Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Anjujag

Hello AT  , ALL Sid 's pics are Superb ... So He has gone on a pilgrimage with Mom 👏 nice . I just watched BV's last episode today and I could not believe it the makers did not give any credit to Sid . At the beginning of the episode they put all BVs lead roles pics Except Sid ( shiv ) . The same happened at the end  All the three  Anandis We're shown , Dadi sa , jagaya , Sumitra all the Anandis Mayika people good . But No one from Sasural 😲 Yarr Not even Shiv ... 😡😡 Just in passing mentioned Shiv in the end ... I was really upset with them 😡 without Shiv where would have the children come from Nandini and Shivam ?? Dropped from the SKY ?

Anju... 🤣  they were brought by BV's stork... 🤣 Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago
An question to the all of Siddians: should he fall down deeper yet?!

Siddharth Shukla

Television Celebrity Ranking

• Current:  100
  • Last Week:  98
  • Peak:  8  (06 January 2015)

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
goofyCat thumbnail
Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

An question to the all of Siddians: should he fall down deeper yet?!

Siddharth Shukla

Television Celebrity Ranking

• Current:  100
  • Last Week:  98
  • Peak:  8  (06 January 2015)

I am afraid it will fall down further.. Though it doesn't matter really, and I feel they are fraudulent and it is manipulated 🥱😆 still it feels bad..
goofyCat thumbnail

Yes... all fingers crossed ❤️... this days are somehow decisive, in all respects and for each of us, for Sid too... today was a New Moon in sign of Leo, a very important new Moon... it's about the important decisions, it's about affairs of the heart...how wise will be the decision, depends not only on the personality itself but also from the others who have influenced that personality... and exactly these others have a big responsibility for the decisions to those who have had to do these decisions...I made my decision today too and I'm proud of myself that I never let others influence my decisions, I listened to my heart. ... hope, Sid has done the same because Leo & Sun are the ruler of affairs of the heart...❤️

This sounds interesting!!
@bold red, this sounds even more interesting 😛😆
Hoping for the best..
goofyCat thumbnail

Let's see... 😛

This is one of my most favourite pics of Shiv ❤️ Shiv at his best!! Those dreamy eyes uff
Thanks for posting it Nataly 🤗
goofyCat thumbnail

He's totally innocent in the whole thing 😉 I mean, cases... 😆

Either he is innocent.. Or he pretends to be 😆
Anjujag thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RusshmeSS , Shiv was mentioned in passing by Nandini  " Anandi balvivah , then grown up she married my dad Shiv then we ( children were born . ) that's it ! True Shiv was the best thing happened to Balika Vadhu . And Sid was the perfect tailor made Actor for it , Superb . Sorry but I am so mad at the BV makers 😡😡 . Sid is Travelling to different countries to promote there show and what do these people do ... After watching the last episode it was like Shiv was my imaginary character 😲 . Yes Nataly how true 😆😆