Debate Mansion

Advertisements on Indian channels abroad

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sareg

IF-Dazzler

sareg

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 7:10pm | IP Logged

Sorry folks in India, you pretty much miss out on this, but you are real lucky(to give you an idea, we used to see ad's such as these in the early late 80's-early 90's on DD)

For the people living abroad

why do you think the advertisements on television channels(regional) get so horrible? Basically they seem to be run on shoe-string budget.

Whereas these are the countries where the importance of advertising is stressed day-in day-out

I always wonder why

Edited by sareg - 16 November 2006 at 7:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Advertisements on Indian channels abroad" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 16 November 2006 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I agree. We really do seem to have a problem. Perhaps we should call A_Mer_ Baba / Peer S_YY__ Sah_b and our problem will be solved in just 10 days guaranteed! The advertisements will improve and we will be happy and entertained better   Wink   If we do not get lucky, we should try playing 3 P_TT_ Par_y and try our luck out there! If everything fails, we can make ASH_K_ instant food and enjoy the true Indian flavors in just 2 minutes to feel better!! LOL LOL

Jokes apart, I always make fun of these commercials whenever I subscribe to Indian channels. Then when my in-laws / parents return to India and my Indian TV is out, I remember the ads LOL LOL LOL . If the reason behind advertising is to leave an impression, I guess they are achieving it!!! For good or bad reasons..

Now I will stop typing enjoy some M_M_ Bhalla Maathhee.. It reminds me of my country LOL

mQT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top