Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archnahardik123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
You know my heart is crying right now for sanjana. She lived this man and didn't have enough courage to leave him for his cheatings.  Is she went with him because she was pregnant and didn't want her child to be without fathers love.
I am looking forward to their future. Thanks for marvellous update.
Monalisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved. It. The things we do for the people we love.
Monalisaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woow this just keeps on getting better
KaaliBilli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Cause. Edited by KaaliBilli - 7 years ago
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Viji79 thumbnail
Garima is a link here. She shares a bond with both Arnav's parents and Khushi's mother. I presume Arnav and Anjali were born before Garima got married to Shashi. Now comes the unpleasant speculation. Arnav's father has not been a one-woman man and Chaya hasn't disclosed any information about Khushi's father. Am I making any sense at all? 
greenteaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viji79

Garima is a link here. She shares a bond with both Arnav's parents and Khushi's mother. I presume Arnav and Anjali were born before Garima got married to Shashi. Now comes the unpleasant speculation. Arnav's father has not been a one-woman man and Chaya hasn't disclosed any information about Khushi's father. Am I making any sense at all? 

This is what I do on my other thread "Innocence to a half mad city". To avoid answering, I post pictures of this guy. 😆

greenteaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Nah. With bajillion IDs, I use this to track updates in one page. "Disciplining" myself you see. ðŸ˜†
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
chaya didnt reveal the identity of the man...i am afraid...linking all this...umm...Surya and chaya???...may be or maybe not...What the.?? then Khushi and Arnav..step siblings?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²...i dont want to imagine further...
only option is waiting for next chapter..ie  Krittika/ Karttika
Edited by lechuarshi - 7 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
What is chaya planning to do...i think she is trying to save Khushi from some threat, else why will she tell Garima to forget her the moment she is out of the house.

Is it something related to honor killing... Khushi's father isnt known, and chapter one states how Arnav's father was a player...i just hope they arent related by birth...