Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: yamyam

Reason aagaya na..  puri duniya k kaan kharab hain and everyone has a vendetta against Salman.. Sirf ek female journalist hai jinho ne sab thik suna

He is more shameless than I could have ever thought possible🤢

Even if he retracted the words in front of the journalists, he never said SORRY for what he said! 
So he shd apologize publicly now! But hes not doing so, just making the waters muddier, its all a ploy to promote his trashy film! 
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: yamyam

Defense pe defense ajayega but ek apology dene se inki izzat ghat ti hai... The audio was pretty clear so unless you say the audio was doctored, the lady is clearly on a pay roll and she should be ashamed🥱

I agree and am waiting for an apology too..not sure if the lady is on payroll though..
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Not even God can help him and his thoughts
This is being human. Insulting woman is humanity?
And now that I heard it once again, he is not even saying 'I don't think I should'...He is saying 'I don't think she...' and then went on to say 'lets just say I could not walk'...
Its so gross to even imagine the insinuation he was trying to get at...He used the comment to explain how he could not walk...Its such a graphic detail of how a woman walks after being raped...I am embarrassed to even repeat the remark here and he said it so casually...😒
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

What is this lady saying? I listened to the audio file and the people were clearly laughing 'after' the 'raped woman' comment...And even Salman just mumbled under his breath 'I should not...'...he did not even complete the sentence...Who the heck is this woman trying to fool? As a so called responsible Journalist this is what she is doing?

Exactly! He didnt even complete the sentence, just said, I dont think I should have...
Should not have what? He didnt say  I dont think I shd have said that, Im sorry..
And YES, the journos started laughing after he said that, not before.
This female has been paid by Reshma Shetty.
Edited by pallavi25 - 7 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: MiniRulz

I agree and am waiting for an apology too..not sure if the lady is on payroll though..

Mini all of us heard what happened.. It was pretty clear.. The lady is clearly trying to insinuate that Salman and the journalists were apologetic of the statement when in reality every person present in the room was shameless.. It is clearly a work of PR.. I can see no other reason for an attempt to cook this up.. 
I think by saying 'I don't think she..' he was going to say the lady journo who asked that question didn't like that word 'raped woman'...May be she was the only one who did not laugh and kept a serious face and so he just retraced and said 'lets just say I couldn't walk'... Edited by cricketfan1 - 7 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't know about his walk. But his mind is absolutely polluted. All the trash filled inside is overflowing and stinking everything around
I really hope his mother gives him a tight slap for this. He deserves it.
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And that will be no-one 🤔
Shiv sena anyways is 👎🏼
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Look who is talking.  Shiv Sena of all people 😆