Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohobbat NOTE IMP pg 31

miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Heyyyyyy Guys, I have read soooo many ffs n I find them all amazing, so I thought that I should try a hand at this, pls tell me if u lot like it becoz if u do then Ill continue. Plzzzzzzzzzzz let me know (even if u dnt like it) Thanx a lot!!! 😊 Edited by nehagupta_9 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss_neha thumbnail

This is da characters info:

Characters:

The Khannas- (Live in London- business is spread all over the world)

Angad Khanna: Rich guy, works with his dad in his dad's business. Only Child. Really down to earth. Modern, but listens to his parent has his sanskar.

Dilip Khanna: Angad's dad, a rich businessman, really down to earth, best friends with suryaban sharma and Rishabh Malhotra.

Naina Khanna: Angad's mum, housewife, has a social circle, really down to earth, best friends with gayatri sharma and Prerna Malhotra. Loves her n her friends children.

The Sharmas- (Live in India, business all over the world)

Kripa Sharma: Rich girl, just finished college, is thinking of doing post graduation in London. Best friends with Kanan Malhotra. Down to earth. Modern but knows her sanskar as well. Her and kanan are like sisters.

Suryaban Sharma: Kripa's father (characteristics same as dilip) best friends with dilip khanna and rishabh malhotra.

Gayatri sharma: Kripa's mom (characteristics same as naina) best friends with naina khanna and prerna malhotra

The Malhotras- (Live in India- business spread all over the world)

Kanan Malhotra-  Best friends with Kripa. Rich girl. Finished college with Kripa, doesn't know what to do next. Modern (more than Kripa) but has a bit of sanskar (just a bit) Lives today, doesn't care about tomorrow. Her n kripa are like sisters.

Rishabh Malhotra: Kanan's father (characteristics same as dilip n suryaban- best friends with both of them)

Prerna Malhotra: Kanan's mother characteristics same as naina and gayatri- best friends with them)

Simiran thumbnail
Its very good intro plz contuine soon with ur part
Dark Love thumbnail
it sounds really good!!!! i think u should continue!!! please post first part soon!! πŸ˜› πŸ‘
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
interesting characters.....plz cont soon πŸ‘
mpatel97508 thumbnail
amazing intro! cant wait for the story! πŸ˜‰ 😳
desikudi818 thumbnail
sounds interesting, PLEASE continue soon!!!!!!!!!! 😊
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great intro.. cant wair for the first part to get posted.
miss_neha thumbnail
The first part will be up in a few mins!!!! 😊
miss_neha thumbnail

Part One

'Dear Diary,

I had a running race in college today for the last day we were having a really fun day, we had a really nice day. Kanan was in the race too I didn't win but I am happy Kanan won. She was so excited, and when I thought about it I would have been unhappy if she had lost. Oh yeah and guess what, my old friend Angad is coming back.  Last time I saw him was when I was seven years old. All of us three will be back together again: Kanan, Angad and me will be together again at last. He is coming in two days. I can't wait. Kanan does not even remember him properly, but actually the only reason I remember him is I really liked him in childhood and since then I have not liked anyone else, I think I still like him. Is that love? I'm not sure. If it is what should I do? I think I need help from someone. But in these things you cannot get help. He even comes in my dreams; his face is always shaded because I do not know how he looks like now. Can you help me? Please just for this one thing.'

Hi, I am Kripa and that was my diary entry for the day that everything started. So are you ready for my story? So here you go, this is my story.