Gowthami sometimes really don't understand how ppl make silly justifications to make Raman's actions right n trying to prove that he is innocent but others say one word to Raman then that person is termed as wrong,unfaithful etc etc so biased
I think all who watch YHM know how Raman is. To a large extent he is selfish when it comes to his kids's issues he wont even think twice before blaming Ishita after taking rash decisions himself. However that does not mean he is right and that is all we are saying. Raman is a far greyer character than Ishita cause he is very harsh and rude and even comes out as mean and selfish at times. If you see the way eh treating Shagun and Ishita it looks like he is using two women to set things right for his kids. So Ishita for Ruhi and Shagun for Pihu. 
And if he seems to detest Shagun so much, why did he even keep her in Bhalla house for Pihu? And then hide Ishita's identity? And faking marriage with Shagun? These are real big issues and cant be shoved under the carpet as small decisions he made in anger etc... now for all this people will blame the CVs love for Shagun, but Ishita's mistakes are her own.😆

@Smita, the defence for Raman's actions is really LOL! They pre-empt the bashing, why? And verbal abuse is okay? Tying hands is not? And public humiliation of Ishita is okay, only Raman has self-respect? 

All said and done, Romi helped get Ruhi back and stopped his wedding with Shagun. Raman needs to be grateful to Romi for this and should be able to take a step forward since Romi has done so already. Unles he really wants to marry Shagun.😆 I am sure it will be an emotional reunion. In hindsight Raman will love this...😆
As people are saying it is Raman reminding himself more than to Ishita... Then can v have his monologue alone instead of him saying tat to Ishita n hurting her... She very well knows y she came here n I don't see anywhere she claiming her rights.. she very well knows n accepts that she has no rights on bhalla family or Raman's kids... So I think Raman can have his monologues alone n remind himself instead of always taunting others n v justifying that by saying he is reminding himself so don't mistake him?!!?!
Originally posted by sunitas123

I think all who watch YHM know how Raman is. To a large extent he is selfish when it comes to his kids's issues he wont even think twice before blaming Ishita after taking rash decisions himself. However that does not mean he is right and that is all we are saying. Raman is a far greyer character than Ishita cause he is very harsh and rude and even comes out as mean and selfish at times. If you see the way eh treating Shagun and Ishita it looks like he is using two women to set things right for his kids. So Ishita for Ruhi and Shagun for Pihu. 
And if he seems to detest Shagun so much, why did he even keep her in Bhalla house for Pihu? And then hide Ishita's identity? And faking marriage with Shagun? These are real big issues and cant be shoved under the carpet as small decisions he made in anger etc... now for all this people will blame the CVs love for Shagun, but Ishita's mistakes are her own.😆

@Smita, the defence for Raman's actions is really LOL! They pre-empt the bashing, why? And verbal abuse is okay? Tying hands is not? And public humiliation of Ishita is okay, only Raman has self-respect? 

All said and done, Romi helped get Ruhi back and stopped his wedding with Shagun. Raman needs to be grateful to Romi for this and should be able to take a step forward since Romi has done so already. Unles he really wants to marry Shagun.😆 I am sure it will be an emotional reunion. In hindsight Raman will love this...😆

The same Romi who joined hands with his wifes rapist and the person who drove her to suicide, just to get back at his brother and used illegal means in his businesses and broke into his brothers office to steal official documents? The same romi who raman has saved many times?  The same romi who sent a dirty mms of his wife at the beginning of his show? The same romi who tried to ruin his brothers business and left a girl who was pregnant with his baby, all for his brother to clean up?The same Romi who troubled the ayers so much and cause bala a lot of trouble by getting him fired from his job?

If you can justify all that then all i can do is pray for you, I've never justified ramans behaviour but i feel sad for people like you who can justify this disgusting behaviour of anyone else just because they supported ishita once
Edited by 07sid01 - 7 years ago