Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaySultan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Revived in Plain Sight - Chapter 4

The mall was a very noisy place, to say the least. Uncomfortable at how crowded it was, fear still chasing her after all most a month of freedom, Parvati wondered just what Myrah had brought her here to do.
She was answered with actions rather than words and so surprised that her jaw dropped. Myrah was picking out clothes, a simple white blouse and jeans but not clothes her size, rather clothes Paro's size, and soon enough was urging her to try them on.
"Excuse me?!" Parvati had only worn jeans once in her whole life, and that had been after disguising as Major Saab, while they were on their way to a honeymoon alone.
Myrah rolled her eyes and held Paro's hands, making her sit down on one of the cozy shop couches, near the speaker that was blaring the latest American hit song. "Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat." She said in a tone that indicated she'd scold her friend. "That's who you are, right?" Raising an eyebrow, the longer haired woman nodded. "Well, you can't be anymore, you said so yourself."
Reality always struck, but even more so when worded by somebody else. "Myrah, don't get me wrong I know the opportunity you give me is invaluable but..." She looked down.
"I know. You're not used. But you will be." She said cheerily before holding her stomach with a wince. "Ow, my daughter is most likely dancing in there, celebrating her upcoming birth." She commented before taking a deep breath.
As I was saying, you will be used to it, sometime. Perhaps easily because I'm not that bad? You'll never know unless you try, let's start with the clothes!"
Shaking her head, Paro smiled and found herself tightly hugging the woman who had become her best friend in so little time.
If not for the dupatta she stubbornly kept on her face, people coming in and out of the store would think of them as twins.

After waking his son up with the habitual tickle session, Rudra helped him dress, before lifting him up on his shoulders towards the portrait of the gorgeous woman that was his mother. He spoke to her every day before school.

"My birthday is in 2 weeks!" He cheerily announced to her, smiling from ear to ear. "Papa says I'm like you every day, and I think that's great! If I really am like you, you're with me every day even if I don't notice."
The former BSD officer couldn't help but get emotional at that, and after he set Dhruv down on the floor, seeing him happily run to have his breakfast with Koyal, he turned back to the portrait, unsure if he should smile or cry.
"I'm trying, Paro. To keep my promise to you. And I think I'm doing well. He loves you as much as I do. But I wish he'd know more about you than I tell in bed time stories." With a sigh, Rudra picked up the mangalsutra, which had previously been around the portrait with the flower garland and turned it in his hands to see the pendant. The part where her blood had stuck, proving her departure from life through analysis.
Eyes closing, expression of utter pain on his features, Rudra fell to his knees as he kissed the necklace that had once adorned her swan like neck
"Sorry, Paro janam. I tried for your blood to not be left on the ground , but they wouldn't let me. It's true that I lost my job at the BSD, but I don't regret it happening while I tried to avenge you."

_
So, here is the 4th chapter, which includes Rudra & Dhruv's entry,. I'm satisfied with it and I hope you lovely readers are too, let me know what you think!! I tried to PM as many readers as possible, and I apologise if I forgot anyone. If you know other RR'ians who might be interested, please don't hesitate to tell them about the story please!! 😳
Rangrasiya is airing again on an Arabian channel so I'll get to see the story of our beloved Jodi from the start, really happy about that.
RitikaGarg8 thumbnail
oooh... Interesting Story and a Great Update!! Can't wait for Rudra and Paro to come face to face. Also, Thanks for the PM!
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting Update Dear..
Rudra&Dhruv entry s cool one..
Stil Rudra loves his Paro & I can feel his pain..
Thanks for PM..
uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story plz continue plz PM me when you update next
MaySultan thumbnail
Hello everyone! I'm SO sorry. I actually forgot to update, even if the chapter was ready. ðŸ¤”
Anyway, here it is, enjoy
Also, if any of you don't get PM's, I apologize. It's a bug. 
___ 
Revived in Plain Sight - Chapter 5

Myrah had insisted that Paro would keep the jeans and shirt on the whole day. As soon as they got home, she sleepily mumbled that she'd be in her room and went upstairs, affectionately stroking her bump. Staying alone in the house, Paro couldn't help but steal one too many glances at herself in the mirror.
What would Major Saab think of this? She wondered, while on her way to cook something for her friend, who often was hungry at midnight and got moody if she didn't find any food. Just as she had set the meal in a tray, planning to put it in her room, the front door opened and she gasped. Mr. Rohit.
Hai Bholenath...He was drunk! And said out loud exactly what she knew he thought of her each time he looked her way. "I hate you!" It was a simple, slurred group of words but it still hurt. When she took a step back, bumping into the kitchen table, he stepped closer, eyes blazing the extent and intensity of his hatred.
"I hate that you're a stranger who came and changed our peaceful life."
Although Parvati silently prayed that he would, Mr. Rohit didn't stop there. He looked at her with squinted eyes and scoffed. "Why're you dressed like her? Why don't you keep wearing these stupid bright clothes of yours?"
Bright. She didn't know if it lessened or amplified the hurt of being away from Major Saab, but ever since she had been away from him, she often wore clothes with mirror work, for the symbol it was in their love story.
Taking a deep breath, she handled the blow, silently still.
"It's good that you're not talking. I hate your voice. Especially when you start singing puja chants in the morning and I think it's her, but then find out it's only you." He spat, his breath stinking of alcohol and making her flinch along with his words. Another blow. Major Saab loved it when she sung. He scoffed once more, one hand raising. For a second, Paro feared a physical blow, but it didn't come. Instead, she felt his hand in her hair.
"Don't you dare cut it to look like her!" He whisper yelled, tugging at the strands, making her whimper in pain before he left.

On the other side of the world, Rudra Pratap Ranawat was surprised to wake up with a start from a dream he couldn't remember, but knew involved his wife, and was different from that other one that repeatedly haunted his nights for 7 years and was just her departure repeated by his subconscious.
Bhavya-Esther thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Part Dear..
Rohit Hurts Paro,.its nt good to c Paro looks like Myrah
Want to Read More Abt Rudra's Feeling for his Wife,
Eagerly waiting for Nxt Part..
MaySultan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BhavyaEsther-

Nice Part Dear..

Rohit Hurts Paro,.its nt good to c Paro looks like Myrah
Want to Read More Abt Rudra's Feeling for his Wife,
Eagerly waiting for Nxt Part..

Thank you for being such a loyal reader to this FF, dear friend! 
The next part is Paro's arrival to the Haveli, with Myrah's baby! ðŸ˜‰
RitikaGarg8 thumbnail
Ooo, Looking forward to the next part of the story!! 
Awesome update - Can't believe that Rohan hit Paro even though she looks like Myrah. Can't wait until Rudra and Paro meet!!

Also- Thanks for the PM!!
uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice chapter waiting for next thanks for Pm
thakurpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start & story. Liked it. Contine ur story. Just few persons are writing abt parud now. Always love to read story abt parud.