Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Unzipped & Peed In Front Of Female Journo, For Revenge - Page 9

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Bips: No it isn't just you & I've absolutely no idea how anyone can read that & not understand in a jiffy what he was insinuating: Physical harm, most probably of the "worst human agony" sort, that his friend Ghai spoke about (YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!).

My blood ran cold so I cannot even imagine that poor lady who actually had to bear this horrendous encounter!!! 😡Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheSmurfs

This is creepy..

This proves what we have been saying all these years, that he intimidates everybody with underworld threats! 
This proves what Vivek and Ash had said abt his underworld threats!
Angel-Abhiya thumbnail
if this is true this is the worst article and I can't even imagine what that reporter must be going through I mean it must feel her like mental rape
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After all that happened and now everyone knowing what bhai is capable of , people are still questioning the validity of this article ðŸ˜• From now on i am going to believe every nasty thing that pops up about him .
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ew so disgusting. A man like this can never respect a women
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: atominis

Also doing the rounds on Twitter is an excerpt from author and journalist Mayank Shekhar's blog on Salman Khan, which describes a rather disturbing encounter between a female reporter and the star:

I'd just heard about how filmstar Salman Khan had insisted he drop a journalist back home after a long interview. It wasn't too late in the evening. She didn't particularly fancy a chivalrous ride. But he wouldn't take no for an answer. He's a bit of a brat like that.She gave up. They drove together. She found the spot where she needed to be dropped. He insisted on driving her right up to her building's gate, asked her to specifically point out the floor she stayed in. "Now I know where you live," he told her. Sweetly. "The interview I just gave you? Don't publish it." By all accounts the piece never saw the color of print.
Mayank Shekhar (Hindustan Times)

The rate at which stories of Salman Khan's brash and obnoxious behaviour and attitude are cropping up, the actor's PR team will have to work overtime to get Salman's Being Human face back into focus

http://www.thequint.com/entertainment/2016/06/22/salman-khan-sultan-controversy-rape-comment-threatened-journalist-obnoxious-attitude

This is absolutely horrifying. Of course people are scared to speak up against Sallu. Forget the harm to the career, but Sallu can easily harm their life or their loved one's life given his connections. Someday karma will definitely come back to haunt him. 
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Before sleeping just come to check BF and I am totally shocked I don't know what to say I am speechless is this true ? Unbelievable and disgusting.
This content was originally posted by: jakther7

Before sleeping just come to check BF and I am totally shocked I don't know what to say I am speechless is this true ? Unbelievable and disgusting.

Ofcourse it's not true..have faith.