Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
I am just about to post the second part!!! Hope u all like it!!! 😊
miss_neha thumbnail

"Kripa, come downstairs, Kanan is here for lunch" my mum called me. You see Kanan and I are best friends, we are practically sisters. Our parents are also best friends. It is a fact I can do anything for my friendship with Kanan, well that is what I thought. Hold on I am getting to ahead of my story. Let me take it slowly. So I went downstairs, Kanan and her parents were there. Kanan and I took our plates into the garden. It was a very sunny day. I told Kanan I am so excited that Angad is coming. She still didn't know who Angad was. I asked, "Do you remember anything about our childhood?" she answered, "well of course I do I remember we were best friends and still are. I remember we used to go cycling and I remember dancing together I remember…" "Hold on I mean remember anything about our third friend you know who moved to London." I said interrupting her. "I'll ask my parents." She said ending this conversation. Aunty came out into the garden you know Kanan's mother. So I elbowed Kanan and told her to ask her mother about Angad. She did and aunty replied, "He is your old friend when you were small, we were family friends, Kripa do you remember him?

"Yes aunty I do a bit." I replied. "You have got good memory Kripa." Aunty said. And I thanked her.

The next two days went by so slowly. Me waiting for Friday to come. Everyone started getting the house ready on Thursday.  Since Angad and his parents were going to stay at our house. Finally Friday came, my mum woke me up early; she woke me up at 6.00am. This is really early for me because I have got a bad habit of getting up late. Their flight was going to arrive at 12 o'clock, right at mid day. My mum woke me up and said Kripa help get the house ready; we have a lot of things to do. So I went and had a bath and washed my hair but just wore an old shirt and jeans because my mum said get ready later because while we are cleaning, our clothes might get dirty. Kanan came over as well both of us decided to go and get the guest room ready. We put on some music, and got to work. Kanan got bugged with the music I put on because she does not like that song. You can say she hates that song. There is also another reason I love that song I have not told this to anyone because Angad also loves that song. Well let me get on with my story. Out of no where Kanan asked me, "Kripa, when it is time for our marriage what will you do love marriage or arranged marriage?" but before she let me answer she said, "What kind of question is that, of course you are going to do an arranged marriage, you do not have time to fall in love. You are always studying, you know Kripa you need a bit more fun in your life, you have only got a little bit of fun in your life that is because of me." Both of us started laughing, then I said "never mind about me what will you do love or arrange marriage?" She was so confident and said it like she has thought about it a lot, "I am only going to do a love marriage."

Shazii thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
just read it its wicked its really god cant wait for the next parts πŸ˜›
Dark Love thumbnail
awesome part!! ooh so kanan is gonna fall for angad???? ..cont soon πŸ˜› πŸ‘ πŸ‘
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it sounds like da story of mujhse dosti karoge where K's role is like rani, A's like hrithik n kanan's role like kareena
mannat.urwish thumbnail
awsome part πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
well it seems totally like mujhse dosti karoge.i hope angad will not love kanan unlike hritik.
cont soon 😊 😊 😊
miss_neha thumbnail
Heyyy guys I had a lot of spare timie today n was gettin bored so I started workin on da nxt part n I jus finished it, so Ill post it in just a bit!!!! Hope u guys like it, I know itz a bit like mujhse dosti karoge in da beginning but itz gunna change l8r i havent copied it exactly loll!!! πŸ˜†
miss_neha thumbnail

My mum started calling us and told us to hurry up. It was 8.00 am. We were going to leave the house at 11.45 am because it's a half an hour drive. So we would reach on time. So we had to be ready by 11.30 am. We ate our breakfast, and now it was 9.00 am. Kanan lived next door so she and her parents left. They went to get ready as all of us were going to pick them up. I and Kanan in one car and Angad will come with us and his parents will go in the van with all the other parents. It was 9.15 am and I helped get the food ready for lunch in the kitchen for around fifteen minutes. Then I went upstairs to do my research on the internet I have been trying to find a good university for me to go to I would especially like to go to one in London because they have really good universities. Now it was 10.00 and I started to get ready, I could not find anything good to wear, finally I found this really nice dress it was dark blue with red embroidery, Anagd's two favourite colours. It was a trouser suit. I was getting dressed like it was my marriage. I went and got freshened up and I got my make-up which I bought for a friend's marriage but I mostly never wore this stuff. I started putting everything on. I started with my eyes and went down the face (don't worry she didn't go over the top, she didn't have much make up- that is why I wrote she put it all on- but it wasn't that much, it was still simple). Then I started on my jewellery. I got my necklace (a simple one), earrings and blue bangles to match with my clothes. I wore my anklet and my high heel shoes. I took my dupatta and handbag and started making my way downstairs. I checked the time hoping I was not late. I was right on time. Kanan, Aunty and Uncle had just come. It was 11.15 am.

Dark Love thumbnail
great part!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ cont soon πŸ‘
berkeleygirl818 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
cute!!!!!!! continue soon, and PLEASE dont make Angad fall in love with Kanan!!!!!!