Fan Fictions

Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohobbat NOTE IMP pg 31 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 31

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
if its like mdk then go ahead make angad like kannan cuz in the end of the movie he went to kripa.. if tahts the way u are gonna do it then i have no prob him being with kannan, just not too loongg toher wise NO!!!

lolz.

continue sooon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohobbat NOTE IMP pg 31 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 12:58am | IP Logged
nice prt

cup-of-tae

cup-of-tae

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehagupta_9

Originally posted by cup-of-tae

great job Smile n yeah ur ff soundz like "mujhsey dosti karogey"...hritik,kareena,rani movie Big smile
if u will get time plz read my ff too"jo nahi karna tha"

Heyyy thanx!!! N mujhse dosti karoge is one of ma fav movies, n da basic plot of friendship I have taken from there, but da story is a bit different, n I will introduce characters l8r on in da ff as well!!! Loll!!! But itz really gr8 that u noticed that, I was gunna mention it l8r on, but wasnt sure if people wud have known which film I was on about!!! LOLL!! thanx anyways!!!Smile  N i will definitely read ur ff!!! Smile

ur  ff going greatClapn thnx for liking my ff too .....n abt the movie"mujhsey dosti karogey"i also like that movie ,watched so many times  that i can easily guess that ur ff is inspired by thisBig smile

AngelsHeaven

IF-Rockerz

AngelsHeaven

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged
dont tell me that kanan is going 2 fall 4 angad.
i thionk its like mujse dosti karoge types???
if i am wrong then i apoligise.
continue soon

angadkripafan

IF-Rockerz

angadkripafan

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 4:32am | IP Logged
plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon Tongue

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Heyyy!!! I jus wanna thank everyone for theor comments, I really appreciate them. N i just want everyont to know coz everyone is asking me this. I have taken the theme of friendship from mujhsey dosti karoge, but don't worry the story is going to be different, ull understand thata bit later in the ff, right now it is very similar to mujhse dosti karoge!!! Hope that helped everyone!!! N here is da nxt part!!! SmileSmileSmile

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Part Four

I came down everyone was there and ready. Kanan was wearing jeans, a green top and a leather jacket. I went into the hall and Kanan saw me first and she could hardly say anything, finally she said, "KRIPA" And everyone turned around and everyone was stunned. Even my mum this was the dress I had bought but no one had seen me in it because I had never worn it. Kanan came up to me and said, "Kripa, you are looking so beautiful, but why did you get so dressed up?" I couldn't think of an answer so I quickly said, "Oh I don't know, guess I just felt like it." I overheard Aunty say that I am looking very nice today. I felt a bit awkward so I just looked at the time and it was 11.45, so I said it's time to go. So we left. I and Kanan were in our car; both of us share a car. We bought our first car together. So we decided that I would drive while going and she would drive while coming back. And that Angad will sit at the back because Kanan didn't remember him so she would feel awkward if he sat next to her. She couldn't get over the fact that I was looking so good, "Kripa you got so dressed up do you love this guy or something." And started laughing but I wanted to tell her that what she said is true, but then I thought let me tell her later because Angad might just consider me as a friend nothing more or maybe he didn't even remember me. That thought scared me a bit. But I tried not to think about it. Then Kanan talked the whole way there about me and how I should always get dressed up like this because she thinks I could get a boyfriend like this but what she doesn't know that I don't want a boyfriend I am happy with just me and Angad's thoughts. Or maybe even Angad himself. Before this conversation ended we reached the airport. So I did not have to give an answer to Kanan. You see I can't tell her the truth but I can't even lie to her.

Edited by nehagupta_9 - 19 November 2006 at 12:59pm

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 19 November 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Hope u all like this part!!! I might post the nxt part tonight depending how much time I have loll!!! LOL

Edited by nehagupta_9 - 19 November 2006 at 11:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top