Salman Khan is strong and truthful: Pulkit Samrat on 'raped woman' con

Posted: 7 years ago
looks like the Bollywood brigade is starting ,does he even know what he's talking???😆

pulkit Samrat is busy with his upcoming film 'Junooniyat' opposite Yami Gautam.

Actor Pulkit Samrat feels a 'strong and truthful' Salman Khan can handle any sort of controversies around him.

Pulkit avoided commenting on Salman Khan's controversial ''raped woman'' remark, but exuded confidence that the Bajrangi Bhaijaan would come out of it.

''Actors usually remain unaffected with controversies. Obviously at certain level they affect you, but as an individual it also teaches you how to be strong and bounce back. Salman Khan is the biggest example of being strong and truthful. He has always bounced back'', Pulkit told ANI in an exclusive conversation.

Recently, the forthright and outspoken feminist Kangana Ranaut tendered an apology on Salman Khan's behalf for his much talk-about 'raped woman' analogy.

The 29-year-old actress added that the comment was "horrible" and "insensitive", but fingers should not be pointed at each other.

The Dabangg actor's father Salim Khan and brother Arbaaz Khan and earlier come out in his defence and that the intention behind the 'rape' remark was not wrong.

The drama began when Salman during his recent interaction with a leading webloid shared that he felt like a "raped woman," while portraying the role of a wrestler in his upcoming film Sultan.

"While shooting, during those six hours, there'd be so much of lifting and thrusting on the ground involved. That was tough for me because if I was lifting, I'd have to lift the same 120-kilo guy 10 times for 10 different angles. And likewise, get thrown that many times on the ground. This act is not repeated that many times in the real fights in the ring. When I used to walk out of the ring, after the shoot, I used to feel like a raped woman. I couldn't walk straight. I would eat and then, head right back to training. That couldn't stop," he was quoted as saying.

The Bajrangi Bhaijaan actor's comment has since then come under fire from several women activists who have questioned his 'appalling mindset' and demanded an apology.

The 50-year-old actor has also been sent notice by the National Commission for Women and Maharashtra State Commission for Women.

Some have, however, termed it as a "miscommunication."

Nawaz's take on this also disappointed me.

Puke-kit, I knew always why I hate this A-hole.
Originally posted by rimi2983

STFU Pulkit cheater Smarat
i dont even think he knows what he is talking is bullshit lol
and doesn't make sense in the context
but what can you expect from him
Edited by djoker - 7 years ago
yeah remain unaffected and bounce back with another derogatory comment !!
whats the surprise

It is better to keep mum than spout rubbish !
Does this buffoon even know what he is even talking about???

''Actors usually remain unaffected with controversies. Obviously at certain level they affect you, but as an individual it also teaches you how to be strong and bounce back. Salman Khan is the biggest example of being strong and truthful. He has always bounced back''

This isn't some random BW controversy on how he refused to do a film with someone, or had a fight with a co-actor. The guy trivialised rape, and has had complete and utter disregard for the law. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

Bounce back, W*F??😡😡 Teaches you how to be strong. Is he even hearing what he is saying?😕

Edited by noor321 - 7 years ago
I can't expect from nobodies like Pulkit because they got no talent or pull and have to rely on the likes of salman khan to survive in the industry.
But nawaz, what man? He is extremely talented and doesn't need backup of some talentless criminal like salman khan. Highly disappointed in Nawaz. 
Oh man! Now his sidekicks are in action.