Fan Fictions

Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohobbat NOTE IMP pg 31 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 31

ice _girl

Goldie

ice _girl

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
it sounds like da story of mujhse dosti karoge where K's role is like rani, A's like hrithik n kanan's role like kareena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohobbat NOTE IMP pg 31 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
great part

mannat.urwish

IF-Dazzler

mannat.urwish

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
awsome part Clap Clap Clap
well it seems totally like mujhse dosti karoge.i hope angad will not love kanan unlike hritik.
cont soon Smile Smile Smile

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Heyyy guys I had a lot of spare timie today n was gettin bored so I started workin on da nxt part n I jus finished it, so Ill post it in just a bit!!!! Hope u guys like it, I know itz a bit like mujhse dosti karoge in da beginning but itz gunna change l8r i havent copied it exactly loll!!! LOL

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

My mum started calling us and told us to hurry up. It was 8.00 am. We were going to leave the house at 11.45 am because it's a half an hour drive. So we would reach on time. So we had to be ready by 11.30 am. We ate our breakfast, and now it was 9.00 am. Kanan lived next door so she and her parents left. They went to get ready as all of us were going to pick them up. I and Kanan in one car and Angad will come with us and his parents will go in the van with all the other parents. It was 9.15 am and I helped get the food ready for lunch in the kitchen for around fifteen minutes. Then I went upstairs to do my research on the internet I have been trying to find a good university for me to go to I would especially like to go to one in London because they have really good universities. Now it was 10.00 and I started to get ready, I could not find anything good to wear, finally I found this really nice dress it was dark blue with red embroidery, Anagd's two favourite colours. It was a trouser suit. I was getting dressed like it was my marriage. I went and got freshened up and I got my make-up which I bought for a friend's marriage but I mostly never wore this stuff. I started putting everything on. I started with my eyes and went down the face (don't worry she didn't go over the top, she didn't have much make up- that is why I wrote she put it all on- but it wasn't that much, it was still simple). Then I started on my jewellery. I got my necklace (a simple one), earrings and blue bangles to match with my clothes. I wore my anklet and my high heel shoes. I took my dupatta and handbag and started making my way downstairs. I checked the time hoping I was not late. I was right on time. Kanan, Aunty and Uncle had just come. It was 11.15 am.

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
great part!!!!!!!!! Big smile cont soon Clap

blah_blah

IF-Rockerz

blah_blah

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
awesome parts!!!!!

berkeleygirl818

IF-Dazzler

berkeleygirl818

Posted: 18 November 2006 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
cute!!!!!!! continue soon, and PLEASE dont make Angad fall in love with Kanan!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top