Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: srk_lover

tell me about it 😆

My sincere condolences. Grow up fast. Finish your education. Get a job, and make a run for the border. 😉 Edited by bunbutt_too - 17 years ago
meghavi thumbnail
...I tried to look it up on google..but I can't find the month in which she was born!! 😆 😆 Edited by meghavi - 17 years ago
Diya2000 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

My sincere condolences. Grow up fast. Finish your education. Get a job, and make a run for the border. 😉

All you guys stop criticizing Gemini females so much. I am myself a Gemini. It's just that they are slightly confused but they are nice human beings. They are intellectual people with very good communication skills. All zodiac signs have some good and bad points. The way she is I think she must be a Scorpio always thinking bad about others and distrusting them.

raunaq thumbnail
Originally posted by: Diya2000

<P><SPAN>All you guys stop criticizing Gemini females so much. I am myself a Gemini. It's just that they are slightly confused but they are nice human beings. They are intellectual people with very good communication skills. All zodiac signs have some good and bad points. The way she is I think she must be a Scorpio always thinking bad about others and distrusting them.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN>

yes sure i can imagine her being scorpion, har waqt dank marne ki sochti hai....OUCH! Edited by raunaq - 17 years ago
mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Diya2000

All you guys stop criticizing Gemini females so much. I am myself a Gemini. It's just that they are slightly confused but they are nice human beings. They are intellectual people with very good communication skills. All zodiac signs have some good and bad points. The way she is I think she must be a Scorpio always thinking bad about others and distrusting them.

hey hey....we were just joking around.....and i was talking about my father.....i wudnt criticize my dad....cmon.....itz just for fun...😊

no offense was meant to be taken....if it was....den i apologize 😊

Diya2000 thumbnail

Hey Megha,

That's ok baby!! I knw you were kidding. 😊

Luv,

Diya

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

In the website below

http://www.india4u.com/bollywoodnew/BollyQuiz.asp

there is a question regarding Kashmira Shah Birthdate and the options are

21st December.   
2nd December.
5th October.

So she definately cannot be a Gemini or Scorpio.

She must be Capricorn or Sagittarius or Libra.

Pick your choice. 😊

This question is for this week, so answer will come next week only..

Till then any guess? 😃 😊
tv_addict_uk thumbnail
Librans are known to be peace makers and balanced personalities like a weighing scale.saggis are very emotional...she doesnt seem to be either of these 2 to me...but if she is then she was born at the wrong time.😆 😆
i dont know about capri women...   
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Finally got it.... 😊

Kashmira Shah's Birthday is on 2nd December .

She is a Sagittarius.

Name: Kashmira Shah
Birthdate: 2nd December, 1970

😃
tv_addict_uk thumbnail
Saggi... ?? huh?? 😭 😭 😭 Edited by tv_addict_uk - 17 years ago