Asya ff- There for each other Chapter-4 updated

Posted: 7 years ago
Hola everyone...
I M sorry for closing my previous two stories without informing anyone, really sorry but it's due to personal reasons. Here I m back with new story. I couldn't say about that updates would be fast or slow coz literally I m lazy ass N most of the time I forgot to update the stories.Enough of my blabbering,  scroll down for prologue
Edited by MOnkEy_rAngEr - 7 years ago
          PROLOGUE  

"Allah Miyaan, What's wrong with u Mr Bad Boy?  Can't u pretend to be nice even for once and stop stalking me..yelled Zoya in anger.

Mr Bad Boy! Hun! Aren't u being little feisty.Butterfly!!!! smirked Asad fueling Zoya's anger.

Butterfly? Gossshhhlyhyy Gossshhh. U r insane..You You, Douchebag : Zoya's screamed in anger. 

Wohooo! The good girl knows how to swear. I love that. ..Aren't u playing little hard to get Butterfly !!! Good, I love chase. U are mine Butterfly,  only mine..smirked forming on Asad's face .
Asad Ahmed Khan aka the Bad Boy of Roseville High School.He has a looks of Greek God, rich, cocky,  charming, can kick anyone's ass in football  N most importantly player N baddass of the school.Each N every girl had their eyes on him, can guess most popular among girls except one that is 

Zoya Farruqui, unnoticed by most of the population of school.She is a A grade student , little bit shy, reserved, noticed by school students only when they do need her for their homework. She is naive N innocent.

What if this innocent caught the eye of the bad boy Asad Ahmed Khan whom Zoya hated with core.But little did she know their is lot to hide beyond his dimpled eyes.
Will this time too opposite attract? Will Zoya would see the real Asad who is hurt beyond repair.Will Asad help her facing her bitchy step sister .Will they both heal each other.

Scroll Down  
NOTE 

FOR PM'S , BUDDY ME OR COMMENT HERE 

U CAN SCRAP OR SEND SUGGESTIONS TO ME WHAT U WANT IN THIS STORY LIKE RAIN SEQUENCE OR ANYTHING,  I WOULD ADD IT FOR SURE..
               INDEX

CHAPTER1 Edited by MOnkEy_rAngEr - 7 years ago
give Teri meri dance...by the way... loved the prologue... :-)
Originally posted by laughingpearls

give Teri meri dance...by the way... loved the prologue... :-)
Glad u like it 
I will add it for sure 
A very interesting prologue indeed
Would surely enjoy reading this story
Please continue soon
Will be waiting impatiently 😊
Awesome concept
Loved the prologue
Update soon..:)