Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Please update soon. It is s long time
Sk-Sharmin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yay..finally shadi ho gai..
so happy..
nd the rituals which u wrote was soo beautiful..
like a proper marriage..
loved it so much..

waiting fr bride's wlcm at groom's house..😉
update soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHello friends I m back .Thankyou somuch friends for all your liking and comments .But I m nor satisfied with the likes I m getting ,i got only 166 likes in last update which is not sufficient for me ,hope its not because I m not replying you people saperately .Sorry friends but you all know these days bet is not so good moreover I had many stories ,so please adjust it .Thankyou friends ,love you all .

Part 7

Soon  ishra reached bhalla house ,Raman came out from the car and went towards ishitas side ,she was about to get down from the car ,when Raman reached to her ,he forwarded his hands to support her ,she smiled and gave her hands to him .She get down from car holding his hands and both went towards the main door where ladies were waiting for them. ishra reached to the door where toshiji was waiting for them with Aarti .She made ishra stand side by side ,put a teeka on their foreheads and then did Aarti of both ,a pot full of rice was kept and ishita was instructed to push it inside ,then she can enter house .ishita did same ,she pushed the pot inside with her right legs and entered with Raman in the house ,then there a vessel filled with kumkum water was kept ,toshiji told ishita to put her both feet in it and walk inside the house with kumkum filled feet ,she did same .All were happy ,Raman's cousin sisters took ishita to his room .Ishita was sitting in corner of bed and was waiting for someone to come and tell what next she has to do as ladies had told her that many rituals are still left .

Soon toshiji entered the room ,she gave a set of red Punjabi suit to ishita and told her to wear it after freshening . ishita nodded and went to freshen up ,soon she came out wearing the suit ,her hairs were opened and water droplets were dripping from them ,she was looking just so pure in angelic in her simple attire ,she was just wearing the red suit ,red sindoor ,a small red bindi and light red colour lipstick , the beet root colour of her cheeks were adding to her look of a newly wedded bride.

She was ready ,after getting ready she sat in the couch and started waiting for someone to come and take her along ,as the house of new for her and she was new to it moreover she was a new bride so she can't roam in house like that .She was desperately waiting for Raman ,she so wanted that he should be the first person to see her but to her disappointment he was no where yo he seen .Soon two girls entered the room and spoke " bhabhi come , chachi           is calling you ,everybody is waiting for you in hall ."

They were amazed to look at ishita ,the girls cane to her and spoke touching her red cheeks " bhabhi you put somuch blush in your cheeks '.

I- I didn't put any makeup .

G- you must be lying how can anyone look so beautiful without makeup .

I- believe me I didn't put any makeup ,check it .

She forwarded her face to let them check that she actually hadn't applied any makeup ,they touched her and were actually surprised to know that its ishita's natural beauty without makeup .

G( amazed )- bhabhi you are so beautiful and you know what ,you look more beautiful without makeup .

ishira smiled listening to them ,both the girl indulge themselves in talking toishita and forget that they actually had came to call her .They were busy in talking when a little boy come running and said they everybody is calling "new wali mami "( the boy was Ramans cousins son).

The girls smacked their head for forgetting that they had came for calling ishita ,soon all of them went to hall ,ishita was looking beautiful but the spark of her eyes were not there as she was waiting for Raman but it has been almost two three hours ,till they arrived in his house but he was nowhere to be seen .

Ishita went to hall ,she saw many ladies and some boys were sitting there ,she walked to them and touched the elder ladies feet's to take their blessings ,they blessed her happily .One of the old last caressed ishitas cheek and spoke ,taking evil eyes by rounding her hands ," Toshi look now she looks like a totally Punjabi bahu ,nobody can say that she is madrasi ".

All agreed ,everybody was admiring and complementing ishita and she was listening everything down casting her eyes. She should be happy listening all the praises but she was not as she was missing her husband too much .At the same time some lady from the crowd spoke " Arey bahu is waiting where is Raman ".

Romi - bhai is freshening in my room .

T- now he is bathing ,then what he was doing till now .

Ro- he was so tired so he slept for sometimes .

T- yahaan ishita intzaar kar rahi hai aur wo khota ab raha tha .

At the same time Raman showed up in the hall and spoke " wah ,ma bahu aa gayi to bete ko kosna shuru kar diya ".

All looked towards the direction of voice including ishita while he only searched for ishita.He was wearing a mehroon kurta with white chudidaar payjaama ,his wet hairs were nicely combed ,both looked at each other oblivious of the surroundings ,they shared a beautiful eyelock which was broken by the sound of his grandmother ." arey ek dusre ko dekhne ke liye saari umar padi hai ,come first we will complete all the rituals ."

Ishra moved their eyes from each other, Raman looked at his mother ,she instructed him to sat in front of Ishita ,he sat now ishra were facing each other ,a big vessel of milky water was brought in which rose petals were floating ,it was kept in between ishra. Toshiji puller her ring from her hand and put it in the water and told ishra to find it ,the person who will find ring first will be the winner .Ishra immediately put their hands in the water ,ishita got the ring ,she was about to show it to everyone when she felt his hold on her ,she looked at her ,he blinked his eyes ,she down casted her eyes and tried to pull her hand,but he was holding it firmly ,she again raised her head and pleaded him with her eyes to leave her hand ,but he shook his head naughtingly ,she tried for sometimes ,then left the ring .He left her hand , took the ring and showed everyone that he is winner .ishita glared him while he smiled naughtingly,they played two more times ,Raman won for first time  while ishta succeeded second time .
After that all the family members and relatives sat and talked for sometimes,then Ishita was again send to her room ,she remain in room whole day while Raman didn't came to room whole day .

It was night ,after their reception( I m not giving description of reception as yesterday only I had given it in milke ,hope nobody will mind )The reception went well ,now ishita has been brought to their room .she looked at the room it was dark ,she switched on the light and saw the room was fully decorated with white flower strings ,rose petals were spread all over the bed ,rose flowers were kept in the vase .His cousinake her sit in the middle of bed.ishita was in her room waiting for him ,she was sad as well as angry that before marriage he was so despo to meet her but after marriage he didn't even come once to ask about her .She was lost in her own world when she heard choes outside her room .ishita wondered what is happening when she heard his voice " ok tell me what you want ".

His cousins - bhaiya give us neg then we will let you enter the room .

R- ok tell me how much you want .

C- we are five ,ok not much give us only one lakh ,twenty thousand for each .

R- are you mad ,one lakh .

C- oh ho bhai ,kitne kanjoos ho aap ,don't waste time see bhabhi is waiting for you till morning .

R- yeah ,you cruel people didn't let me meet my wife and still you people are wasting my time .

C- bhai not us but you are wasting time, just give us money and go .

T- Raman give them ,WO inka haq hai.

Raman gave them money and spoke 
" you people are so cruel ,taking all my hard earned money ,now I m a married man ,aise hi loot te rahoge to meri wife
mujhe chod degi .

Satubg so he laughed aloud while he earned a playful slap from his mother .

R- ab ho gaya na tum logo ka ,now get lost and nobody will disturb me till I come out from room .

Everybody went from there,Raman bolted the door and walked towards Ishita .She was wearing a mehroon colour lehenga ,which was beautifully spread in the bed around  her and her face was hided in veil .He was coming closer to her,the more he was coming closer to her ,her heartbeat was increasing more and more .He reached to her and sat in front of her ,her heart was beating fast with thudding sound as it will come out .He took her palm in his palm and pressed it ,she closed her eyes feeling his touch.

He slowly remover her veil ,her head was down ,he slowly raised her face with his finger,she was closing her eyes .

" ishita open your eyes ,look at me "he spoke .Ishita slowly opened her eyes ,she was breathing heavily and was shivering under his touch .

R-( cupping her face)- are you ok .

I- humm.

R- nervous .

Ishita nodded .

R- are you scared of me .

I- no .

R- then ,why are you shivering .

I- it just ,I have never been this close to anyone .

Raman pulled her to him and dropped a soft kiss on her forehead ,she again closed her eyes ,he then kissed her eyes ,she again started breathing fast .He pulled her more to him , hugged her tight and spoke " its ok ishita don't be scared or nervous ,come we will talk for a while then will sleep or else if you are still noe comfortable I will sleep in couch ."

Ishita didn't responded ,he got up from bed and spoke going towards the couch "  seems you are very tired ,you rest here I m going to couch ." He was about to move when she held his hands ,he looked at her ,she shook her year negatively .Raman raised his eyebrows and spoke " kaisi professor ho you don't have voice .much bologi nahi ."

I- where were you all the day .

Raman laughed aloud listening to her and spoke " wow ,seems you are trained as a wife ,baat ki nahi pati se pahle hi interrogation shuru ."

ishita made a puppy face ,he cupped her face and asked sitting beside her 
" missed me ."

She nodded and kept her head on his chest ,he settled himself properly beside her ,rested his head on headrest and both started talking .

That's all for now .Hope you like this part.Enjoy reading and do comment .