•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 7 years ago
I m pissed of with the cvs shq season 2 is like no idea wat it is like

1.they are not giving screen to either sanyu or randhir n wasting our time in some idiots love stories be it arjun becky , aryan sanyu , randhir sanaya , nirman becky , and other craps

2.investing on loosers shadow , bimbos , cartoons   shq was worst beccause of these loosers

3. Cvs I know u don't hv concept n all that i hv seen season 1 too bt that season was far far far better than season 2 and earning all appreciatition because of sandhir   mostly because of sandhir and shq 1 characters

4. The screen space which u waisted on falto characters if u hv utilize that either in sandhir or vidharth in sesson 2 it would hv been far better n entertaining   bringing love triangle crap which was never exist it was looking one sided pshyco love and at last making them mahaan   (100 chuhe nigalkar billi huch ko challi )

5.still watching it for sandhir    happy   few days were quite better than most of the season 2 episodes

We are left with few episodes hope they show more of sandhir , their marriage , aggarwal acceptance , randhir as ghar jamai and all will be fun watching father in law son in law and daughter tshan will be fun   

And yes marriage proposal   of sandhir (acceptance with all flaws and goods from both side and keeping aside their fat egoes )Edited by paglet - 7 years ago
They did not shown the concept for which they have started S2
Mars Mission😆

Baaki sab tail lene gaye🤣
I don't want Randhir as Ghar Jamai
Sanyukta k peeche bhaag raha hai taking over ever blame...yeh kam tha kya🤢
He is the heir of Sanyal empires and can manage by his own...😎