Originally posted by: B-onesie

blackmail!!!

I don't see the humor! I want my looong comment! πŸ˜‘
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Tessaloni

I don't see the humor! I want my looong comment!😑

But seriously, this one of those beautiful love stories. I could even picture them as youngsters staring each other and looking away. Especially Yash as he obviously thought that she was out of his league. Beautiful and rich so she could have any one that she wanted. And he was on scholarship, from a middle class family and had to work hard for every thing these rich socialite brats took for granted.
But the drowning scene, really? Did he really think she could not swim. Being so rich she probably had an Olympic size swimming pool at home. But love is blind, I suppose. And he went in full superhero mode when he thought se was drowning and from there a beautiful romance blossomed.
Until those superficial idiots spoit it for them. I can totally understand Yash in this. They were from 2 completely different worlds. And those fools spoke directly into his insecurities. Although he loved her, he felt that he had nothing to offer her. I get that it is a male pride thing to be the provider. He was blind to the fact that she did not need material things. She had already had everything. She only wanted him.
And I think Aarti's thinking here was too simplistic. When you have never had to struggle for anything it is easy for you tell people what you think is not necessary. His love was enough for her but I think she should have heard him more. Tried to understand his point of view.

I am glad he achieved what he set out to do. If he did not, he might have always felt that he was not good enough for her.

What I loved most was how he won her back. I think she always knew that she was fighting a losing battle. She still loved after all those years. But it hurt that he could so easily walk away from that love. So this time she didn't give in so easily. She made him work a little. And he had the best ally, her father. He had obviously made an impression on him. And the fact that he boldly confessed his love to everyone was very telling. Hacking a computer system. Awe the stuff dreams are made of. And then doing everything that they did before, that cost nothing but meant everything was just the cherry on the cake. She had to acknowledge that she still loved him and he could finally admit that all he ever wanted was her.
loved it ❀️ πŸ‘ ⭐️Edited by B-onesie - 7 years ago
sass8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😊nice to see the role are reverse, it allow for another view of Yash, driven to succeed to the point of rejecting his love . Hum naughty Aarti, being the one to seduce him was just exciting to see however Yash seem to have been to insecure to maintain the relationship, or was it that he was scare to lose her. Money is a necessity ( sorry Aarti can't leave on bread and water only) in life but it can create so many problems, jalousie , envy, drive and so that sometime people lose side of important things. He was lucky that she waited for him, the knew her heart.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jodhu

This is simply WOWWW!!!!!!!!!

☺️ πŸ˜³
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

This is awesome Behan β­οΈ they needed time apart to grow, and find their way back to each other. Yash needed to get that sense of inferiority out of his system before moving on with a happy life with Aarti πŸ˜† I loved that Aarti had accepted him for the person who he is and she tried to make him understand but he needed to learn and accept for himself πŸ˜†

thanks Didi love, wow you gave me a long review for an OS, you normally don't do that! πŸ˜† 
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: BusiMusi

Wow beautiful os sis i loved it.
Ishita i have some word for you.
You were just Jealous because yash never showed you his attention and he is better looking done your humty dumbty
What won't kill you makes you stronger. Your words didn't destroy yash made him better than your ferrari boyfriend.
I yay finally they got back together.

🀣 uh my Busi Musi! thanks my comedian! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: annirogc

beautiful os .. loved it

thank you anni manni πŸ˜Š
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksen

lovely os

beautifully written
loved it
thanks for the pm

thanks ksen, glad you loved it! πŸ˜³
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hadenikel

Beautiful Os. Thanks dear

thanks Hadenikel dear πŸ˜Š 
Tessaloni thumbnail
Originally posted by: B-onesie

But seriously, this one of those beautiful love stories. I could even picture them as youngsters staring each other and looking away. Especially Yash as he obviously thought that she was out of his league. Beautiful and rich so she could have any one that she wanted. And he was on scholarship, from a middle class family and had to work hard for every thing these rich socialite brats took for granted.
But the drowning scene, really? Did he really think she could not swim. Being so rich she probably had an Olympic size swimming pool at home. But love is blind, I suppose. And he went in full superhero mode when he thought se was drowning and from there a beautiful romance blossomed.
Until those superficial idiots spoit it for them. I can totally understand Yash in this. They were from 2 completely different worlds. And those fools spoke directly into his insecurities. Although he loved her, he felt that he had nothing to offer her. I get that it is a male pride thing to be the provider. He was blind to the fact that she did not need material things. She had already had everything. She only wanted him.
And I think Aarti's thinking here was too simplistic. When you have never had to struggle for anything it is easy for you tell people what you think is not necessary. His love was enough for her but I think she should have heard him more. Tried to understand his point of view.

I am glad he achieved what he set out to do. If he did not, he might have always felt that he was not good enough for her.

What I loved most was how he won her back. I think she always knew that she was fighting a losing battle. She still loved after all those years. But it hurt that he could so easily walk away from that love. So this time she didn't give in so easily. She made him work a little. And he had the best ally, her father. He had obviously made an impression on him. And the fact that he boldly confessed his love to everyone was very telling. Hacking a computer system. Awe the stuff dreams are made of. And then doing everything that they did before, that cost nothing but meant everything was just the cherry on the cake. She had to acknowledge that she still loved him and he could finally admit that all he ever wanted was her.
loved it ❀️ πŸ‘ ⭐️

πŸ€— thaaankuuu Honey-Bee! πŸ˜› was not too hard right? πŸ˜‰